Muslim Babysitter Beheads 4 Year Old

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
31B3967900000578-0-image-a-39_1456757483791.jpg

Gracie, I used the blurred picture okay and will skip the video. For anybody who needs to see the video you can find it here...
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...-carrying-severed-head-shouting-allahu-akbar/

A four year old disabled child unable to walk. Happened in Russia. You simply cannot let these people roam the streets anywhere. Because it IS happening in America as well.

The Teen Shot In Salt Lake City for beating a man with a steel rod?
teen-officers-shot-downtown.jpg

Police did not release the name of the teen, but family members identified him as Abdullah Mohamed, a refugee from Kenya who moved to Salt Lake with his family 11 years ago. “I was hoping and praying it wasn’t him,” said cousin Muslima Waladi, who added that the teen’s mom is “devastated.”

Muslim IMPORTED into this country. You can get the back ground on this sh#t head here.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...hot-by-police-in-salt-lake-city-was-a-muslim/

He was NOT shot because he was Negro. He was shot because he was beating a man to death on the street with a steel pole.

Sanders and Clinton want MORE of these folks in the country. Our dick head had been IN country for ten years. So in TEN YEARS he did not could not or would not assimilate INTO America.

We need to roll up the welcome mat and use it to beat the hell out of them with it.

Fury

I always watch the video's even though I regret it later...That nasty sick old hag...They need to put her on a boat and set it on fire..let her swim back to her country.

That's quite a story, there may be some truth to it.

Gut reaction: I think the babysitter became desperate after her husband's betrayal and went nuts/had a nervous breakdown. If she stayed with him he'd make her miserable, if she divorced him she'd be destitute. So in her madness she killed a kid that likely would have not survived in her original culture, a kid that she figured had little value, in order to get a prison sentence.

If you're a divorced, poor, mideast muslim woman, there are worse places than jail.

My condolences to the child's family.

Is anyone surprised pogo would defend a terrorist? I'm not.

Don't twist his words, that's unbecoming, plus everyone already knows that you're full of shit.

He's not defending a terrorist, he's questioning the source, which is EXTREMELY unreliable.

"Barenakedislam" as a source.

SMFH.....

bridge4sale3sz.jpg
Live video of her walking the streets holding up the head at the source. YOU support the killing of disabled children do you?

Go fuck yourself.

After that, learn to fucking read.
So YOU DO support the killing of disabled children, noted.
He's a leftist/islamist prick, they all believe in killing the children...
We never should have allowed liberals to teach in schools. That is where this all comes from.

February 29, 2016
Foreigners do commit more crime than natives: A dispatch from Europe
By Sierra Rayne

Europe is in the throes of a long-term immigration-induced crime wave. Pretending it doesn't exist will not make the problem disappear. The only clear way forward appears to be (1) a halt to new immigration until prospective new residents can undergo a more rigorous screening process and (2) a mass deportation of the high-risk illegal immigrant population that has entered the region during 2015.

Read more: Blog: Foreigners do commit more crime than natives: A dispatch from Europe
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

She probably saw demons in the kid. More than one Christian mother in the US has killed her demonized children by drowning.

Go fuck yourself.

After that, learn to fucking read.
We never should have allowed liberals to teach in schools. That is where this all comes from.
How like totally illogical for someone that claims to have a high IQ..
Logic dictates you go to the start of the problem to cease its reproduction. That would be the schools.
Which still makes no sense, since all schools in the USA are not run by liberals..and being a liberal does not make one a leftist....considering their are liberal repubs and right winged organizations...

Logic dictates you go to the start of the problem to cease its reproduction. That would be the schools.
Which still makes no sense, since all schools in the USA are not run by liberals..and being a liberal does not make one a leftist....considering their are liberal repubs and right winged organizations...
The liberals in the educational system are leftists.

".considering their are liberal "....Huh? I don't think there are many who would try and sell the idea that the teachers union is a right wing group but good luck with that.

".considering their are liberal "....Huh? I don't think there are many who would try and sell the idea that the teachers union is a right wing group but good luck with that.
Not all public school teachers are unionized..

Forum List

Back