"My big boobs got me kicked off a plane".

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

I'd use the term "model" loosely.

I'm torn. On one hand kicking someone off a flight because of how they look isn't right, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to sit next to that deformed and repulsive internet whore.

Something has to be wrong with that thing to do that shit to yourself on purpose. I wonder if she even knows she isn't a model beause people think she is hot, people pay attention to her for entertainment value because she is a modern day freak show.

I'm torn. On one hand kicking someone off a flight because of how they look isn't right, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to sit next to that deformed and repulsive internet whore.

Something has to be wrong with that thing to do that shit to yourself on purpose. I wonder if she even knows she isn't a model beause people think she is hot, people pay attention to her for entertainment value because she is a modern day freak show.

Poor thing. She must be very sick.

They shoud have kicked her off the plane for that disgusting lip job.

1654257378120.png

That is the shit of nightmares right there.

Plenty of people with breasts of 22 lbs or more fly every day. The problem the airline had with Ms. Magdalene wasn't the size of her chest but the fact she chose to expose them. The airline thought that other passengers and their staff didn't want to see them.

Instead of spending all that money on plastic surgery and injections she should have spent it on a good psychiatrist.

Anyone mutilating themselves in such a manner absolutely needs help.

Instead of spending all that money on plastic surgery and injections she should have spent it on a good psychiatrist.

Anyone mutilating themselves in such a manner absolutely needs help.

The gal is an instagram model- this is how she earns a living, for better or worse. It isn't a "mental illness" but an occupation.

Not to say she isn't nuts, just that she isn't necessarily nuts.

The gal is an instagram model- this is how she earns a living, for better or worse. It isn't a "mental illness" but an occupation.

Not to say she isn't nuts, just that she isn't necessarily nuts.
The two are not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back