Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

any of them…first comes to mind was when demafacist brownshirts stormed the Capitol to stop the democratic process of confirming a judge
You mean the sit ins and protests by women during open hearings in the Hart Building?

"Nearly 300 protesters were arrested at a US Senate building on Thursday afternoon as crowds of activists descended on Capitol Hill while lawmakers reviewed the FBI’s report on the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Protesters gathered in the Hart Senate Building atrium after US Capitol Police barricaded the front of the Capitol.

In a statement, US Capitol Police communications director Eva Malecki said that at about 3:30 p.m., 293 people were arrested for unlawfully demonstrating."

Not a lot of skirmishes with Capitol police during their protest and the situation was never declared a riot like the Jan 6th event was.

You mean the sit ins and protests by women during open hearings in the Hart Building?

"Nearly 300 protesters were arrested at a US Senate building on Thursday afternoon as crowds of activists descended on Capitol Hill while lawmakers reviewed the FBI’s report on the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Protesters gathered in the Hart Senate Building atrium after US Capitol Police barricaded the front of the Capitol.

In a statement, US Capitol Police communications director Eva Malecki said that at about 3:30 p.m., 293 people were arrested for unlawfully demonstrating."

Not a lot of skirmishes with Capitol police during their protest and the situation was never declared a riot like the Jan 6th event was.
when they stormed open hearings…

from the looks of the videos the committee was hiding there wasn’t a lot skirmishes with folks on jan 6, at least the majority…heck they were opening doors and giving tours to folks walking single file

Your "common sense" isn't evidence. The accusation is not substantiated by your beliefs.
There is no "accusation", dummy.

There is only the SIMPLE UNDENIABLE FACT that J6 committee not only withheld evidence, but also doctored it.

They never did that. The protesters got tickets to the hearings and would periodically pop up with a sign or something and disrupt the proceeding that way
heck they were opening doors and giving tours to folks walking single file
Heck, that's what Tuck, the lying fuck, over at Faux tells ya anyway.....

They never did that. The protesters got tickets to the hearings and would periodically pop up with a sign or something and disrupt the proceeding that way

Heck, that's what Lying Tuck, the lying fuck, over at Faux tells ya anyway.....
1) i watched it on live TV
2) i saw the capitol video

why do you openly lie about what was captured on camera?

from the looks of the videos the committee was hiding there wasn’t a lot skirmishes with folks on jan 6, at least the majority…heck they were opening doors and giving tours to folks walking single file
"Stormed" the hearing? LOL. Sheesh...
Nevermind, just get in line. Drink the (alt-right) Kool-Aid. It won't hurt a bit. :)

"Stormed" the hearing? LOL. Sheesh...
Nevermind, just get in line. Drink the (alt-right) Kool-Aid. It won't hurt a bit. :)
what adjective would you use for people forcing their way into a hearing, yelling, pushing, fighting their way to disrupt it?

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

The dems and rinos are furious at Tucker for destroying their 1/6 narrative.....Tell me now how it's not "one big club".

At least the evidence that was withheld (still hard to believe) might be helpful in future appeals.

so?

Eagerly awaiting the confirmation of when the ladies stormed the hearings....

Americans can't look at the videos and Americans can't trust the person and network that has access to them.

Eagerly awaiting the confirmation of when the ladies stormed the hearings....

Americans can't look at the videos and Americans can't trust the person and network that has access to them.
1) really?
2) ah got ya…it’s not the video you can’t trust…it’s the point they were made public and requested by a network you don’t like

cause that makes a lot of cult sense i guess

I wouldn't. Cause they didn't.

I don't think they had zip ties or sharp sticks either.
haha i have no idea if they had sharp sticks…haha

but they certainly stormed the hearings…over hundred insurrectionist were arrested

1) i watched it on live TV
2) i saw the capitol video

why do you openly lie about what was captured on camera?
There’s a long history of nonviolent disobedience in this country. Strong arming your way or using a blunt force attack to gain entry into a hearing isn't nonviolent and had that occured you would be able to find a story on that. Like I said they did disrupt the proceedings by sneaking into them......

But feel free to prove me wrong, won't be the first time.......

1) really?
2) ah got ya…it’s not the video you can’t trust…it’s the point they were made public and requested by a network you don’t like

cause that makes a lot of cult sense i guess
All the networks sued for them. After all the lying the Faux not News Network has had to admit, nobody but MAGANUTZ trust them. Releasing them to a single partisan outlet is unconstitutional and disgraceful.

There’s a long history of nonviolent disobedience in this country. Strong arming your way or using a blunt force attack to gain entry into a hearing isn't nonviolent and had that occured you would be able to find a story on that. Like I said they did disrupt the proceedings by sneaking into them......

But feel free to prove me wrong, won't be the first time.......
there were literally 120 plus people arrested…i am amazing how your cult forgets even recent history

All the networks sued for them. After all the lying the Faux not News Network has had to admit, nobody but MAGANUTZ trust them. Releasing them to a single partisan outlet is unconstitutional and disgraceful.
haha and yet nancy wouldn’t turn them over…so once a new speaker took over he made them available…only one took him up on it

Elon Musk accused Jan. 6 House committee members of “misleading the public” following the release of new Jan. 6 footage.

In a response to a tweet that criticized former Reps. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) for lying, Musk blasted the lawmakers for withholding evidence for “partisan political reasons.”

The dems and rinos are furious at Tucker for destroying their 1/6 narrative.....Tell me now how it's not "one big club".

At least the evidence that was withheld (still hard to believe) might be helpful in future appeals.

America needs to start and clean up it's politics. A thorough investigation on the Jan 6th committee needs implemented. Politicians seem to feel they're above the law. If evidence was withheld or manipulated, those who did that should serve lengthy jail time.

Forum List

Back