Musk's Fascism

"The first thing I read in the morning are the Stefani reports."
(Benito Mussolini)

Futurism links include Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, author of the Manifesto of Futurism and co-author of the Fascist Manifesto (1919).

'....futurists needed to confirm that Italy was present, had an industry, had the power to take part in new experiences and would find the superior essence of progress in its major symbols like the car and its speed (see Article 4.) Nationalism was never declared, but it was evident.

Article 4. We declare that the splendor of the world has been enriched with a new form of beauty, the beauty of speed. A race-automobile adorned with great pipes like serpents with explosive breath....a race-automobile which seems to rush over exploding powder is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

Marinetti's personal friend was Ernesto Daquanno, like Mussolini, also captured and shot by the partisans at Dongo. Daquanno was the last director of Agenzia Stefani.

Since RFK Jr.'s book new book, The Wuhan Cover-Up, came out a few days ago, X is now beginning to loosen its fascist hold on non-member viewing. We also noticed this today with Naomi Wolf's praise of this book. Here is, like Wolf's X page, just one current post, with a date of 5 Dec 2023 (in the substack):

Here is Dr. Malone's praise of The Wuhan Cover-Up:

'"The title of US presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy's new book, The Wuhan Cover-Up does not really represent the scope and nature of this seminal work. This book is the most comprehensive historic summary and indictment of the history of the United States' biowarfare/biodefense program ever written. Summarizing an amazing sweep of untold censored history, The Wuhan Cover-Up offers a case study demonstrating the consequences of the situational ethical slide which often occurs when a massive administrative bureaucracy fuses with an 'intelligence community.' "

Because of RFK Jr.'s book release a few days ago, Musk's employees are toying with the idea of freeing up its fascist machine a bit, at X. Notice that in post #162, Malone's most recent post is for 7 Dec 2023, whereas the next post puts Malone back in Musk's Wax Museum, in Dec 2022.

There may be/have been paywalls, though the precise fascism we are pointing to is the change between the universal freedom of navigation @ Twitter vs. Musk's changes @ X, rendering an exclusionary fascism: kuklos exothen (= members only). This latter concept is akin to ostracization. We define it as fascist.
Disagree with Trump = He's a fascist

Disagree with Musk = He's a fascist

Disagree with Biden = Just a misunderstanding, he's God

Disagree with Trump = He's a fascist

Disagree with Musk = He's a fascist

Disagree with Biden = Just a misunderstanding, he's God
The drift is that Liz Cheney's book has sold out, though RFK Jr.'s new book is missing from stores. We're on track to follow these things, because Mussolini knew about the power of newspapers.

'....People are weary of doomsayer books. We're seeing a surge in romance....'

Here is an example of the IQ of American readers, who are also voters, many of which helped to legally place the current absurdity in the White House. As we will show, Musk has even deleted his own Twitter posts about SARS2. It will always already have been a mistake to get amnesia about the origins of SARS2.

Yes.

Musk's move to exclude non-members of X to view posts is fascist and comparable with the anti-semitic background of the grandfather, this article being also fascisized by a subscription wall:

Elon Musk's Anti-Semitic, Apartheid-Loving Grandfather
I am a Democrat and I honestly have a hard time being critical of Musk. He has said a few things I agree with like Musk said the world should have a Universal Basic Income which I totally agree with we do need a Universal Basic Income.

Forum List

Back