Muslim files lawsuit against Dearborn Heights for making her remove headscarf

So the rule that says all headwear must be removed for a booking photo should only apply to Christians wearing baseball caps?

Why does the left hate Christians?

Why does the right hate the Constitution?

If indeed this violates the Constitution, then I've got no problem with her lawsuit.
The main problem I have is that it's just more evidence that immigrating Muslims do not intend to abide by the laws, customs, regulations, etc., of America.
They want us to bend our rules to their liking.

Actually what they want is to replace our Constitution with their Koran. The truth is that every Muslim who immigrated here and was naturalized as an American Citizen took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Therein they have perjured themselves and that should be dealt with accordingly.

When we accomodate Muslims with foot baths at the airport, separate swimming pools at Harvard - work out rooms for Muslim women - prayer rooms - call to prayer at Harvard - which was denied finally - what they are doing is forcing Americans to acknowledge Sharia law. It's a bad road to go down and America needs to wake up and say no.

Why does the right hate the Constitution?

If indeed this violates the Constitution, then I've got no problem with her lawsuit.
The main problem I have is that it's just more evidence that immigrating Muslims do not intend to abide by the laws, customs, regulations, etc., of America.
They want us to bend our rules to their liking.

Really --
How exactly do you "abide by" somebody else's customs? Do tell. :dunno:

Last edited:
No one's stopping them from practicing their crazyass faith, but they should not expect special treatment when it comes to a situation like this.

Hey! Take that yarmulke off! And you over there -- that crucifix necklace has gotta go!
And you back there with the dot on your forehead, wipe it off! And don't let me see you Catholics out here on Ash Wednesday!

Any questions?

are there any cases of Hindu women refusing to remove the dot for a mug shot? any cases of a jew refusing to remove the yarmulke for a security check? any cases of a
catholic refusing to rub the ash off for a mug shot? your comment is idiotic POGO In fact Christians cannot wear a crucifix necklace in the shariah shit hole , Saudi arabia

No one's stopping them from practicing their crazyass faith, but they should not expect special treatment when it comes to a situation like this.

Hey! Take that yarmulke off! And you over there -- that crucifix necklace has gotta go!
And you back there with the dot on your forehead, wipe it off! And don't let me see you Catholics out here on Ash Wednesday!

Any questions?

are there any cases of Hindu women refusing to remove the dot for a mug shot? any cases of a jew refusing to remove the yarmulke for a security check? any cases of a
catholic refusing to rub the ash off for a mug shot? your comment is idiotic POGO In fact Christians cannot wear a crucifix necklace in the shariah shit hole , Saudi arabia

I'm always amazed by people who are wishing for their own demise. It makes no sense - they are literally defending the very ones who aim to put them under their feet. Too crazy.

I'm sure that the Jewish are required to remove their Yamuka(sp) and Amish their hats.
Yes you are free to exercise your religion. Just not while you're being booked. Just as you don't have a right to bear arms during the booking process.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

It is so nice to have you back, hortysir!

Any questions?

Thank you for that report from Saudi Arabia. I live in the U.S. You should visit sometime.

Thanks also for your opinion that the First Amendment is "idiotic". Unfortunately for you it's the law of the land.

Last edited:
I'm sure that the Jewish are required to remove their Yamuka(sp) and Amish their hats.
Yes you are free to exercise your religion. Just not while you're being booked. Just as you don't have a right to bear arms during the booking process.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

It is so nice to have you back, hortysir!
Good to be back, brother in Christ
:cool:

Any questions?

Thank you for that report from Saudi Arabia. I live in the U.S. You should too.

Thanks also for your opinion that the First Amendment is "idiotic". Unfortunately for you it's the law of the land.

the first amendment states that one need not comply with
police instructions regarding security issues? The USA has an army base in Saudi Arabia------my information comes from
a patient I once treated who had been on active duty over there----a very lovely air force girl--------southern Baptist type kid--------go to hell. pogo. The lady actually shed a tear over her ordeal in that shit hole. Even the army chaplin could
not have his usual tiny cross insignia on his uniform in that Islamic shit hole. The good news is that the army does
not ship jewish kids to the shit hole. The Saudi pigs shredded a little -----easter thingamajig are mom had
sent her

So the rule that says all headwear must be removed for a booking photo should only apply to Christians wearing baseball caps?

Why does the left hate Christians?

It's not the entire left, only the stupid dhimmi, lock step portion that operates upon an authoritarian form of groupthink and which has elevated Islam to a position where it is inviolate.

Most of the rest of the left realizes that everybody should be treated the same and that being Muslim is not so special that a person can then do whatever they damn well please because of it.

If I were to try to wear a ski mask when it came time for a pic at the dmv, they would ask me to remove it. They wouldn't be asking me to remove it because I'm Irish-American or Male, or anything else. They would ask me to remove it because otherwise, I couldn't be identified properly.

Any questions?
Yes, anyone ever hid their identity under a yarmulke, behind a crucifix, or under a dot on the head?

The meccaist bitch should lose her driver's license-----don't you guys remember? "driving is a privilege NOT A RIGHT"
if the bitch cannot comply with the rules----she should walk

I'm always amazed by people who are wishing for their own demise. It makes no sense - they are literally defending the very ones who aim to put them under their feet. Too crazy.

They are feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat them last.

They are suffering under the delusion that promoting the agenda of the very least tolerant people on the face of the Earth is a sign of their own tolerance.

Any questions?

Thank you for that report from Saudi Arabia. I live in the U.S. You should too.

the first amendment states that one need not comply with
police instructions regarding security issues? The USA has an army base in Saudi Arabia------my information comes from
a patient I once treated who had been on active duty over there----a very lovely air force girl--------southern Baptist type kid--------go to hell. pogo. The lady actually shed a tear over her ordeal in that shit hole. Even the army chaplin could
not have his usual tiny cross insignia on his uniform in that Islamic shit hole. The good news is that the army does
not ship jewish kids to the shit hole. The Saudi pigs shredded a little -----easter thingamajig are mom had
sent her

OK that was really coherent. Try posting again when the nurse brings the meds.

I'm not talking about "police instructions regarding security issues". I responded to the commentary whining about "abiding by our customs" and "assimilating into it's [sic] culture. Not to mention "baffoons" and female genital mutilation. I got my hands full without bringing in the cops.

Last edited:

They are feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat them last.

They are suffering under the delusion that promoting the agenda of the very least tolerant people on the face of the Earth is a sign of their own tolerance.

The tolerance Islam demands will never be reciprocated.

Because, you know, Muslims have every intention of assimilating into America, it's laws culture and traditions.

Muslim woman says police made her remove Islamic scarf

A Muslim woman filed a lawsuit Thursday accusing Dearborn Heights police of violating her constitutional rights by making her remove her Islamic headscarf after they arrested her for driving on a suspended license.

The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Detroit, asks for Dearborn Heights to “modify its current policy” so that Muslim women can wear Islamic headscarves during booking procedures.

Malak Kazan of Dearborn Heights was pulled over by police in July on a traffic violation and then taken into custody on a traffic misdemeanor because of her suspended license, according to the lawsuit. The male police officer then asked Kazan to remove her headscarf to take her booking photo, which usually requires no head coverings or hats.

Kazan objected, saying her Islamic faith required her to cover her hair and neck in the presence of men who are not part of her immediate family, the lawsuit said.

For Kazan, “wearing a headscarf is a reminder of her faith, the importance of modesty in her religion ... as well as a symbol of her own control over who may see the more intimate parts of her body,” the lawsuit said. “To have her hair and neck uncovered in public ... is ... deeply humiliating, violating, and defiling experience.”

Kazan said she asked to have a female officer take her photo, which he refused to do, said the lawsuit. The officer talked to a supervisor, who told him to proceed as usual.

The lawsuit says that wearing hijab is rooted in Islam, “based on...the Koran, the primary holy book of the Muslim religion; the hadith, oral traditions coming from the era of the Prophet Mohamed. ... The word hijab comes from the Arabic word ‘hajaba,’ which means to hide or screen from view or to cover.”

The lawsuit was filed against the city of Dearborn Heights, its police department and police chief, saying that Kazan’s constitutional rights to free expression of religion were violated. It claims the First, Fourth and 14th amendments were violated.

MORE: A Muslim woman sues Dearborn Heights police for removing her Islamic headscarf after arrest
Anyone can sue. Winning is a totally different thing. I predict she loses....and has to pay court costs. Bummer.

The meccaist bitch should lose her driver's license-----don't you guys remember? "driving is a privilege NOT A RIGHT"
if the bitch cannot comply with the rules----she should walk

If she were in her own country she would be walking. Behind her husband, brothers, father. Not beside them. Now she lives in America. Where's the gratitude?

Forum List

Back