Elon Musk compares George Soros to Jewish supervillain who 'hates humanity'

In this day and age hearing things you don't like is considered hate speech. Saying a dude dressed as a woman isn't a woman is hate speech. Saying you don't want your 6 year old seeing books in school expecting fags banging each other is considered hate speech. And so on. So whenever someone says hate speech I don't believe it.

In this day and age hearing things you don't like is considered hate speech. Saying a dude dressed as a woman isn't a woman is hate speech. Saying you don't want your 6 year old seeing books in school expecting fags banging each other is considered hate speech. And so on. So whenever someone says hate speech I don't believe it.

The huge spike in AS is really due to all the JEWISH supervilians from Soros to Epstein to Bankfraudman to Weinstein to Madoff to the scum running the nation in Garland, Schiff and Schumer. etc

Dont hate me .. I am just saying the truth.

Elon Musk has been looking for more revenue for Twitter as some advertisers have fled because of increased hate speech.
I wonder if things will get even worse for him after this anti-semitic rant:

Musk, who has overseen an increase of antisemitism and other hate speech on Twitter since he bought the social media platform last year, did not give a reason for singling out Soros. But he made his comments three days after Soros’s investment fund reported that it had sold all its stock in Tesla, the electric carmaker that Musk also runs. And Musk seemed to specifically reference the 92-year-old Holocaust survivor’s background by comparing Soros to Magneto — a Jewish supervillain who “fights to help mutants replace humans as the world’s dominant species,” as Marvel’s official character description puts it. “Soros reminds me of Magneto,” Musk posted at 10 p.m. Monday, apropos of nothing.

The tweet triggered a flood of replies comparing Soros to various symbols of evil, recalling long-standing conspiracy theories that paint him as a godlike billionaire Jew who uses his philanthropic foundations to flood Europe with refugees and corrupt American politics.

consider the source has become a radical right wing thinker like ALEC......

Forum List

Back