Elon Musk compares George Soros to Jewish supervillain who 'hates humanity'

He is right.
Soros funds much of our discord in this country.
When the old fucker dies, his kids will be much worse. Musk will comment on them and Musk will be triggering you weirdos with those tweets as well :lol:

Jews don't claim any such thing and don't need any. Jews have organizations like the Antidefamation League to do their fighting of antisemitism for them. They also have the Wiesenthal Center and Bnai Brith. You are an ignorant liar. How come you did not give us any examples as proof?
Of course they do. If you criticize someone who happens to be Jewish it's automatically labeled as anti semitic by Jews and Jewish orgs. You proved my point.

Interesting to see two key Jews locked in apparent batttle .
Elon apparently a CIA controlled opposition asset, and Soros a good old fashioned Khazarian Jew -- Deep State etc
How will the narrative develop?
Is this the old being notionally kicked into touch with the supposed good guy riding over the hill to be the new good guy ?To fool the Gullibles ?

It's a scam . Keep watching for the full agenda .

Apologies in retrospect , Tummy.
This post, below and repeated from yesterday , is far too complex and analytic for you.I will help ."Cymorth" in your primitive tribal language .

The emergence of Elon , coinciding with the last noises from George the barely moving , smelly corpse , is not coincidence .
It is actually a brand( product, to you) relaunch with the market now being offered the newer and brighter Deep State happiness pill.Our Elon , but with added Free Speech and notional accountability .

Interesting to see two key Jews locked in apparent batttle .
Elon apparently a CIA controlled opposition asset, and Soros a good old fashioned Khazarian Jew -- Deep State etc
How will the narrative develop?
Is this the old being notionally kicked into touch with the supposed good guy riding over the hill to be the new good guy ?To fool the Gullibles ?

It's a scam . Keep watching for the full agend

Big COVID 19 pusher. And at Comcast big supporter of social Justice and equity funding.

I don't know if that's true or not, but obviously you must have concrete legit sources showing this, correct?

Forum List

Back