CBS Sunday Morning Tries to Prop Up Disgraced Cassidy Hutchinson

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
She was the one that claimed that Trump used some sort of super-natural stretching power to reach all the way from the back seat to wrestle control of the vehicle from the secret service driver - basically a Special Forces commando in a suit and sun glasses.

Very realistic. She reported it as second hand information, not that credibility or authenticity meant anything to Dems.

At 3:30 she claims that she perjured herself to the J6 committee. Obviously, she would have plenty of company in that club.

IMG_5672.jpeg

Her answer to why Ornata and Engel don't remember that happening (not to mention know that it would be impossible): "maybe they truly don't recall this happening."

Really? She said that Trump, with on hand on the steering wheel lunged at Bobby Engel's clavicles (bones by the throat, not a musical instrument). 5:45 Then, what? Engel forgot that happened?

She has not been disgraced in the least. She's a patriotic American who exposed the criminals and thugs in the Trump White House.
Sure, Synth!

Here is the Beast with Trump in it that day. The red circle is where Trump was sitting and the line and arrow indicate how far she claims that he stretched to reach the steering wheel and wrestle control of it form the Secret Service Agent.

1695601775516.png

Did he also do that with his seat belt still on, ya think?

She was the one that claimed that Trump used some sort of super-natural stretching power to reach all the way from the back seat to wrestle control of the vehicle from the secret service driver - basically a Special Forces commando in a suit and sun glasses.

Very realistic. She reported it as second hand information, not that credibility or authenticity meant anything to Dems.

At 3:30 she claims that she perjured herself to the J6 committee. Obviously, she would have plenty of company in that club.

Hutchinson is not ‘disgraced’ – Trump and his reprehensible supporters are.

Indeed, attacking Hutchinson is more desperation and dishonesty from the reprehensible right.

NO SHE DIDN'T! I just clicked and listened to it.....? What part are you talking about Seymour?

NO SHE DIDN'T! I just clicked and listened to it.....? What part are you talking about Seymour?
3:12:

Hostess: You . . .you looked over the transcript and you counted how many times you said 'I don't know, I don't recall,' you counted and, i mean, you said 'I don't know' and 'I don't recall' over a hundred times.

Cassidy: Yes, and in the final transcript it was ridden (sic) . . . heh . . . with 'I don't know' and "I don't recall.' Which . . . uh . . . I . . . was information that I clearly recalled.

3:30 was when she admitted that her "I don't know," and "I don't recall" statements were lies because she clearly recalled.

Sorry, I should have said 3:12 so you would have context for that statement.

3:12:

Hostess: You . . .you looked over the transcript and you counted how many times you said 'I don't know, I don't recall,' you counted and, i mean, you said 'I don't know' and 'I don't recall' over a hundred times.

Cassidy: Yes, and in the final transcript it was ridden (sic) . . . heh . . . with 'I don't know' and "I don't recall.' Which . . . uh . . . I . . . was information that I clearly recalled.

3:30 was when she admitted that her "I don't know," and "I don't recall" statements were lies because she clearly recalled.

Sorry, I should have said 3:12 so you would have context for that statement.
Ahhhh, ok.

So yes, she was advised by her Trump paid lawyer, to answer that way..... And yes, she finally found the money or borrowed the money, for her own lawyer who represented her, without ties to Trump or interest in her protecting Trump.

She was a gold mine for memes. I loved how she traded in gossip, that she, "overheard," that Trump had wanted to, or tried to overpower professional secret service, and she just bleeved that.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure if she made that up, or if folks around her, were purposely feeding her a line to test her loyalty, but either way, that shit is funny as hell.

Almost as funny as the ketchup memes.

7ee.png

Trump-Ketchup.png

5c0

605.png

Hutchinson is not ‘disgraced’ – Trump and his reprehensible supporters are.

Indeed, attacking Hutchinson is more desperation and dishonesty from the reprehensible right.

Ahhhh, ok.

So yes, she was advised by her Trump paid lawyer, to answer that way..... And yes, she finally found the money or borrowed the money, for her own lawyer who represented her, without ties to Trump or interest in her protecting Trump.

She was paid off by those who want to attack Trump, and take him down. Wise up, it is a bullshit story.

Political hacks and career climbers check to see which way the wind blows, and throw their lot in with the winners. The secret service isn't political.

Secret Service agent Robert Engel, who was with Trump on Jan. 6, testifies before House select committee​

". . . A source close to the Secret Service confirmed to CBS News after Hutchinson's testimony that Engel and the driver were both prepared to testify under oath that neither man was physically attacked or assaulted by Trump and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel of the vehicle. The source did not dispute that Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol or his language.

Engel and Ornato had both already testified before the committee prior to Hutchinson's testimony, but they have since been asked to return. Ornato retired from the Secret Service in August.

Engel was also among the Secret Service officials whose phones were turned over to the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General Joseph Cuffari, as part of an investigation into missing Secret Service text messages from Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, 2021. The agents' text messages were previously subpoenaed by both the inspector general and the House select committee.

The select committee is currently wrapping up its investigation and it will issue a final report before it sunsets at the end of this year. Thompson said Thursday that the committee had "pretty much done" the first eight chapters of the final report.. . . "

She was paid off by those who want to attack Trump, and take him down. Wise up, it is a bullshit story.
It was a story she was told, so it was always second or even third hand, and meaningless to the 1/6 investigation as to whether trump lunged or didn't.... the two men confirmed Trump was angry and insisted the S.S. take him to the Capitol.

And no she was not paid off to attack Trump.....

Her Trump lawyer advised her to answer, she did not recall....he sat by her side as she did it.

Trump is known to pay for witnesses lawyers to protect himself, even though the lawyer not putting his client first, instead of who is paying for him, is illegal...

And just on the Mara Lago case, another one of Trump lawyers being paid to defend a witness, just dropped the Trump paid lawyer and got his own, and is now RECALLING everything....

It's a Trump modus operandi.... Pay the lawyers of witnesses to his crimes to prevent the witnesses from telling the whole truth about him.....

It was a story she was told, so it was always second or even third hand, and meaningless to the 1/6 investigation as to whether trump lunged or didn't.... the two men confirmed Trump was angry and insisted the S.S. take him to the Capitol.

And no she was not paid off to attack Trump.....

Her Trump lawyer advised her to answer, she did not recall....he sat by her side as she did it.

Trump is known to pay for witnesses lawyers to protect himself, even though the lawyer not putting his client first, instead of who is paying for him, is illegal...

And just on the Mara Lago case, another one of Trump lawyers being paid to defend a witness, just dropped the Trump paid lawyer and got his own, and is now RECALLING everything....

It's a Trump modus operandi.... Pay the lawyers of witnesses to his crimes to prevent the witnesses from telling the whole truth about him.....
All of that, is some very cogent reasoning, were it not for the fact, that we have conflicting testimony.

We have first hand testimony & observation, backed up by what is on these men's cell phones, versus her gossip.

This is an emotional story, something we have no proof of, nor any context of. It is called a yarn. It is meant to make you feel, not think.

Who is paying for the lawyers that she picked up, after she dropped the Trump lawyers? What questions was she asked, that she said, she did not recall? None of the story makes a lick of sense, it is all fairy tale, geared toward those, who already have a point of view about reality. Light on facts, heavy on narrative.

You claim she was not, "paid off to attack Trump," however. . . unless she is picking up her own legal bills? Neither you, nor I, can speculate on this. Politics is very dirty.

I watched this Sunday morning piece, and quite honestly, it played like propaganda. It was really low brow, and manufactured. Slick reality TEE VEE, that is all it is. It aimed more at emotions than logic IMO. You are welcome to believe what you like about this whole story, but to me? It was all, nothing but a circus, with no concrete provable facts, about anything.

You and I, rarely quarrel about things. That we can't agree on something, is no mistake, because there aren't any real facts to disagree, or agree on. THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE!

😜

All of that, is some very cogent reasoning, were it not for the fact, that we have conflicting testimony.

We have first hand testimony & observation, backed up by what is on these men's cell phones, versus her gossip.

This is an emotional story, something we have no proof of, nor any context of. It is called a yarn. It is meant to make you feel, not think.

Who is paying for the lawyers that she picked up, after she dropped the Trump lawyers? What questions was she asked, that she said, she did not recall? None of the story makes a lick of sense, it is all fairy tale, geared toward those, who already have a point of view about reality. Light on facts, heavy on narrative.

You claim she was not, "paid off to attack Trump," however. . . unless she is picking up her own legal bills? Neither you, nor I, can speculate on this. Politics is very dirty.

I watched this Sunday morning piece, and quite honestly, it played like propaganda. It was really low brow, and manufactured. Slick reality TEE VEE, that is all it is. It aimed more at emotions than logic IMO. You are welcome to believe what you like about this whole story, but to me? It was all, nothing but a circus, with no concrete provable facts, about anything.

You and I, rarely quarrel about things. That we can't agree on something, is no mistake, because there aren't any real facts to disagree, or agree on. THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE!

😜
What proof was recovered on their cell phones???

Hutchinson’s former attorney, Stefan Passantino, has deep Trump World connections. Her new lawyer, Jody Hunt, is a longtime close ally of Jeff Sessions and served as his chief of staff when the former attorney general enraged Trump by recusing from the Russia probe.

Forum List

Back