My attitude

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is my real attitude about the subject matter that is my idea for buying the Pyrenees mountain range from France and Spain, and developing it similar to the USA because of cultural reasons.

Obviously not everything about the USA is the best to be offered to somebody with a choice, such as another country.

I do not like the USA's Monsanto Protection Act, and in my "United States of Europe", there would be no Genetically Modified foods.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, and Chemical sweeteners would be banned, and Stevia would be the legal sweetener.
Partly because of economic reasons and mostly for health reasons.

The Death penalty would be banned.... but murderers would absolutely get life without parole where they spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year inside their cells with no windows, as would rapists and pedophiles...

And No I don't give a fuck if the adult knew the person was under 18 or not, they're out having sex with people they don't know, that's the first thing, and the second thing is that its their responsibility to know, since they're out there fucking.

Assault on a woman would come with "special circumstances", greater penalties, and assault on children...
If you go in at 20, you'll be 90 by the time you get out.

I also don't like the religious bullshit.

You'll get your kid vaccinated, or we'll take your kids from ya.
And no you wont show up at our drivers licensing center covering your face or your head, period.
And there will be no exemptions from the laws, and various processes of our country, because you believe in god.

However...

Joining the European Union is absolutely out of the question, and Anti Americanism in our media is out of the question..

And American history will be taught in our schools.

This is my real attitude about the subject matter that is my idea for buying the Pyrenees mountain range from France and Spain, and developing it similar to the USA because of cultural reasons.

Obviously not everything about the USA is the best to be offered to somebody with a choice, such as another country.

I do not like the USA's Monsanto Protection Act, and in my "United States of Europe", there would be no Genetically Modified foods.

Sugar, Corn Syrup, and Chemical sweeteners would be banned, and Stevia would be the legal sweetener.

The Death penalty would be banned.... but murderers would absolutely get life without parole where they spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year inside their cells with no windows, as would rapists and pedophiles...

And No I don't give a fuck if the adult knew the person was under 18 or not, they're out having sex with people they don't know, that's the first thing, and the second thing is that its their responsibility to know, since they're out there fucking.

Assault on a woman would come with "special circumstances", greater penalties, and assault on children...

And no you wont show up at our drivers licensing center covering your face or your head, period.
And there will be no exemptions from the laws, and various processes of our country, because you believe in god.

However...

Joining the European Union is absolutely out of the question, and Anti Americanism in our media is out of the question..

You are going to buy the Pyrenees?

Your dad owns Google?

However...

Your dad owns Google?

Either that or he's in partnership with Judicial review , the teenage billionaire.

If I could buy the Pyrenees mountain range, I would scrape the peaks flat for the mining of coal and precious ores. Then I would build drilling pads and frac the daylights out of what's left for their massive volumes of liquid and gaseous hydrocarbons. I'd clear-cut everything below the frost line and sell the timber. Then I would terrace-farm the slopes and grow millions of acres of corn and convert it to ethanol. I would also grow soybeans for bio diesel. Erect towering wind generating mills and massive solar installations. Dam rivers for hydroelectric power.

In short, I'd ass-rape those mountains until they squeal like a pig.

However...

Your dad owns Google?

Either that or he's in partnership with Judicial review , the teenage billionaire.

I forgot about Jud. He certainly would not hesitate to purchase the Pyrenees.

However...

Your dad owns Google?

Sorry men. I'm more focused on the female anatomy at the moment. It's a phase.

Forum List

Back