My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our crime rate is lower than yours and the racist teachings you were raised with is why you think as you do. You talk about not trusting blacks but we are the ones who keep getting fucked over by whites and whites like you can't understand how blacks can't trust you. Whites have a 400 year record of criminal behavior and you post this garbage.
Fuck off, assface.
You know you wanna beat a white girl just like that because she's racist.
I tell you this:

A motherfucker like that in my neighborhood, would not make it through the night and bullsharks would be pooping him by the next morning.
This is your kind.

Blacks and whites where I'm from are not like that.

The old committee took care of business..mostly pieces of shit like that.

Last edited:
I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollars.

If you have to ask if you're a racist you most definitely are.
Do you realize just how absolutely MORONIC and HOLLOW hearing one of you RACE PIMPS call someone racist is now? No, you don't. You're too STUPID. You're too full of HATE and you think calling someone a RAAAYYYYYYCCIIIISSST still has some sort of impact.

Well I got news for ya skippy, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU CALL RACIST ANYMORE. You and your kind have WORN THAT WORD OUT by untold multiple factors. Now you just sound STUPID.

I like WHITE BREAD and WHITE MILK... so... I'M A RACIST... :lol:
Now youre being a drama queen. He asked a question I gave him an answer. Youre a racist. If you dont like that then too bad. Not much you can do about it.
He asked a rhetorical question and your own racism wouldn't let you let it it pass, you had to call him a name, even though there is no evidence here that he is a racist.
There is a lot of evidence on this board that you are, though, and it's all your own doing.
He should have said he was asking a rhetorical question. Its not my job to help him write his OP.
If you can't keep your racism and hatred under control, you should think about limiting your interactions with other people, at least until you're fit to be around others.
The rest of us don't deserve to have to put up with folks that can't act right.
I didnt ask you what you deserve. I will determine that. If you dont like it avoid reading my comments. I heard there was an ignore button you can utilize.
And there is a keyboard you don't have to type racist bullshit with, too.
The difference is that I am not whining about what someone is typing. If you perceive what I am typing as racist thats really none of my business. You would have more credibility if you felt the same way about the inbred racists that are on this very thread. So basically...go suck a dick.
Sure you are, you are running around calling people names and deflecting from the topic. I've only been here a few weeks and I already know that if you're posting, then you're whining about how everyone is racist..... (smh)

The fact is, you are the most racist poster I've seen here so far, although you sure ain't alone in it.

Basically.... go eat a whole bag fulla dicks.
Calling someone a racist isnt whining. Its just putting them in their correct category. You cant link to single comment I have ever made where I am whining about someone being racist. So basically....well I cant say that.

You do find a racist in every post that isn't about multiculturalism and left wing talking points. You need to come to grips with what you are: You are a racist.

Like it or not, there are differences that are beyond skin deep when we discuss race. There are differences in histories, experiences, and expectations. Our cultures are not the same. There is an element in the black community that blames their failures on whites. Over 97 percent of the Americans living during the slavery era never owned a slave, yet blacks want all whites to be held accountable for what the rich do. Ironically, that old money from slave days is the same money being used by the super rich to control blacks and keep them in a divisive war with the whites.

Some blacks wail and cry about segregation, but if a city council (the Atlanta City Council used to be one) is all black, those black racists are cool with it. They are okay with black colleges like Morehouse. They have Bounce tv that caters to blacks and its motto is "Television done our way." They have Black History Month, Black Music Month; there are scores of magazines that have catered to the black community: Jet, Black Stars, Ebony, etc., etc. They have every advantage in the world. We have a police shooting in Atlanta and it's a predominantly black city council (more than 2 blacks to every 1 city councilman) backed by a black Mayor, but it's the white peoples fault that the training of police ends in shootings by the police and rights being trampled on. WTH? There is NO accountability on the part of the black leadership.

For blacks to scream racism in America is a freaking joke... a sick joke, but a joke nonetheless. Flame away.
I cant be a racist. I'm Black but its ok of you think I am. What you think is really none of my business.

I agree our history and culture are not the same. I come from a history that created civilization and has a culture of knowledge and teaching. You come from a history of having to be taught civilization on two different occasions and a culture of violence, genocide and stealing.

I'm not screaming anything. I'm just saying there is racism. Its not up for debate or something you need to get emotional over. It is what it is. If you want to deny it thats fine but I am going to correct you.
Yep...... there it is.

(SMH)

I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Dude! I'm from Florida. We have blacks here and will! There's decent people and pieces of shit. That's how it goes.

I cant be a racist. I'm Black but its ok of you think I am. What you think is really none of my business.

I agree our history and culture are not the same. I come from a history that created civilization and has a culture of knowledge and teaching. You come from a history of having to be taught civilization on two different occasions and a culture of violence, genocide and stealing.

I'm not screaming anything. I'm just saying there is racism. Its not up for debate or something you need to get emotional over. It is what it is. If you want to deny it thats fine but I am going to correct you.
You're a racist turd, asslips. A detriment to society. You provide nothing useful.
You're a black racist that would last 6 minutes or less around here.
You think these ol' boy blacks around here don't know what's up? I'm here to tell ya they do, and you ain't it, bitch.
Come on down to the black barber shop 'round heanh. We're all on the same page here, you ain't witchur bullshit.
I'll go just to watch you have a bad time.

Last edited:

You're a racist turd, asslips. a detriment to society. You provide nothing useful.
Useful is subjective. If youre willfully ignorant like you are then nothing is useful.

With all due respect, I do not think that people should criticize people of the ethnicity under discussion.

I think that people should understand that they have a unique history in our country: slavery, de facto and de jure segregation until the 1960s. Certain cultural aspects have been passed down through their families.

I am not a bleeding heart. I am 83 years old and have had many unpleasant experiences, mostly with their youth. So I am under no illusions. But I think that we should be as respectful to them as possible and at the same time do the best that we can under the circumstances. I believe, for example, that we should support the police (so long as they act in a humane manner), and we should avoid movements such as BLM. I personally am so disappointed that so many Caucasian youths have participated in those marches. I have no doubt that as they age and have more real-life experiences, they will come to rue the day that they gave support to BLM.

We are like the survivors in a lifeboat. We have to get along with one another as best as we can. There is no alternative.

Walking on egg shells around black Americans is exactly the wrong thing to do.

Do you realize just how absolutely MORONIC and HOLLOW hearing one of you RACE PIMPS call someone racist is now? No, you don't. You're too STUPID. You're too full of HATE and you think calling someone a RAAAYYYYYYCCIIIISSST still has some sort of impact.

Well I got news for ya skippy, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU CALL RACIST ANYMORE. You and your kind have WORN THAT WORD OUT by untold multiple factors. Now you just sound STUPID.

Now youre being a drama queen. He asked a question I gave him an answer. Youre a racist. If you dont like that then too bad. Not much you can do about it.
He asked a rhetorical question and your own racism wouldn't let you let it it pass, you had to call him a name, even though there is no evidence here that he is a racist.
There is a lot of evidence on this board that you are, though, and it's all your own doing.
He should have said he was asking a rhetorical question. Its not my job to help him write his OP.
If you can't keep your racism and hatred under control, you should think about limiting your interactions with other people, at least until you're fit to be around others.
I didnt ask you what you deserve. I will determine that. If you dont like it avoid reading my comments. I heard there was an ignore button you can utilize.
The difference is that I am not whining about what someone is typing. If you perceive what I am typing as racist thats really none of my business. You would have more credibility if you felt the same way about the inbred racists that are on this very thread. So basically...go suck a dick.
Sure you are, you are running around calling people names and deflecting from the topic. I've only been here a few weeks and I already know that if you're posting, then you're whining about how everyone is racist..... (smh)

The fact is, you are the most racist poster I've seen here so far, although you sure ain't alone in it.

Calling someone a racist isnt whining. Its just putting them in their correct category. You cant link to single comment I have ever made where I am whining about someone being racist. So basically....well I cant say that.

You do find a racist in every post that isn't about multiculturalism and left wing talking points. You need to come to grips with what you are: You are a racist.

Like it or not, there are differences that are beyond skin deep when we discuss race. There are differences in histories, experiences, and expectations. Our cultures are not the same. There is an element in the black community that blames their failures on whites. Over 97 percent of the Americans living during the slavery era never owned a slave, yet blacks want all whites to be held accountable for what the rich do. Ironically, that old money from slave days is the same money being used by the super rich to control blacks and keep them in a divisive war with the whites.

Some blacks wail and cry about segregation, but if a city council (the Atlanta City Council used to be one) is all black, those black racists are cool with it. They are okay with black colleges like Morehouse. They have Bounce tv that caters to blacks and its motto is "Television done our way." They have Black History Month, Black Music Month; there are scores of magazines that have catered to the black community: Jet, Black Stars, Ebony, etc., etc. They have every advantage in the world. We have a police shooting in Atlanta and it's a predominantly black city council (more than 2 blacks to every 1 city councilman) backed by a black Mayor, but it's the white peoples fault that the training of police ends in shootings by the police and rights being trampled on. WTH? There is NO accountability on the part of the black leadership.

For blacks to scream racism in America is a freaking joke... a sick joke, but a joke nonetheless. Flame away.

Yep...... there it is.

(SMH)
Yep...remember that and you'll be just fine.

I grew up in Brooklyn in East New York.
The Black crime rate was 100+% and the bongo drums kept playing all night.
Thankfully, Nassau County's Black communities have improved vastly since Trump's Tax Cuts enabled Blacks to open their own business and hire Black employees.

Yep...... there it is.

(SMH)
You’re kicking Assfaceias ass. Don’t you have any mercy?

You're a racist turd, asslips. a detriment to society. You provide nothing useful.
Useful is subjective. If youre willfully ignorant like you are then nothing is useful.
Doing something that benefits people is useful. What you do is not.
Come on down to the black barber shop in my hood bitch! I dare you!
I wanna watch though, to see how that goes for you.
I can go up in there and hang out. I bet you can't!
My cracker ass don't need no fade..nomsayin'?
It's kind of a gimme. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Our crime rate is lower than yours and the racist teachings you were raised with is why you think as you do. You talk about not trusting blacks but we are the ones who keep getting fucked over by whites and whites like you can't understand how blacks can't trust you. Whites have a 400 year record of criminal behavior and you post this garbage.
Fuck off, assface.
You know you wanna beat a white girl just like that because she's racist.
I tell you this:

A motherfucker like that in my neighborhood, would not make it through the night and bullsharks would be pooping him by the next morning.
This is your kind.

Blacks and whites where I'm from are not like that.

The old committee took care of business..mostly pieces of shit like that.

Why you always stray off on a tangent? You got Alzheimers or something?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Doing something that benefits people is useful. What you do is not.
Come on down to the black barber shop in my hood bitch! I dare you!
I wanna watch though, to see how that goes for you.
I give you plenty of information to enrich your intelligence. The very next hour you say something idiotic all over again.

• Thanks
So in this thread, we can see that blacks are represented very poorly.
The only two (I believe?) are race pimps whose automatic response to anyone white will include raaacist.
Surely to God there are some intelligent black people on this forum?

"I am black I can't be racist"

It doesn't get anymore willful ignorant than that.
Dont stop there. Prove its willful ignorance.
Perhaps it's just low IQ ignorance. :dunno:

I think you're just a racist tard. Prove me wrong, "We waz Kangs".
I think blacks like you are superior to no one! Especially not black people around here because you're obviously a fucking retard!
I know that black people around here are just like me, and they know that too, but you? You're a fucking idiot.
Maybe it's a California thing.

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back