CDZ Muslims and Jews in peace

It was a noble act of compassion by those 1000. I commend them for doing so and wish that attitude would spread like a wild fire on an open prairie.

That being said, the acts of extremist in the Muslim world continue...and the followers of that extremism is leaving a trail of blood in it's wake. I attack Radical Islam for it's role in causing grief and suffering to a whole region, and will continue to do so.

But credit to those who make a stand against the evils of radicalized Islam. Interesting article.

Noble act? what a joke----they are desperate to avoid the BACK LASH they deserve
I give credit where credit is due.............If they aren't the problem then I don't create one with them. They showed they were against the attacks and therefore don't deserve to get bitched at by me.

To Hamas, ISIS, Iran, and etc...........they can kiss my ass and I'm on board................but don't expect me to throw those under a bus that aren't the problem.

To the leader of Egypt, who is a Muslim and even part of Islam.............he is keeping the Peace and making a stand against the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islam in his country............he's rebuilding churches and took the fight to ISIS in Libya after they killed Coptic Christians......................

I regularily attack the Radical elements of their religion, but I have never stated that ALL MUSLIMS are the Problem..................

So..............we disagree here.

no ----not entirely-----I did not BLAME the protesters or ring of peace----or whatever. I blamed the poster who
desperately tried to paint up the event as some glorious
"evidence" of "muslim/jew" cooperation and goodwill.
It just isn't. I doubt that a similar event would take place in his hometown-----Indonesia,, where of the synagogues that had survived-----the last two were
demolished and Judaism was declared an ILLEGAL
religion and where Christianity and Hinduism are barely
legal and violence against Christians and hindus is virtually legal. He also left out the fact that there was intelligence that a muslim attack was IMMINENT and tried to make it seem that violence between jews and
muslims is sorta a "symetrical" situation
I understand that the OP is a punk ass bitch, and is attempting to use these things to say.............LOOKY HERE WE ARE REALLY GOOD.................and I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him............I'm not standing next to the Grand Canyon............

I've been to Indonesia............and we were forced to leave early because the Peaceful Muslims there were throwing rocks at us for being U.S. military personnel..............I understand that they have an unjust level of hate to us and those like us.................but the one's in the article aren't the ones I'm talking about here..........

Nor the intent of the OP who is nothing more than a Radical Islamic Apologist trying to make excuses for their Radical Acts.................

Radical Islam is a threat to the region and the World..................If not contained they may very well start WWIII before it is over with.................Their Barbaric Actions in the last Decades is proof positive that the people of this world need to deal with them...................and not with a sugar coated Peace of paper from the UN saying Please play nice.

time for me to repeat by brilliant prophecy-----one which----believe it or not------I PROPHECIZED-----
a few years ago----as the "arab spring" started swinging----the update >>>> WORLD WAR III has
started and it has started where I said it would start----
*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----
Yemen has a Strategic position out of the Red Sea and Suez Canal..............They are militarily insignificant, but are in a position to start a fight with the west if they use the choke point for international shipping.............

To me that is the only way they can force a battle there.................

Is that your prediction.............because we could kick their butts with our hands tied behind our backs.................

Of course we'd have to get a new Potus first..............this one's a wuss..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Noble act? what a joke----they are desperate to avoid the BACK LASH they deserve
I give credit where credit is due.............If they aren't the problem then I don't create one with them. They showed they were against the attacks and therefore don't deserve to get bitched at by me.

To Hamas, ISIS, Iran, and etc...........they can kiss my ass and I'm on board................but don't expect me to throw those under a bus that aren't the problem.

To the leader of Egypt, who is a Muslim and even part of Islam.............he is keeping the Peace and making a stand against the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islam in his country............he's rebuilding churches and took the fight to ISIS in Libya after they killed Coptic Christians......................

I regularily attack the Radical elements of their religion, but I have never stated that ALL MUSLIMS are the Problem..................

no ----not entirely-----I did not BLAME the protesters or ring of peace----or whatever. I blamed the poster who
It just isn't. I doubt that a similar event would take place in his hometown-----Indonesia,, where of the synagogues that had survived-----the last two were
legal and violence against Christians and hindus is virtually legal. He also left out the fact that there was intelligence that a muslim attack was IMMINENT and tried to make it seem that violence between jews and
I understand that the OP is a punk ass bitch, and is attempting to use these things to say.............LOOKY HERE WE ARE REALLY GOOD.................and I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him............I'm not standing next to the Grand Canyon............

I've been to Indonesia............and we were forced to leave early because the Peaceful Muslims there were throwing rocks at us for being U.S. military personnel..............I understand that they have an unjust level of hate to us and those like us.................but the one's in the article aren't the ones I'm talking about here..........

Nor the intent of the OP who is nothing more than a Radical Islamic Apologist trying to make excuses for their Radical Acts.................

Radical Islam is a threat to the region and the World..................If not contained they may very well start WWIII before it is over with.................Their Barbaric Actions in the last Decades is proof positive that the people of this world need to deal with them...................and not with a sugar coated Peace of paper from the UN saying Please play nice.

time for me to repeat by brilliant prophecy-----one which----believe it or not------I PROPHECIZED-----
a few years ago----as the "arab spring" started swinging----the update >>>> WORLD WAR III has
*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----
Yemen has a Strategic position out of the Red Sea and Suez Canal..............They are militarily insignificant, but are in a position to start a fight with the west if they use the choke point for international shipping.............

Is that your prediction.............because we could kick their asses with our hands tied behind our backs.................

Of course we'd have to get a new Potus first..............this one's a wuss..........

Not entirely true------they are armed with HEZBOLLAH---virtually crawling with that
infection. -----it will not be Yemen we have to
fight----It will be IRAN IN YEMEN----and across
the border into Saudi Arabia-----and---of course in
the sea ----there where the waterway gets narrow
near Aden ---I have to admit-----I did not know
that SUNNI SALEH----had defected to SHIITE IRAN.
My latest "intelligence" is------IT AIN'T NUTHIN' NEW
----plus saleh pulled virtually all of Yemen's cash
out --------yemen does have oil----they just had
a hard time knowing how to deal with it-------tribes---
at each others' throats. Yemen is the REAL ISLAM--
which would be ok for us-------a bunch of primitives--
easy to defeat-------but now they are a country of
primitives crawling with well trained Hezbollah. Yemen is now a FORMIDABLE ENEMY

*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----

Is that your prediction.............because we could kick their asses with our hands tied behind our backs.................

Not entirely true------they are armed with HEZBOLLAH---virtually crawling with that
primitives crawling with well trained Hezbollah. Yemen is now a FORMIDABLE ENEMY
They can reek havoc in the straits and force a fight but on the battlefield against us, even with Iran they are not Formidable to us at all.............They could choke the shipping lanes with a well placed attack that would cause a severe disruption of trade........especially in oil..................

Yemen is just another show of Iran's tentacles reaching around the region............and the elements in Yemen will kill each other for a while each trying to impose their version of Islam on the others..............take a little time for the victors to emerge................Shia's are gaining ground in the region with Iran pulling the strings...............

ISIS is a vicious animal and a Sunni wounded beast, now taking loses on the battlefield...........and are in direct fighting with QOD's of Iran in Iraq..............all with the assistance of U.S. military air strikes...................

The middle east is a XXXX hole..............Every thing goes to XXXX there.....................Makes one wish we could just FLUSH THE TOILET and start anew...................

Obama has done GREAT DAMAGE with his actions there............and it will a hell of a mess to clean up.

Last edited by a moderator:

*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----

They can reek havoc in the straits and force a fight but on the battlefield against us, even with Iran they are not Formidable to us at all.............They could choke the shipping lanes with a well placed attack that would cause a severe disruption of trade........especially in oil..................

Yemen is just another show of Iran's tentacles reaching around the region............and the elements in Yemen will kill each other for a while each trying to impose their version of Islam on the others..............take a little time for the victors to emerge................Shia's are gaining ground in the region with Iran pulling the strings...............

ISIS is a vicious animal and a Sunni wounded beast, now taking loses on the battlefield...........and are in direct fighting with QOD's of Iran in Iraq..............all with the assistance of U.S. military air strikes...................

The middle east is a shit hole..............Every thing goes to shit there.....................Makes one wish we could just FLUSH THE TOILET and start anew...................

Obama has done GREAT DAMAGE with his actions there............and it will a hell of a mess to clean up.

I don't see how the US can fight in Yemen----it is all hills and ----wild animals (especially the people) Do you think that the US is willing to bomb the hills out?

*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----

The middle east is a shit hole..............Every thing goes to shit there.....................Makes one wish we could just FLUSH THE TOILET and start anew...................

I don't see how the US can fight in Yemen----it is all hills and ----wild animals (especially the people) Do you think that the US is willing to bomb the hills out?
If chosen for military action, it would take ground forces with close air support and to take those hills..............and obviously we aren't going to do that............The only way that happens is if they try to choke the shipping lanes..............and Europe would be pissed as well if anyone cuts off the oil flow............

The Saudi's are already attacking Yemen via Operation Resolute Storm..............They are attempting to diminish the Shia presence there and Iranian influence..............This is another place where Iran has its influence in.....................

Whether a land battle comes from this is yet to be seen as Ground forces from opposing sides are at the borders.........

Misadventures in Violence in Yemen Operation Resolute Storm Middle East Institute

Just another example of what a MISERABLE FAILURE OBAMA HAS BEEN............

HAS BEEN....................there's another way to write that.

*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----

If chosen for military action, it would take ground forces with close air support and to take those hills..............and obviously we aren't going to do that............The only way that happens is if they try to choke the shipping lanes..............and Europe would be pissed as well if anyone cuts off the oil flow............

The Saudi's are already attacking Yemen via Operation Resolute Storm..............They are attempting to diminish the Shia presence there and Iranian influence..............This is another place where Iran has its influence in.....................

Whether a land battle comes from this is yet to be seen as Ground forces from opposing sides are at the borders.........

Misadventures in Violence in Yemen Operation Resolute Storm Middle East Institute

Just another example of what a MISERABLE FAILURE OBAMA HAS BEEN............

HAS BEEN....................there's another way to write that.

another lesson about islam and its adherents------it can be FLEXIBLE -----it FOLLOWS THE LEADER ------
the real problem ----for the past 1400 years and including the present times IS----the leaders

Coalition Airstrikes Update 3 - Yemen iJET

iJET Analysis: The Saudi-led coalition launched airstrikes against Shia' Al-Houthi positions on March 26 following President al-Hadi's call for intervention as rebels seized control of ADE. So far, 10 countries are involved in the operation: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Sudan, Jordan, Egypt, Pakistan, Morocco, and the UAE. Saudi officials have vowed to continue airstrikes until the Al-Houthis withdraw and surrender.

As fighting in the south progresses into a low-intensity, protracted war, neither side has shown willingness to compromise. The pro-Hadi fighters are benefitting from the air support and have reportedly coordinated with coalition forces. However, airstrikes have not yet degraded Al-Houthi dominance in western Yemen. Should the forces loyal to former President Ali Abdullah Saleh withdraw the support they provided to the Al-Houthis, the group's position south of Sana'a may be weakened. From the outset of the operation, Saleh's party, the General People's Congress (GPC), distanced itself from the Al-Houthi's operations, but it is unclear if this will translate into Saleh loyalists discontinuing their cooperation with the rebels. The timeline of Operation Resolute Storm is unconfirmed, as are plans for a possible ground offensive. Regardless of whether the coalition is using the campaign to pressure the Al-Houthis to enter peace talks, the operation will likely lead to significant public backlash, especially if civilian casualties mount, and ground forces enter Yemen. This may ultimately strengthen the rebels' position.

Heavy Clashes Reported on Saudi-Yemen Border -- News from Antiwar.com

Heavy clashes have been reported throughout Tuesday along the ill-defined border between Yemen and Saudi Arabia, as the Yemeni Houthi fighters clash with the Saudi invasion force in that region.

Details on how the battle is going are scant, but locals reported an exchange of artillery fire back and forth across the border, and Saudi attack helicopters loomed overhead.

After announcing their war on the Houthis, Saudi Arabia reportedly has massed 150,000 ground troops along the Yemeni border, though they insist they haven’t conclusively decided whether or not to invade.

Yemen Crisis Saudi Arabia Masses 150 000 Troops to Support Airstrikes - NBC News

Yemen Crisis: Saudi Arabia Masses 150,000 Troops to Support Airstrikes

I don't believe that Jews can live with anybody in peace. Their style of life is absolutely parasitic. Christians may dream about peace in the whole world. Muslims may dream about the whole world of Islam or Jihad. Jews may dream about the whole world working for them and being seduced by them.

Wow, you're one hateful bastard.

Yep.
Sadly, the hate of a few causes death and misery for many.
All groups have minority haters, as we see on this thread.

Despite the best efforts of haters and extremists on both sides, along with agitators for other groups, Muslims and Jews can work together in order to promote peace.
These people have given us all a lesson, but one that the extremists will ignore.

Muslims DO speak out we re just not listening Marc Schneier The Blogs The Times of Israel

In a February evening in Oslo, Norway more than 1,000 Muslims formed a ‘Ring of Peace’ around the Oslo Synagogue, thereby offering symbolic protection to the Norwegian Jewish community and making clear their utter rejection of the terrorist attack the previous weekend by an Islamist extremist on the main synagogue in the Danish capital of Copenhagen

Well, that's nice:)

Yet another example of a hate post, this time from the other side.
This acts as evidence to support my theory - no single group is the problem, only the extremists in all groups.
I'll go further.
This thread is in CDZ but, as the moderators have failed to keep the thing clean, a few haters have turned the thread into something more fitting of the flame zone.
Again, I cite this as evidence of my suggestion regarding extremists as the enemy of all.

He tries to claim ----"jews and muslims can work together to protect against 'extremists from both sides' " Have you heard of attacks against mosques by jews in Norway and Sweden?

No - but plenty of attacks by extremist Jews in occupied lands.
The extremists are the problem, not all Jews.

Despite the best efforts of haters and extremists on both sides, along with agitators for other groups, Muslims and Jews can work together in order to promote peace.
These people have given us all a lesson, but one that the extremists will ignore.

Muslims DO speak out we re just not listening Marc Schneier The Blogs The Times of Israel

In a February evening in Oslo, Norway more than 1,000 Muslims formed a ‘Ring of Peace’ around the Oslo Synagogue, thereby offering symbolic protection to the Norwegian Jewish community and making clear their utter rejection of the terrorist attack the previous weekend by an Islamist extremist on the main synagogue in the Danish capital of Copenhagen

Well, that's nice:)

Yet another example of a hate post, this time from the other side.
This acts as evidence to support my theory - no single group is the problem, only the extremists in all groups.
I'll go further.
This thread is in CDZ but, as the moderators have failed to keep the thing clean, a few haters have turned the thread into something more fitting of the flame zone.
Again, I cite this as evidence of my suggestion regarding extremists as the enemy of all.

Are you now openly condemning the actions of ALL EXTREMIST....................

Please list the Extremist you'd like to codemn today...................examples...........ISIS, HAMAS, HEZ, MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD............

While you are in the condemning mood..............PLEASE continue......................You've shown your PRAISE for this group...........and I've concurred..................now show the condemnations...............

:deal:

Follow the rules of the CDZ folks.

Plenty of ongoing murders by muslims---ALL OVER THE WORLD. Not all muslims----just those who hearken to
the words of AL NABI.

Muslims and Jews are kin. Should be best mates. Have more in common with each other than either of us do Christianity.

Forum List

Back