Musk blasts Jan. 6 committee: Cheney, Kinzinger, and Schiff ‘withheld evidence for partisan political reasons’

You don't understand "free speech", non-biased, non-partisan management, huh?

You leftists keep drinking the KoolAde. Enjoy your propaganda MSM networks comrad.

You rightwingers are the ones who are attacking free speech in a biased and partisan manner.

Mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators may have been guilty of misdemeanor trespass but democrats and their minions in the media withheld evidence that they could have used in their defense. Ranking democrats should be in prison for tampering with evidence not to mention the murder of an unarmed woman who posed no threat.

Spewing more fairy tales. You right wing fascists should be in jail. A terrorist who stormed the capitol is not innocent.

America needs to start and clean up it's politics. A thorough investigation on the Jan 6th committee needs implemented. Politicians seem to feel they're above the law. If evidence was withheld or manipulated, those who did that should serve lengthy jail time.

You right wing Nazis are the ones who need to clean up your politics. You want to jail people for being your political enemy. We don't do that in America.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Well, the problem is, you expect everyone to be on the same page, but there was no insurrection, so you think people are turning a blind eye to something that didn't happen.

Let me put it this way, if there was an insurrection, the people would have been armed, everyone in the building would have been held captive and the leader of the insurrection would have given orders. Then that leader would have arrested and jailed.

Not sure which planet you've been on lately, but none of that happened, so you're in separate book with all the other Lefty dreamers whilst the grown ups watch your tantrums.

140 police officers were injured. I suppose they were injured by bad breath. A hockey stick is a weapon. A fire extinguisher is a weapon.

Pelosi is not in charge of security in the capitol.
Trump did not request the NG. Stephen Miller did not consider it a serious proposal so he did nothing about it. In addition, they were talking about controlling crowds not defending the capitol.
Jim Jordan is a lying weasel who is under investigation.
1. Pelosi was Sgt at Arms Irving's supervisor. Pelosi told Irving no National Guard. Irving said so, and Sund said so. Read Sund's book "Courage Under Fire". The new House investigations will track down who fucked up the Capitol security and enabled J6.
Sund contradicts claims made by officials after Wednesday's assault on Capitol Hill. Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it.

2. At a WH meeting on J3 with Mark Meadows, Kash Patel, Gen Milley, Gen Kellogg, SecDef Miller, Trump requested NG troops. This will come out during House investigations.
According to a Department of Defense Inspector General report from November, Trump asked acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Jan. 3 about preparations for election protests on Jan. 6.
“The President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021,” the DoD report states. “And Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”
Miller testified to Congress in May of 2021 that Trump also asked him if D.C.’s mayor had requested any National Guard troops and instructed him to “fill” a request.

3. Jim Jordan is doing the investigation dumbass.

You are the one who is full of bullshit. Trump's cabinet blamed Trump as well. They will say the same thing under oath. There was absolutely no reason that anyone should expect a attack on the capitol.
The FBI and DHS knew that there were attacks planned on J6. Hell, they instigated them. The House investigations will publish the intel.

Republicans were barricading the doors of the House floor to protect themselves from these so-called peaceful people.

Right kind of like how business owners were forced to barricade their businesses but that was little concern of congress including...

Musk should be blasted. He is the one misleading the public and no one is buying what he is selling. Tucker Carlson is Putin's man in the US. He is a traitor as is Musk.
so he comments on video that is never before seen aired and he’s misleading? how so?

You rightwingers are the ones who are attacking free speech in a biased and partisan manner.
I seem to recall Democrats colluding with the MSM to block opinions which they falsely mislabeled as misinformation. You know stuff like covid was leaked from a lab instead of a wet market. Now that people are free to say that and express an opinion, it is somehow an attack on free speech. It's a very strange definition of free speech you have there.

I seem to recall Democrats colluding with the MSM to block opinions which they falsely mislabeled as misinformation. You know stuff like covid was leaked from a lab instead of a wet market. Now that people are free to say that and express an opinion, it is somehow an attack on free speech. It's a very strange definition of free speech you have there.
Just for the record, you still have no proof it came from a lab.

You right wing Nazis are the ones who need to clean up your politics. You want to jail people for being your political enemy. We don't do that in America.
America locks up more of it's population than any other country, so I haven't the fuck what you're on about. If you want to start discussing jailing folk, at least research first you dimwit.

140 police officers were injured. I suppose they were injured by bad breath. A hockey stick is a weapon. A fire extinguisher is a weapon.
Correct, injured by unarmed rioters. Take the BLM riots........

Insert brain or grab an adult to work the rest out. I assume you're an imbecile due to genetics, where some genes went wonky in your family tree.

Just for the record, you still have no proof it came from a lab.
Nor do you have proof that it came from a wet market.. This is exactly the reason that neither opinion should have been labeled misinformation and subsequently scrubbed.

Nor do you have proof that it came from a wet market.. This is exactly the reason that neither opinion should have been labeled misinformation and subsequently scrubbed.

Actually we have proof it DIDN'T come from a wet market. How would a mammalian virus infect a fish market?

They are completely incompatible.

I never said we had that proof so arguing with me about it is kinda dumb.

I never said we had that proof so arguing with me about it is kinda dumb.

Much of the intent(subject) of this thread is to show that Democrats withhold information that doesn’t suit their narrative. There is clearly some disagreement as to the origins of COVID. One opinion was quickly dismissed as misinformation and banned from social media, the other was propagated.

Much of the intent(subject) of this thread is to show that Democrats withhold information that doesn’t suit their narrative. There is clearly some disagreement as to the origins of COVID. One opinion was quickly dismissed as misinformation and banned from social media, the other was propagated.
I am actually old enough to remember, and, as I remember it, all the sources I read seriously only stated the source was unknown. I was never under the impression Fauci or the CDC pretended to know the source. Pointless now, as we still do not know the source.

Forum List

Back