Muslim files lawsuit against Dearborn Heights for making her remove headscarf

The fact is that this is unmitigated idiocy and hate.

No one is seeking to be 'above the law.'

And just because someone is Muslim does not mean they wish to establish an 'Islamic state,' the notion is utterly moronic.

Clearly you're so blinded by your unwarranted hatred for Muslims and Islam that you're unaware of how ridiculous you are.

The fact that you are entirely ignorant of the sorts of methods Islamists have employed in Western Europe to advance their cause is obvious.

That you believe Muslims do not need to comply with laws just like any of the rest of us makes you an idiot. You are a useful idiot, of course, but an idiot nonetheless.

Any time a Muslim does anything, there is a ready-made audience in this country supporting them. It's the prime directive for those who know absolutely nothing, but have convinced themselves that when the word "Islam" enters into the conversation, they need to salivate and wag their tail in approval.

The funny thing about your diatribe here is you only get incensed when it's Muslims involved. Court cases involving incarceration and arrest, religious rights and garb, span the religious spectrum but "when the word "Islam" enters into the conversation" - you have a fit.

this woman had no respect for the law as she drove around on a suspended license.

why is she acting as if gender matters, then trying to change the policy entirely...?

in any case, does her 'freedom' of religion supersede agency requirements to ID law breakers..?

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in federal court here, asks for the Dearborn Heights, Mich., Police Department to modify its present policy so a Muslim woman can wear her hijab during booking procedures.

So what?

Just because someone breaks the law doesn't mean their religious rights are null. In this case it's not a big deal. She's not asking to have an hajib for her photo.

she relinquished any supposed 'right' to cover her head and face during booking procedures when she broke the law...
Incorrect.

Persons are considered innocent until determined guilty in a court of law; one does not forfeit his rights as a consequence of being suspected of committing a crime.

Indeed, even after one is convicted, he retains his First Amendment rights:

“The US Supreme Court unanimously ruled that an Arkansas prison must offer a religious exception to the facility's no-beard rule. Prison officials had argued that beards pose a security risk. A Muslim prison inmate in Arkansas has won his battle to grow a beard for religious purposes over objections by prison officials.”

Unanimous Supreme Court affirms Muslim inmate s right to grow beard - Yahoo News.

Whether wearing a beard or hijab, it makes no difference.

Congratulations, you finally learned how to use the quote feature ! :clap:

how do the muslims treat Christians in the ME?

Who cares? We're talking about the US.

And why do they all want to come to North America? THINK.

Same reason a lot of other people do - better opportunities.

I care; if they want special treatment they can go back home. You come here to adopt our ways, not vice versa.

No one is asking for separate treatment. Just to have their religious rights respected within the bounds of the law. Do you think Orthodox Jewish women (who have also been involved in lawsuits regarding covering their hair) should "go back home"? And what if America is their home?

No one is asking for separate treatment. Just to have their religious rights respected within the bounds of the law. Do you think Orthodox Jewish women (who have also been involved in lawsuits regarding covering their hair) should "go back home"? And what if America is their home?
Correct.

There are millions of Muslims who are US citizens and LPRA – they are home.

you have a citation for some jewish woman bringing a law suit for being asked to remove a head covering for a security check or mug shot?

I care; if they want special treatment they can go back home. You come here to adopt our ways, not vice versa.

Ah, back to that "abide by our customs" malarkey you never answered last night.

mug shots LAW not custom

mug shots LAW not custom

Ugh. Mug shots law. Not refer to that -- refer to heap big question poster avoid last night. Question say "abide by our customs". Pogo ask for explanation. Hear crickets.

mug shots LAW not custom

Ugh. Mug shots law. Not refer to that -- refer to heap big question poster avoid last night. Question say "abide by our customs". Pogo ask for explanation. Hear crickets.

oh sorry------what question did you ask last nite and to your intense frustration ------you never received an answer?

mug shots LAW not custom

oh sorry------what question did you ask last nite and to your intense frustration ------you never received an answer?

?

mug shots LAW not custom

:lol: don't cry for me Rosentina -- I just have a contempt for intellectual sloth.

The question, on its second round, was in Post 271. I had questioned it the first time around and got nothing then either, on the same point. For that matter I never heard an answer to 269 either but that's a different poster.

I really don't expect my targets to man up to answer these. It would make for interesting discussion if they did, but realistically I'm just calling their bluff and watching as they run away.

Hee hee.
giggle.gif

mug shots LAW not custom

:lol: don't cry for me Rosentina -- I just have a contempt for intellectual sloth.

The question, on its second round, was in Post 271. I had questioned it the first time around and got nothing then either, on the same point. For that matter I never heard an answer to 269 either but that's a different poster.

I really don't expect my targets to man up to answer these. It would make for interesting discussion if they did, but realistically I'm just calling their bluff and watching as they run away.

Hee hee.
giggle.gif

I actually checked 271 and 269 the only question you seem to ask is "why should immigrants follow our customs"?
the question is silly. who said they must? the issue was
the removal of a head scarf for a mug shot. Coyote decided
that all she demanded was females do the booking and all
the men in the area disappear. --------good idea and when
the chick ends up on an emergency room she can demand
female doctors and all the male patients be shot----the guy who lifts her 400 pound carcass should be a girl too''

cops are busy people-----some precints are small------setting things up special for no reason is STOOOOPID

mug shots LAW not custom

Hee hee.
giggle.gif

I actually checked 271 and 269 the only question you seem to ask is "why should immigrants follow our customs"?
the question is silly. who said they must? the issue was
the removal of a head scarf for a mug shot. Coyote decided
that all she demanded was females do the booking and all
the men in the area disappear. --------good idea and when
the chick ends up on an emergency room she can demand
female doctors and all the male patients be shot----the guy who lifts her 400 pound carcass should be a girl too''

cops are busy people-----some precints are small------setting things up special for no reason is STOOOOPID

The question (in 271 and at the beginning of the thread where Ninja quoted it from) was what either of them mean by saying "immigrants must abide by our customs". Neither one answered me. Even now Ninja's still not answering even though we know he's reading.

None of that has anything to do with criminal procedure. It's asking by what authority can anyone, anywhere, demand that another person "abide by our customs". As I already said, neither of them can answer that. Because it's a stupid thing to suggest.

"Who said they must"? DigitalDrifter did, post 17. Jeremiah and Ninja put an "agree" on it, and then last night Ninja quoted it yet again. And not one of them can explain it.

The rest of your post about ERs and shit just makes no sense on this planet so I'm going to disregard it. Like you did with the content of post 271.

Last edited:
[
Circular reasoning too.

This gem reminds me of "'Satan''s most evil trick is to get people to not believe in him and that proves he exists". :cuckoo:

I have indulged in no circular reasoning.

You, however, have proven beyond any doubt that you are entirely ignorant of the meaning of religious freedom. It doesn't mean that when you break the law, you get to dictate the terms simply because you claim a certain belief.

It does not mean either, that the state gets to violate your religious rights if it has no compelling reason to do so - for example, identification or security purposes, neither of which are an issue here. You do not forfeit all your rights when you are arrested.
For the justice system to be able to identify someone who has broken the law is a "compelling" reason to take their fucking picture. God you're an idiot!
First the bitch refused to remove her head gear. When that didn't work she insisted on having a female officer take her photo.
Why didn't she file suit to prevent any male from seeing the mugshots in perpetuity?

I believe we should not have to subsidize any delinquents of Religion, with our secular and temporal tax dollars. Why can we not simply ask religious authorities to administer an appropriate religious punishment, if they don't want recourse to our secular and temporal, Ten Amendments.

I believe we should not have to subsidize any delinquents of Religion, with our secular and temporal tax dollars. Why can we not simply ask religious authorities to administer an appropriate religious punishment, if they don't want recourse to our secular and temporal, Ten Amendments.
I wonder what the Imams in the Dearborn mosques would suggest as punishment for a fucking sand monkey woman driving without a valid driving license?
Would she have to allow all her brothers and uncles to fuck her? No that wouldn't work. She's already had that happen to her when she was twelve.

I wonder what the Imams in the Dearborn mosques would suggest as punishment for a fucking sand monkey woman driving without a valid driving license?
Would she have to allow all her brothers and uncles to fuck her? No that wouldn't work. She's already had that happen to her when she was twelve.

I look at it this way, if the Romans didn't really have to care what the natives were doing as long as the domestic Tranquility and security of their free State was not at issue, why should we.

If they can lay any claim to some form of "holiness" through morality, then it is all good.

Forum List

Back