"My big boobs got me kicked off a plane".

The gal is an instagram model- this is how she earns a living, for better or worse. It isn't a "mental illness" but an occupation.

Not to say she isn't nuts, just that she isn't necessarily nuts.
She is mentally unstable

yeah .. there are always those people that take things to the extreme. Aesthetics extraordinaire .. and glad organizations have the decency to rid this type of scum.

If she can afford to pay all that money for cosmetic surgery, she can afford a top that her breasts do not bulge out of

Show some respect for the people who are flying with you

I'd use the term "model" loosely.

I'm torn. On one hand kicking someone off a flight because of how they look isn't right, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to sit next to that deformed and repulsive internet whore.

Something has to be wrong with that thing to do that shit to yourself on purpose. I wonder if she even knows she isn't a model beause people think she is hot, people pay attention to her for entertainment value because she is a modern day freak show.
Do plastic surgeons have any responsibility here? That's a tricky one with regards to a person's individual rights and a surgeon's right to make money. But I think an ethical plastic surgeon would not do that to a person even though they asked for it and put up the money.

Instead of spending all that money on plastic surgery and injections she should have spent it on a good psychiatrist.

Anyone mutilating themselves in such a manner absolutely needs help.

For a palate cleanser this is what a well endowed woman should look like

OIP.RWjS8q0d4ROH21sIuEtQIAHaMJ

Do plastic surgeons have any responsibility here? That's a tricky one with regards to a person's individual rights and a surgeon's right to make money. But I think an ethical plastic surgeon would not do that to a person even though they asked for it and put up the money.

Well let's face it, most plastic surgeons probably have no regard for the person as long as they have cash. As long as they don't get hit with a malpractice lawsuit for the actual work itself they don't care as long as the money keeps rolling in. I'm sure they would give a breast implants to a 12 year old if they could get away with it legally.

Besides if a doctor turned her down people would come out of the woodwork screaming shit like "she just wants to bring out her inner self but you tried to stop her because you're a misogynist and try to push your standards of beauty on her".

Probably the only ones who have any consideration for the physical and mental well being of a patient is ones that work out of hospitals for burn victims or women that have a mastectomy and so on. Those surgeons are trying to help the person's functionality and to help their mental health.

Honestly, I don't see any difference between her surgeries and "transgender care" surgeries. Both are treating mental illness with surgery instead of psychotherapy.

Look at this and tell us that we can trust the transgender industry, because doctors always do what is best for the patient.

I disagree with kicking her off the plane because she looks so freaky. Not unless the exact definition of freaky looks are spelled out in the airline's policies.

I'd use the term "model" loosely.

I'm torn. On one hand kicking someone off a flight because of how they look isn't right, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to sit next to that deformed and repulsive internet whore.

Something has to be wrong with that thing to do that shit to yourself on purpose. I wonder if she even knows she isn't a model beause people think she is hot, people pay attention to her for entertainment value because she is a modern day freak show.

This creature looks like some kind of lamprey-zombie blood sucking hybrid. I used to lament for children raised in those South American indigenous tribes who ritually mutilated their own bodies but at least they were forced to do it for ancient cultural reasons. Some of these modern men and women though who undergo mutilating plastic surgeries, well, they aren't fit to be viewed by the eyes of children in public. Self-mutilation is absolutely about attention seeking and little else. Why should average members of the public be subjected to this sort of horror?

In my opinion, asking that a more modest shirt be put on isn't asking all that much. That matter aside, how is standing up all the way even in the cards for such a person? If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if a backache is only an everyday thing for her.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back