My Bad Experience With Obamacare (Feel free to add yours)

I went to the site and it's stupid that a single person who is healthy with no kids still is required to have health insurance

So you'd rather pay the penalty and get nothing than get health insurance for - what was the cost to someone making $9.00 an hour? Or didn't you bother finding out?

I went to the site and it's stupid that a single person who is healthy with no kids still is required to have health insurance

So you'd rather pay the penalty and get nothing than get health insurance for - what was the cost to someone making $9.00 an hour? Or didn't you bother finding out?

let me explain this one more time, I DON" WANT A ADDED BILL RIGHT NOW

Now if you don't understand that then you first name is MONGO

So you didn't even bother to find out whether it would be *an* added bill, because if you were sincere, you'd have input your info on the site I provided and found out that, very likely, you'd be able to get coverage for a very low premium or even no premium at all. Instead, you're a dupe who'd rather pay the penalty and get nothing.

Fine.

So you didn't even bother to find out whether it would be *an* added bill, because if you were sincere, you'd have input your info on the site I provided and found out that, very likely, you'd be able to get coverage for a very low premium or even no premium at all. Instead, you're a dupe who'd rather pay the penalty and get nothing.

Fine.

cancel your internet service

Just google Obamacare sucks.....

You'd spend a lifetime reading.

95b274fb18f29d76fceac83a19b8108c.jpg

Raise deductibles to 70$ and Mrs. Jones won't be so prone to haul billy into the doctor every time his nose runs.

First of all, you left at least one zero off that figure. And you obviously don't understand that when you blow through the deductible, that's it for the year.

Do you even know what deductible is? (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you probably meant "premium," but you'll have to convince me.)

Well, everyone is going to use our healthcare system anyways...Why not pay the fucking bill?

Because some people may not have the money you stupid mutherfucker

And they can pay their bills with no insurance. Some find it a better deal.

You just can't grasp that Obama does not walk on water...can you.

Well, everyone is going to use our healthcare system anyways...Why not pay the fucking bill?

Because some people may not have the money you stupid mutherfucker

And they can pay their bills with no insurance. Some find it a better deal.

You just can't grasp that Obama does not walk on water...can you.

No one should have a extra bill if they are unemployed now log out

Forum List

Back