Must See! President Trump Shares Tweet He Released on Jan 6 that Twitter Took Down in 5 Minutes

]
lock-him-up.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. I am the one who told him to use love not force.
2. Even tho he was ripped off on the election, its was better for him to walk away cause to stand up then would appear to be a power garb.
3. But he will be vindicated, and come roaring back busting losers in the mouth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So Trump was supposed to just wave his hand & "love" his violent mob away from the Capital? Couldn't your god Trump tell them to go away using telepathy?

Are you for real, or what?

Sorry bout that,

1. He listens to me quite wisely.
2. I have been around a long time, and he knows me.
3. And refers to me when a crisis hits.
4. Cause I have the answers.
5. Cause i am a prophet of G-D.
6. Doesn't everyone want to know what a prophet of G-D thinks?
7. Well some do, you think so?
8. If i said i was not a prophet of G-D then that would make me a liar like unto many of you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The U.S. is invaded by illegal criminals that number more than the populations of NY and LA and Biden minions claim the border is closed. The economy is in free fall and grocery shelves are empty. Gas prices are up and the president's son is caught up in multiple felonies. Foreign policy is laughable but lefties think a "must share tweet" regarding the former president is important. Go figure.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Twitter did some underhanded shit eh?
2. To the President?
3. I'm shocked!
4. Not really, no ones shocked.
5. Bunch of useless Libtards!
6. Then they started ranting the President should of done something to stop it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Is this the video where we know he is LYING....cuz his lips are moving?

I got a little heartbroken listening to Trump. What a sad day in history it was as the election was stolen from him in a coup. I hope Elon takes it over and reinstates Trump in time for the midterms and beyond. The January 6 committee, who should be talking about this tweet/video, but isn't, needs to have Trump's tweet shoved up their you know what.

President Trump reminded the world today about the tweet he shared on Jan 6 that Twitter took down five minutes after it was shared. In it, the President asked his followers to go home peacefully.

President Trump tweeted a message on Jan 6 after it was reported that there was some violence at the Capitol that day. Before he even knew who was behind the riot, the President encouraged his followers to go home.

(Excerpt)
Well for goodness sake!
WHY hasn't Trump volunteered to come and testify (under oath) before the committee that he was actually the "good guy" who did his best to get all those MAGATS who attacked the Capitol in his name to just go home?

Seems like it would be an easy thing to clear his good name!

Forum List

Back