My Brother...

There is zero evidence to support such a claim.

97% "vaxxed" (sic) South Korea saw the highest mortality rate recorded - compared to nations hit prior to the use of the mRNA sequencer. In fact it appears that the mRNA sequencer is a false sense of security and is entirely ineffectual.

In general terms, "the jab" simply doesn't work.
A million dead in America thought the same.

But Trump absolved himself of any responsibility when he warned that the vaccines were safe and effective.
Just a little late?
What a bunch of clowns!

But Trump absolved himself of any responsibility when he warned that the vaccines were safe and effective.
Just a little late?
What a bunch of clowns!
With or from? Big difference. What actusllt causes the deaths duck?

how about the flu did you get a flu vaccine and never ever have had the flu?
When I got a flu shot I never got the flu.

When I didn't get a flu shot, sometimes I got the flu and sometimes I didn't.

I haven't had a flu shot, or the flu, in fifteen years...

No, half of those died before the mRNA sequencer was available. And per capita deaths were STILL lower than 97% "vaxxed" South Korea.

Just a little late?
What a bunch of clowns!

Trump produced the mRNA sequencers with warp speed, you ridiculous clown.

My brother didn't want it but at the time, early on, he had to take it to protect his job. I don't hold it against him....he did what he had to do at the time. Less than a year later. He has melanoma. Coincidence?
Not a coincidence at all. The government serum blocks the cells that normally root out the cancer cells in your body and destroy them. Cancer deaths are going to soar. Gain of function? Depopulation.

Last edited:
No, half of those died before the mRNA sequencer was available.
You LIE for Trump.
And per capita deaths were STILL lower than 97% "vaxxed" South Korea.
And you lie again.
Trump produced the mRNA sequencers with warp speed, you ridiculous clown.
Your warp speed is a distortion and another lie. Trump discouraged Americans from being vaccinated and only much later he said the vaccines were safe and effective to clear his ass from the backlash.

But you should do what's politically correct for you.

You LIE for Trump.

What lie, Nazi?

And you lie again.

Your warp speed is a distortion and another lie. Trump discouraged Americans from being vaccinated and only much later he said the vaccines were safe and effective to clear his ass from the backlash.

But you should do what's politically correct for you.

Per capita, you ignorant Nazi.

God you fascists are stupid.

Nope, still comes out to a third in S.K. compared to the US.

Not if accurate numbers are used;

1654113476138.png

If people knew you can still get and transmit Covid after the jab, there would have been an entirely different response to the experimental shot. It was criminal deception.

Vaccination exposes your body to the virus and it begins to produce antibodies to resist the virus

While you may still get COVID, your body has seen it before and you likely will have mild symptoms

Without the vaccine, it is your bodies first exposure and it may react in extreme measures

A conventional vaccine exposes your body to the real virus. mRNA injections instruct your cell to produce spike proteins but not the genetic sequence of the virus. Totally different. Hence the massive amount of adverse reactions and deaths to this injection.

Forum List

Back