Biden's Covid Coordinator announces Covid vaxx for children 5 and under

Hundreds of athletes have died after the clot shot. Young people and children have died some within hours of getting the covid killer vaxx. 80+percent of pregnant women miscarried after the shot and lactating vaxxed mothers have caused serious health conditions for the newborns.
THIS is NOT for your health. It's purpose is DePopulation.

Hundreds of athletes have died after the clot shot. Young people and children have died some within hours of getting the covid killer vaxx. 80+percent of pregnant women miscarried after the shot and lactating vaxxed mothers have caused serious health conditions for the newborns.
THIS is NOT for your health. It's purpose is DePopulation.
Link?
Or
STFU

I've decided to answer your rude post because i decided you're probably too stupid to look it up yourself.

just lately:

naomi wolf...recognize that name? leftwinger till covid.

Last edited:
says many parents are EAGER to get their kids this vaxx.

and i say.. bullshit

on top of all the other vaccines failures--and there are many--the vaccinated are getting infection after infection, exactly what used to happen to me when I got flu shots. As I have said, when I finally asked my dr about it, she said that yes, flu shots can affect your immune system. That was it for me. Never again.

But in a way I'm grateful because that experience taught me to be highly skeptical of these Covid vaccines. I'm so glad I did not get them. I pray no one will give them to their very young children. Geez

These mRNA injections are not vaccines and are very harmful.
They contain no neutralized pathogen, so there is nothing for the immune system to remember.
If the immune system were to ever remember and trigger on spike proteins, we would all die because our own exosomes rely on the same spike proteins, in order to be let into ACE2 receptors in our cells.

Forum List

Back