What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muslim Barbarians Rampage through Germany Raping German Women

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Germany's "Rapefugee" Crisis

This cannot stand.

And we must not allow it to happen here.

All Muslim refugees must be denied entry, or our women will suffer the same fate as women in Europe.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well now you can't go outside as a German woman.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was going to answer

I won't

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
Youtube - the new vehicle of historical record. Why bother with facts when you can make a video ?

Phoenall

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Youtube - the new vehicle of historical record. Why bother with facts when you can make a video ?

Like the ones that show the left wing extremists are the neo fascists and causing all the problems. Or are those somehow different and don't show what you want people to see ?

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Like the ones that show the left wing extremists are the neo fascists and causing all the problems. Or are those somehow different and don't show what you want people to see ?
I dont discriminate between nutters of any political persuasion. They all use propaganda to sell their message. Surely you realise that ?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List