Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

Supposedly there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and anywhere from 2% - 10% are radical (depending on who you believe) the "moderates" far outnumber the radicals...why haven't they eradicated the radicals?
Its a bit complicated.
Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq | Seumas Milne

That has nothing to do with my statement
To save you the trouble of reading it. The author claims that extremist groups are backed by western governments to attack whatever group is not popular at that time. The educated deduction from this is that it is difficult for moderates to do anything against well armed and organised terrorists.

BS, when you outnumber your "opponent" by these numbers it's elementary

Supposedly there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and anywhere from 2% - 10% are radical (depending on who you believe) the "moderates" far outnumber the radicals...why haven't they eradicated the radicals?
Its a bit complicated.
Now the truth emerges: how the US fuelled the rise of Isis in Syria and Iraq | Seumas Milne
Indeed, this is a clusterfuck of our own making.
I am old enough to remember when those plucky Afghans were hailed as heroic freedom fighters. The Commies were the bogey man at that point in our history. I have no doubt that whoever we back to take down ISIS will emerge as a threat to the West a few years down the line.

Its a bit complicated.
I am old enough to remember when those plucky Afghans were hailed as heroic freedom fighters. The Commies were the bogey man at that point in our history. I have no doubt that whoever we back to take down ISIS will emerge as a threat to the West a few years down the line.

I am even older. The TALIBAN ---in the 1980s were touted as HEROES---
both in the USA and in Pakistan and by PROUD SUNNI MUSLIMS world wide

Its a bit complicated.

who is "our"----tinman ? you and your fellow Baathist fascists?--------not really

Its a bit complicated.

To save you the trouble of reading it. The author claims that extremist groups are backed by western governments to attack whatever group is not popular at that time. The educated deduction from this is that it is difficult for moderates to do anything against well armed and organised terrorists.

I must have missed something then. Perhaps you could explain this to me. I am a moderate Syrian and I have Russian backed forces on one side and American/Saudi backed forces on the other. There are also the ISIS nutters who were once backed by America and various other splinter groups who are intent on killing each other. To further complicate things the Americans, Brits,French and Russians have bombed the whole country.
What should I do to bring sanity to my country ?

Its a bit complicated.

I must have missed something then. Perhaps you could explain this to me. I am a moderate Syrian and I have Russian backed forces on one side and American/Saudi backed forces on the other. There are also the ISIS nutters who were once backed by America and various other splinter groups who are intent on killing each other. To further complicate things the Americans, Brits,French and Russians have bombed the whole country.

You keep trying to go off topic. Stay on point

Its a bit complicated.

you could try to get more accurate information

I told you it was complicated. Sorry, I shouldnt have put you on the spot.

You're trying to go off on tangents, stay on topic. The thread is about Muslims vowing to protect religious minorities, not who created ISIS.

I am still waiting for a defining of the RIGHTS OF NON MUSLIMS as per
the much lauded "constitution of medina" and the pact of omar instituted
by hismuhummad's chosen successor OMAR. -----the rights that led to thousands of
years of unmitigated joy and which muslim leaders want CAREFULLY PROTECTED

Last edited:

You're trying to go off on tangents, stay on topic. The thread is about Muslims vowing to protect religious minorities, not who created ISIS.

I did come across an EXCELLENT argument in support of THE USA
CREATED ISIS------seems some jihadi terrorists were jailed in the same
prison by the YANKS-----so they got to plan and plot together against
their DAY OF LIBERATION-----when liberated by the YANKS----they were
fully prepared (thanks to the yanks)-----to create the glorious caliphate

you didn't

Its a bit complicated.

yes----the lesson of Afghanistan IS----- Enter the tent, exchange gifts, sip tea and get a knife in your back as you depart

I am glad that DHARA is here to DEFINE THE RIGHTS of non muslims
in Shariah adherent lands as per the lauded "CHARTER OF MEDINA"
and "THE PACT OF OMAR" A plan to "protect rights" is useless
in the absence of a DEFINING of those rights----OVER TO YOU, DHARA
What the heck? It's a link.

Of course it's complicated. Not for our RW friends though. They want to just wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the map.

Of course it's complicated. Not for our RW friends though. They want to just wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the map.

Poor Dhara doesn't realize she is an infidel

Poor Sassy doesn't realize people can have different views and positions.

I see it differently. Good hearted people want an end to ISIS.

and ignorant and naive people are easy to fool.

Yes, these Muslim leaders oppose the wholesale slaughter of religious minorities. That does NOT mean that they do not see these religious minorities as second class citizens, however.

You might as well champion a big meeting of the kkk getting together to oppose the lynching of blacks because doing that gives them a bad name. All the attitudes are still there, and the only difference is this quibbling over the methods.
OK. so you name call people with a different opinion. It's been nice talking to you, bye.

New Topics

Forum List

Back