Muslim Leaders Vow To Protect Rights Of Religious Minorities

Never mind I'll do my own research.

The countries surveyed that expressly make apostasy a capital offense are Afghanistan, Brunei,
Mauritania, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.

http://www.loc.gov/law/help/apostasy/apostasy.pdf

Apostasy would be directed toward Muslims who leave the faith.

wrong again------it was directed against any NON MUSLIM (dhimmi) who violated
the terms of DHIMMIA-------feel free to ask questions----------the system has ONLY VERY RECENTLY kinda -----gone extinct------a fact that muslims REGRET
DEEPLY----------ISA IS REVIVING IT. The crap is STILL ON THE BOOKS in
yemen-----the problem there is Christians have been GONE for centuries and they
have only about ten jews left
How is it your concern here in America. Are any Muslim Americans trying to kill you for being non-Muslim?

I was born in the USA-----and hardly ever left-------but I do not spit on the murdered
in other lands as do you. Because I have worked with and socialized with muslims since my youth------I came to understand that the system I describe is,
FOR MUSLIMS an IDEAL. ISIS was no surprise to me
Give me a fucking break. I am not spitting on anyone. You've got a screw loose lady.

not an answer------I

The countries surveyed that expressly make apostasy a capital offense are Afghanistan, Brunei,

the terms of DHIMMIA-------feel free to ask questions----------the system has ONLY VERY RECENTLY kinda -----gone extinct------a fact that muslims REGRET
How is it your concern here in America. Are any Muslim Americans trying to kill you for being non-Muslim?

I was born in the USA-----and hardly ever left-------but I do not spit on the murdered
in other lands as do you. Because I have worked with and socialized with muslims since my youth------I came to understand that the system I describe is,
Give me a fucking break. I am not spitting on anyone. You've got a screw loose lady.

you cannot answer an easy question-----was the development of ISIS a surprise
to you?------

You cannot speak for ALL Muslims in EVERY country in which they live.

your response is silly. I have described SHARIAH-------and I have known
ENOUGH muslims in my life over the past 50 years-----to be not AT ALL
SURPRISED by the present development of ISIS and its INCREASING
SUPPORT amongst muslim youth. Were you surprised? try to be
honest
You act like you know everything. So arrogant!

right-----I am damned arrogant-------FEEL BETTER NOW? I hand
you facts and you evade

not an answer------I

to you?------
No, it's not a surprise. What is a surprise are all the people who HATE on Muslims, EVERY single one of them because some of them have lost their minds.

You cannot speak for ALL Muslims in EVERY country in which they live.

your response is silly. I have described SHARIAH-------and I have known
ENOUGH muslims in my life over the past 50 years-----to be not AT ALL
SURPRISED by the present development of ISIS and its INCREASING
SUPPORT amongst muslim youth. Were you surprised? try to be
honest
You act like you know everything. So arrogant!

right-----I am damned arrogant-------FEEL BETTER NOW? I hand
you facts and you evade
I will not HATE an entire group of people based on their religion. Nice try, but no fly. Keep your hate. I'm sad for you.

not an answer------I

to you?------
No, it's not a surprise. What is a surprise are all the people who HATE on Muslims, EVERY single one of them because some of them have lost their minds.

your response makes no sense. Where do you see "hate on muslims"??
are muslims being subjected mass execution in the USA ? pogroms?
Lynchings?

I see hate on Muslims with your every post. I'm not going there

Here is a conference coming up where decent people are coming together to ensure that extremists do not dominate Islam in their countries and all you can do is not talk to American Muslims or go near their mosques. Sad.

I see hate on Muslims with your every post. I'm not going there

no you don't-------I described the SHARIAH SYSTEM---I said nothing about
"EVERY MUSLIM"" If I described the NUREMBURG laws would you
decide 'HATE ON GERMANS"???

I'm not a know it all like you are. I know a few Muslims, some of which I consider to be good friends. They want to lead a quiet peaceful life, and have no wish to hurt or main people or overthrow any Government.

I know the wife, the husband and all of their children. They are lovely people I will NOT hate them because an ISIS exists. They are not ISIS.

Here is a conference coming up where decent people are coming together to ensure that extremists do not dominate Islam in their countries and all you can do is not talk to American Muslims or go near their mosques. Sad.

you lied again------I have said that I socialized with muslims-----and even visited
mosques-------I described the behavior of people I know who LIVED with the 'RIGHTS of NON MUSLIMS in MUSLIM COUNTRIES' I made no mention at
all about TALKING TO MUSLIMS

You go ahead and make your mission to wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the earth. Maybe it fulfills some Christian prophecy for you

You go ahead and make your mission to wipe all Muslims and the religion of Islam off the face of the earth. Maybe it fulfills some Christian prophecy for you

you continue to lie. Do you believe that Christians and Jews and hindus have
agenda of DESTROYING ISLAM?

You can't even give these people who are having the conference the benefit of the doubt. I am sorry for you. I will not teach my children to hate this way.

You continue to slander an entire religion and every human being who practices Islam.

You hate Muslims. It's clear in your every post. Islam equals ISIS to you.

You can't even give these people who are having the conference the benefit of the doubt. I am sorry for you. I will not teach my children to hate this way.

I asked a very specific and IMPORTANT question about the aims of the conference---
which was -------how do the participants DEFINE the 'RIGHTS OF NON MUSLIMS". by the rights conferred upon non muslims by the PACT OMAR?

What is your mission lady? To deny that ANY Muslims are good people?

You continue to slander an entire religion and every human being who practices Islam.

you continue to lie------and evade simple apt questions-------does my mention of
the PACT OMAR constitute slander ???

The rise of ISIS and other Muslim extremist groups in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia has brought horrific persecution of non-Muslims — Christians, Jews and other religious minorities. Now, a group of Islamic scholars, Muslim leaders and government ministers from Muslim-majority countries has promised to work together to protect those minorities, saying Islam forbids religious persecution.

More than 100 countries were represented at the gathering of Muslim leaders in Marrakech this week, sponsored by the Moroccan government and the Forum for Promoting Peace in Muslim Societies, an organization led by Islamic scholar Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah.

One of the organizers, Sheikh Hamza Yusuf from the United States, says the meeting had one focus: the plight of religious minorities in Muslim lands.

"We have people being enslaved into sexual slavery," he told NPR from Marrakech. "We have Christian churches that have been there for long before Islam was in these lands, that are being destroyed. And we have Jews in Yemen, one of the oldest Jewish communities, now the very existence of which is threatened."

While some prominent Muslim leaders belittle the plight of non-Muslims in their countries, those who came to this meeting heard testimony from other faith leaders about the conditions in their countries.
Getting Started

you continue to lie------and evade simple apt questions-------does my mention of
the PACT OMAR constitute slander ???
Listen lady. You seem to have ONE purpose and that is, to make me want to hate ALL Muslims even when there is evidence that some Muslims want to protect reliigous minorities in their countries.

I will not be moved to hate by you.

Forum List

Back