Must See! President Trump Shares Tweet He Released on Jan 6 that Twitter Took Down in 5 Minutes

I got a little heartbroken listening to Trump. What a sad day in history it was as the election was stolen from him in a coup. I hope Elon takes it over and reinstates Trump in time for the midterms and beyond. The January 6 committee, who should be talking about this tweet/video, but isn't, needs to have Trump's tweet shoved up their you know what.

President Trump reminded the world today about the tweet he shared on Jan 6 that Twitter took down five minutes after it was shared. In it, the President asked his followers to go home peacefully.

President Trump tweeted a message on Jan 6 after it was reported that there was some violence at the Capitol that day. Before he even knew who was behind the riot, the President encouraged his followers to go home.

(Excerpt)
Biggest steaming smelly pile of hor$e$hit I've seen all weekend...

Yeah a cop died from the insurrection attempt. Let me guess…you think he just dropped dead for no other reason, right?
Don’t forget the unarmed rioter who was shot and killed for not obeying police orders. It was the only time your side didn’t lose their shit when an unarmed protestor was shot and killed for not obeying police orders. Ironic.

The DOUBLETHINK is out of control.

That is the exact video that everyone has seen already where Donald tells the insurrectionists that he loves them. It was tweeted hours into the insurrection, after hours of begging from members of Congress and White House staff for Donald to tell the insurrectionists to stop. And, as we know, he was unwilling to do so.

And Twitter didn't take the video down.

I got a little heartbroken listening to Trump. What a sad day in history it was as the election was stolen from him in a coup. I hope Elon takes it over and reinstates Trump in time for the midterms and beyond. The January 6 committee, who should be talking about this tweet/video, but isn't, needs to have Trump's tweet shoved up their you know what.

President Trump reminded the world today about the tweet he shared on Jan 6 that Twitter took down five minutes after it was shared. In it, the President asked his followers to go home peacefully.

President Trump tweeted a message on Jan 6 after it was reported that there was some violence at the Capitol that day. Before he even knew who was behind the riot, the President encouraged his followers to go home.

(Excerpt)
Trump did not send out that tweet until HOURS after he was informed of the riot, and only after several people pushed him to do it.

Everyone knows this except you rubes, apparently.

Don’t forget the unarmed rioter who was shot and killed for not obeying police orders. It was the only time your side didn’t lose their shit when an unarmed protestor was shot and killed for not obeying police orders. Ironic.
She was targeted.
She punched some jack-ass ANTIFA asshole that was breaking a window in the entry way to the floors of congress.
She was surrounded by cops.....there was absolutely no reason to shoot her.

She was targeted.
She punched some jack-ass ANTIFA asshole that was breaking a window in the entry way to the floors of congress.
She was surrounded by cops.....there was absolutely no reason to shoot her.

Thank you. I was not aware.

Forum List

Back