Musk makes desperate changes after twitter use falls 15 %

I must admit I am enjoying his bonehead destruction of value. Im not seeing evidence of his genius in twitter.
Maybe he should stick to his "rockets to nowhere" ?
Actually...
Musk is removing bots. (Computer controlled accounts)

So where the other platforms are filled with bots...X actually has people...and they are getting paid substantially more for substantive posts that go viral than other platforms.

Bang for buck...X advertising dollars are more effective. So...there's that. Trouble is that you have to be an actual person.

Also the troll farms are getting identified and wholesale banned (whether they wish to be or not) They get to whine about free speech in their last post but outed in community notes.
The Community Notes feature has even bombed MSM accounts when they do the very thing that the OP here has done which is report news in a dishonest fashion.

Amazing how that works.

However, Community Notes have also made disparaging comments on truthful posts as well...and apparently Musk is working on solutions (like banning troll farms)
Free speech is good...but it still needs watchmen governing the trolls and propaganda.

Actually...
Musk is removing bots. (Computer controlled accounts)

So where the other platforms are filled with bots...X actually has people...and they are getting paid substantially more for substantive posts that go viral than other platforms.

Bang for buck...X advertising dollars are more effective. So...there's that. Trouble is that you have to be an actual person.

Also the troll farms are getting identified and wholesale banned (whether they wish to be or not) They get to whine about free speech in their last post but outed in community notes.
The Community Notes feature has even bombed MSM accounts when they do the very thing that the OP here has done which is report news in a dishonest fashion.

Amazing how that works.

However, Community Notes have also made disparaging comments on truthful posts as well...and apparently Musk is working on solutions (like banning troll farms)
Free speech is good...but it still needs watchmen governing the trolls and propaganda.
Its a sinking ship full of nazis and whackjob conspiracy nuts,

Its a sinking ship full of nazis and whackjob conspiracy nuts,
If you wish to believe that....
I dont...
Where I'm not exactly a fan of Elon...I do see that X is being more successful than other platforms. Elon has a very self centered approach to politics. His global concern is nil. He focuses on the bottom line moreso than anything else he should be...a bit shortsighted IMHO and a solid reason why this hit piece was written by his enemies. Elon won't win any humanitarian awards for sure. And his enemies/competitors own MSM. But he has his own platform. So it's equal.

Don't know or care how his story ends...but I can't imagine it will be a good one.

Forum List

Back