Musk makes desperate changes after twitter use falls 15 %

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I must admit I am enjoying his bonehead destruction of value. Im not seeing evidence of his genius in twitter.
Maybe he should stick to his "rockets to nowhere" ?

I must admit I am enjoying his bonehead destruction of value. Im not seeing evidence of his genius in twitter.
It's obvious you hate freedom of speech. :iagree:

The problem is that the owners before him drove people away. I had 7-8000 followers at one point, but I was clearly shadowbanned and throttled. I even received an email telling me "we have new ownership and free speech if back" but it was difficult for me to reignite interest.

Whatever government agencies, Canadian or otherwise directed this, all they did was harm their own global reach. What nation would do that? You'd have to be an imbecile with short sight not to understand this. Look at how Tik Tok took over in the U.S. Completely outsmarted the censors of U.S social media.

China loves to hurt U.S companies and so did idiotic CEOs. It has never been easier for a foreign spy agency.

The problem is that the owners before him drove people away. I had 7-8000 followers at one point, but I was clearly shadowbanned and throttled. I even received an email telling me "we have new ownership and free speech if back" but it was difficult for me to reignite interest.

Whatever government agencies, Canadian or otherwise directed this, all they did was harm their own global reach. What nation would do that? You'd have to be an imbecile with short sight not to understand this. Look at how Tik Tok took over in the U.S. Completely outsmarted the censors of U.S social media.

China loves to hurt U.S companies and so did idiotic CEOs. It has never been easier for a foreign spy agency.
Musk submitted to the Indian govt and censors content on that basis.

. Im not seeing evidence of his genius in twitter.

As if someone like you would understand , if it was shoved up your nostrils .
X is for the Election and that is why it was bought numbskull .
You can drive figures up 50% in a few days if the story is exceptional and the narrative leaked in stages .
A possible 15% drop is neither here or anywhere else .

Try thinking , Tommy Tithead , however painful .

As if someone like you would understand , if it was shoved up your nostrils .
X is for the Election and that is why it was bought numbskull .
You can drive figures up 50% in a few days if the story is exceptional and the narrative leaked in stages .
A possible 15% drop is neither here or anywhere else .

Try thinking , Tommy Tithead , however painful .
Fucking troll^^^

The tech billionaire, writing on the platform formerly known as Twitter, said all accounts with more than 2,500 verified subscriber followers would be able to access features that usually cost $8 (£6.30) a month.

Premium users can earn money if their posts garner thousands of views or impressions on X. There are many premium users making money off impressions by replying to or copying and pasting trending posts in other languages they don't speak.

Premium features include the ability to edit and write longer posts, as well as reducing the number of adverts seen by the user. It also gives the account holder a blue tick next to their display name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back