Muscovite -Ukraine war latest news: at least 50 people killed in rocket attack at Kramatorsk

any comment on this ?

Perhaps they should have barbecued a Zebra instead.
Maybe I am just not a big fan of beets ... :dunno:

i wont be surprised if Muscovite hordemen have raped Zebra before ....

If you want to get mad about it ... Amazon was having trouble delivering their order and Visa cancelled their credit card.

It's an Active Combat Zone ... They'll find something to eat.
They would probably hit the liquor store if not heavily defended.

Uke, not Russian missile.
My thought. . . was, could it not have been a friendly fire incident, and now they are just using such a terrible act for propaganda purposes? Surely they can't be so terrible as to be purposely killing their own civilians to generate war propaganda?

". . . The only purpose of the attack I can think of was to create propaganda that, when distributed as 'Russian attack' through 'western' media, will create more military support for Ukraine.

Everyone who urges to give more arms to the Ukraine or who eggs it on to continue this war is guilty of creating impetus for more incidents like the one seen in Kramatorsk.. . ."

But then? I enlarged the map, and, given the range of the missile on the map, and the strategic locations of the forces involved, sure enough, it could have only been fired in a propaganda attempt. There is no "friendly fire," mistake about this. . .

ukrmissile11.jpg

The insanity and mindlessness of folks that swallow this narrative being pushed by western media?

:rolleyes:

Regarding Russian claims that the train-station attack couldn't have been them....well, it is 'Russians' who are saying it. No one else is.

Remember, it was 'Russians' who said they were massing armor along the border for a "training exercise". It was 'Russians' who said they were coming into Ukraine only on a "peace-keeping mission."

So, understandably, there are some credibility issues.
Too, there seems to be some accounts that conflict with our Russian truth-tellers.

For example today's New York Times (4/9th) in their front page/above the fold reportage they stated:

"A senior Pentagon official stated the United States believed Russian forces had fired the missile. 'They originally claimed a successful strike and then only retracted it when there were reports of civilian casualties.'

So, should we put their "It wasn't us, it was them" denial in the same folder with "on a peacekeeping mission"?

Ukraine is well within their rights to attack inside Russia after being invaded by Russia

In fact they have already done so. They blew up a fuel storage depot in Russia north of Kiyv
The more Russia attacks civilians and children, the more modern and deadlier weapons countries send to Ukraine. Russia retreated from the Kyiv area. The battles now will be the east and south of Ukraine.

If Putin thinks he can win a war of attrition he's dumber than we thought.

1649590442130.png

A chopped-up disassociated Russia would be a very good outcome.
Not sure where you got that map, got an article that explains that outcome?

here we go :

a very good outcome for all of us even for Moscow...

Forum List

Back