My experience/views on black people... am I a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.
Both don't deserve what they have, let alone more from my tax dollars.

If you have to ask if you're a racist you most definitely are.
Do you realize just how absolutely MORONIC and HOLLOW hearing one of you RACE PIMPS call someone racist is now? No, you don't. You're too STUPID. You're too full of HATE and you think calling someone a RAAAYYYYYYCCIIIISSST still has some sort of impact.

Well I got news for ya skippy, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU CALL RACIST ANYMORE. You and your kind have WORN THAT WORD OUT by untold multiple factors. Now you just sound STUPID.

I like WHITE BREAD and WHITE MILK... so... I'M A RACIST... :lol:
Now youre being a drama queen. He asked a question I gave him an answer. Youre a racist. If you dont like that then too bad. Not much you can do about it.
He asked a rhetorical question and your own racism wouldn't let you let it it pass, you had to call him a name, even though there is no evidence here that he is a racist.
There is a lot of evidence on this board that you are, though, and it's all your own doing.
He should have said he was asking a rhetorical question. Its not my job to help him write his OP.
If you can't keep your racism and hatred under control, you should think about limiting your interactions with other people, at least until you're fit to be around others.
The rest of us don't deserve to have to put up with folks that can't act right.
I didnt ask you what you deserve. I will determine that. If you dont like it avoid reading my comments. I heard there was an ignore button you can utilize.
And there is a keyboard you don't have to type racist bullshit with, too.
The difference is that I am not whining about what someone is typing. If you perceive what I am typing as racist thats really none of my business. You would have more credibility if you felt the same way about the inbred racists that are on this very thread. So basically...go suck a dick.
Sure you are, you are running around calling people names and deflecting from the topic. I've only been here a few weeks and I already know that if you're posting, then you're whining about how everyone is racist..... (smh)

The fact is, you are the most racist poster I've seen here so far, although you sure ain't alone in it.

Basically.... go eat a whole bag fulla dicks.
There is truth in that. I generally stopped replying to him some time ago.... conversations generally described as ... "white people are racist".... "opposing post"..... "you are racist!!!"
Not much to gain from that
Well the thing is that if you get triggered because I point out racism then you need to gain some maturity. If you want to have a discussion then do that. Dont get upset because something is pointed out.
"Dont get upset because something is pointed out."

Says the guy who tells me to suck a dick when I pointed out what a racist he is, lol.

Kind of sort of related.... why do black people call themselves African Americans? Out of ignorance of their heritage?
Black people's did not originate from Africa. Most were moved there as a result of early slave trades. Right?
Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia?
Why would you want to claim your heritage from an area that your ancestors were planted, rather than where they originated?
Am I not right?
" Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia? "

All Black people originated in Africa. That includes the Black people in eastern and southern Asia.
You can't just say that, you are going to need to provide detail.
In extremely early writings going back to 3000bc, there are chronicles of "darker than dusk sand" people described having bushy hair in Egypt.
All races can claim Africa as origins of their race...since we all began there. Homo erectus is the seed for all of us.
You do realize that Egypt is in Africa right? I know all the white boy fables would have you believe that not to be true but a quick peruse of a map will enlighten you.
They were spoke of as people who moved there, not from there....that is what I meant.
As well as ancient Chinese writings of dark colored people throughout Asia.
You mean these Black people from Asia?

2efaf89a1df400984172c43ac2a0c817.jpg

Yes even they came from Africa

I grew up in Southern Indiana. Being born in 1965, the number of black people within 50 miles could be counted on one hand.
Not because they couldn't, but just like most rural areas in the Northern states...when blacks migrated here they didn't go to small towns.
The first black family I saw I was in junior high. There is a GM plant there, and some families out of NY and Detroit moved there when their plants closed. One of those families moved in our neighborhood. And started going to our church. As far as I knew, they had no issues here. I absolutely remember them being welcomed into the church. They had two children, one was a boy who was the same age as my middle brother. They became friends and he was at our house over the next several years 100's of times.
Then in high school a few more familes moved here and one boy fell into my group of friends and hung out till graduation.
Then we lived in a college town (Bloomington, IN) and there are of course significantly higher number of blacks there. To this day I have never once had a problem with any of them. Worked with them, friends with several of them... been to a few weddings..etc. etc. Black people here don't act any different than anyone else. And the crime committed by them are probably no higher/lower than other races here.
BUT... drive 45 minutes north to Indianapolis.... Whole - Other - Story. Drive 2 hours south to Louisville...same..2 and a half hours east to Cincy - same. In my book, according to 55 years of living - there are two sets of blacks in America. Inner-city blacks, and suburban blacks.
I have known suburban blacks most of my life, and I don't feel any different with them than any other race. PERIOD. Inner city blacks? Stay the fuck away from me. I want no part of you. When my two kids went to IUPUI Medical School in Indy... I made sure every apartment they lived in - there was as few blacks as possible. That was pretty much the only stipulation I had. And it cost a lot more for them to live there, but so be it.
My absolute attitude towards black people are no different than anyone else... give me no reason not to like you... I am fine with you. In all things. Give me a reason not to like you - bye. Just like anyone else.
But if I am in a major city and I see you with pants hanging down to your knees, a gold grill in your mouth hanging out with like individuals I am going to be sure I am not around you. I don't trust you. And the crime rates committed by them backs up my attitude 110%.
You don't deserve the free shit you get, you are a piece of garbage because you don't raise your children, you don't work and it is highly likely what money you have to buy those air Jordan shoes was not legal. And your girlfriends walking with you are loud as hell, rude, obnoxious and cuss like a drunken sailor. I have no respect for you. No time for you.
And guess what? The same goes for the shitty white trash around here as well. The meth heads, the moped/scooter riding drunken losers - they are white. I have no time for them either.

Do you realize just how absolutely MORONIC and HOLLOW hearing one of you RACE PIMPS call someone racist is now? No, you don't. You're too STUPID. You're too full of HATE and you think calling someone a RAAAYYYYYYCCIIIISSST still has some sort of impact.

Well I got news for ya skippy, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU CALL RACIST ANYMORE. You and your kind have WORN THAT WORD OUT by untold multiple factors. Now you just sound STUPID.

Now youre being a drama queen. He asked a question I gave him an answer. Youre a racist. If you dont like that then too bad. Not much you can do about it.
He asked a rhetorical question and your own racism wouldn't let you let it it pass, you had to call him a name, even though there is no evidence here that he is a racist.
There is a lot of evidence on this board that you are, though, and it's all your own doing.
He should have said he was asking a rhetorical question. Its not my job to help him write his OP.
If you can't keep your racism and hatred under control, you should think about limiting your interactions with other people, at least until you're fit to be around others.
I didnt ask you what you deserve. I will determine that. If you dont like it avoid reading my comments. I heard there was an ignore button you can utilize.
The difference is that I am not whining about what someone is typing. If you perceive what I am typing as racist thats really none of my business. You would have more credibility if you felt the same way about the inbred racists that are on this very thread. So basically...go suck a dick.
Sure you are, you are running around calling people names and deflecting from the topic. I've only been here a few weeks and I already know that if you're posting, then you're whining about how everyone is racist..... (smh)

The fact is, you are the most racist poster I've seen here so far, although you sure ain't alone in it.

There is truth in that. I generally stopped replying to him some time ago.... conversations generally described as ... "white people are racist".... "opposing post"..... "you are racist!!!"
Well the thing is that if you get triggered because I point out racism then you need to gain some maturity. If you want to have a discussion then do that. Dont get upset because something is pointed out.

Says the guy who tells me to suck a dick when I pointed out what a racist he is, lol.
I told you to go suck a dick as a joke. I didnt mean for you to take it literally.

Calling someone a racist isnt whining. Its just putting them in their correct category. You cant link to single comment I have ever made where I am whining about someone being racist. So basically....well I cant say that.
Sure boy, whatever you say..... :rolleyes:
Well you made the claim. Back it up.

I told you to go suck a dick as a joke. I didnt mean for you to take it literally.
Where are you from?

Because you get knocked the fuck out, at a minimum, for saying shit like that where I come from. Shit, if you got knifed for it nobody would even raise an eyebrow.

So that makes me curious about where you're from........ because the culture there is clearly different from what I'm used to.

Calling someone a racist isnt whining. Its just putting them in their correct category. You cant link to single comment I have ever made where I am whining about someone being racist. So basically....well I cant say that.
What are you whining about now?

Racist.

I kid

Where are you from?

Because you get knocked the fuck out, at a minimum, for saying shit like that where I come from. Shit, if you got knifed for it nobody would even raise an eyebrow.

So that makes me curious about where you're from........ because the culture there is clearly different from what I'm used to.
Assfaceias is from Oakland where the men are men and the women are too.

So now telling you to back up your claim is whining? No wonder you think I'm whining.

Yes you are racist if you see black people instead of just people...........................

Where are you from?

I'm from Oakland CA.

No I wouldnt. I gurantee you that.

So now telling you to back up your claim is whining? No wonder you think I'm whining.
Wait, aren't you the one claiming that your constant whining isn't really whining?
Once again you have shit backwards; you are the whiner, and you are the racist.... do you get that yet?

Where are you from?

I'm from Oakland CA.

No I wouldnt. I gurantee you that.
Well, confidence is a good thing but don't let it get you killed okay?

Kind of sort of related.... why do black people call themselves African Americans? Out of ignorance of their heritage?
Black people's did not originate from Africa. Most were moved there as a result of early slave trades. Right?
Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia?
Why would you want to claim your heritage from an area that your ancestors were planted, rather than where they originated?
Am I not right?
" Is it not true that black groups were primarily believed for come from Eastern/Southern Asia? "

All Black people originated in Africa. That includes the Black people in eastern and southern Asia.
In extremely early writings going back to 3000bc, there are chronicles of "darker than dusk sand" people described having bushy hair in Egypt.
All races can claim Africa as origins of their race...since we all began there. Homo erectus is the seed for all of us.
You do realize that Egypt is in Africa right? I know all the white boy fables would have you believe that not to be true but a quick peruse of a map will enlighten you.
They were spoke of as people who moved there, not from there....that is what I meant.

Dude... we ALL come from Africa. Every race came from Africa.
Homo erectus evolved into Home Sapien and Homo Neanderthal... of which they traveled all over the eastern world and evolved into races. Including black races.
My point precisely. Why say African Americans when absolutely NO doubt people in your race, past the "post homo sapien" orgin to Asia not Africa
I can say I am African American with the same validity as you if you want to go back that far

Am I not right?
When I hear the term "African-American" the first thing that comes to mind are guys like Peter Grant and Kim Du Toit.

I think you've figured it out it's predominantly about socioeconomic class and culture.
The prevalent theme is that if we, as a society, fail to provide MENTORSHIP training
to empower people (of ANY color or culture) in OWNERSHIP of property and businesses,
and sustainable management of RELATIONSHIPS and community-based economic and social support,
then we can only expect the problems of poverty to keep people
from becoming independent and contributing to their maximum potential.

As you state above that you see the same issues affecting White as Black families,
the spiritual and social poverty oppresses and affects us all.

The same solutions also help any community to become self-sufficient and healthy:
* education and counseling to manage healthy social relations, economic and technical development
* microlending and business training to break the cycle of poverty and build access to credit and investment resources
* knowledge and access to legal defense and govt representation for equal democratic participation and empowerment

When I see nonprofits that provide training in these areas,
that's where I see the future of our communities and government heading
in order to be sustainable and secure democratic representation to protect everyone's interests
REGARDLESS of social or political status, instead of exploiting people by class

Examples of nonprofit models that are more cost effective to replicate,
(instead of bankrupting and abusing taxpayers to keep people depending on govt welfare or charity handouts)
www.grameenfoundation.org
www.paceuniversal.com
www.ppcwebsite.org

General ideas for converting districts into self governing campus towns:
www.campusplan.org
www.ethics-commission.net
www.earnedamnesty.org

You do find a racist in every post that isn't about multiculturalism and left wing talking points. You need to come to grips with what you are: You are a racist.

Like it or not, there are differences that are beyond skin deep when we discuss race. There are differences in histories, experiences, and expectations. Our cultures are not the same. There is an element in the black community that blames their failures on whites. Over 97 percent of the Americans living during the slavery era never owned a slave, yet blacks want all whites to be held accountable for what the rich do. Ironically, that old money from slave days is the same money being used by the super rich to control blacks and keep them in a divisive war with the whites.

Some blacks wail and cry about segregation, but if a city council (the Atlanta City Council used to be one) is all black, those black racists are cool with it. They are okay with black colleges like Morehouse. They have Bounce tv that caters to blacks and its motto is "Television done our way." They have Black History Month, Black Music Month; there are scores of magazines that have catered to the black community: Jet, Black Stars, Ebony, etc., etc. They have every advantage in the world. We have a police shooting in Atlanta and it's a predominantly black city council (more than 2 blacks to every 1 city councilman) backed by a black Mayor, but it's the white peoples fault that the training of police ends in shootings by the police and rights being trampled on. WTH? There is NO accountability on the part of the black leadership.

For blacks to scream racism in America is a freaking joke... a sick joke, but a joke nonetheless. Flame away.

You do find a racist in every post that isn't about multiculturalism and left wing talking points. You need to come to grips with what you are: You are a racist.

Like it or not, there are differences that are beyond skin deep when we discuss race. There are differences in histories, experiences, and expectations. Our cultures are not the same. There is an element in the black community that blames their failures on whites. Over 97 percent of the Americans living during the slavery era never owned a slave, yet blacks want all whites to be held accountable for what the rich do. Ironically, that old money from slave days is the same money being used by the super rich to control blacks and keep them in a divisive war with the whites.

Some blacks wail and cry about segregation, but if a city council (the Atlanta City Council used to be one) is all black, those black racists are cool with it. They are okay with black colleges like Morehouse. They have Bounce tv that caters to blacks and its motto is "Television done our way." They have Black History Month, Black Music Month; there are scores of magazines that have catered to the black community: Jet, Black Stars, Ebony, etc., etc. They have every advantage in the world. We have a police shooting in Atlanta and it's a predominantly black city council (more than 2 blacks to every 1 city councilman) backed by a black Mayor, but it's the white peoples fault that the training of police ends in shootings by the police and rights being trampled on. WTH? There is NO accountability on the part of the black leadership.

For blacks to scream racism in America is a freaking joke... a sick joke, but a joke nonetheless. Flame away.
I cant be a racist. I'm Black but its ok of you think I am. What you think is really none of my business.

I agree our history and culture are not the same. I come from a history that created civilization and has a culture of knowledge and teaching. You come from a history of having to be taught civilization on two different occasions and a culture of violence, genocide and stealing.

I'm not screaming anything. I'm just saying there is racism. Its not up for debate or something you need to get emotional over. It is what it is. If you want to deny it thats fine but I am going to correct you.

I cant be a racist. I'm Black but its ok of you think I am. What you think is really none of my business.

I agree our history and culture are not the same. I come from a history that created civilization and has a culture of knowledge and teaching. You come from a history of having to be taught civilization on two different occasions and a culture of violence, genocide and stealing.

I'm not screaming anything. I'm just saying there is racism. Its not up for debate or something you need to get emotional over. It is what it is. If you want to deny it thats fine but I am going to correct you.
The Progressive Socialist wing of the globalists have convinced many people of that. But those in the know, know the truth. Experience is a truism for us all.

Am I not right?

Dude... we ALL come from Africa. Every race came from Africa.
Homo erectus evolved into Home Sapien and Homo Neanderthal... of which they traveled all over the eastern world and evolved into races. Including black races.
My point precisely. Why say African Americans when absolutely NO doubt people in your race, past the "post homo sapien" orgin to Asia not Africa
I can say I am African American with the same validity as you if you want to go back that far

Yes and No.

The issue with political disparity is more recently tied to
the lack of African Descendants in equal property ownership or representation in Govt
due to
* humans being treated as property under the law as late as 1863-1865
* not being recognized as citizens until 1868 with the 14th Amendment
* thus being over 150 years behind in the process of economic development due to this lack of ownership
* and carrying spiritual generations of injury from genocidal erasure of geneaology, and systemic rape for forced breeding of Black slaves
(where this level of damage in the spiritual lineage causes repercussions for 5 generations to resolve and heal the wounds carried in the spirit)
* additional acts of deprivation of rights and protections, including lynching, bullying, systemic discrimination by lack of adequate legal defense and accountability in the courts, and other physical, personal and psychological attacks and subjugation by class

Where ALL people of lower socioeconomic standing are affected:
* economic oppression by lack of equal defense and representation in govt, especially courts
and criminal justice system, and the two-party system exploiting the disadvantaged to PROFIT off these problems
* which then bleeds into the media to exploit people further by dividing and oppressing people by groups
instead of uniting and investing our resources into SOLUTIONS to these problems
(not paying more politicians to run for office and run up more debts at taxpayer expense that don't solve the REAL issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back