Bird sings to dog during lunch

Precious! I had two just like that and one gray at same time. Loveable, but darn loud!!!
Yes mine whistled songs, and also could talk.

Lucy,

If those are your pets you are very fortunate. That is one of the cutest animal videos I've seen in a long time. You should upload it onto YouTube.

That bird is quite a character.

• Banned
Lucy,

If those are your pets you are very fortunate. That is one of the cutest animal videos I've seen in a long time. You should upload it onto YouTube.

No not mine, but yes cute and adorable, what it illustrates is that these animals and birds are just full of love and that if they are treated right - AS THEY SHOULD ALL BE - then they just are happy to show how loving they are.

Oh that reminds me of this video..
Lucy,

No not mine, but yes cute and adorable, what it illustrates is that these animals and birds are just full of love and that if they are treated right - AS THEY SHOULD ALL BE - then they just are happy to show how loving they are.

'cept when they bite the snot out of you! (I had my share of bites, and those suckers HURT!!)

• Banned
This adorable bird a Cockatiel sings to the dog when the dog is eating it's lunch, how sweet, although the dog seems not impressed, but this little bird is a complete darling and also you can tell a very happy little bird.

Coyote Theowl32

Cockatiels having a bath, when one is in the bath the other one is singing to it, very sweet birds.

I had a bird like that that said: "Good Coffee"

He was old. Came from my grandpa's sister.

Forum List

Back