The man behind “Build the Wall” PLEADS GUILTY to defrauding investors

This was the guy who was using funds and donations for his own personal spending. It seems he will be in big trouble. Thoughts!?
While we are at it, let's sue those in the entire GOP who ran on building the wall and refused to do so. That is why voters voted for them. They had 2 years under Trump and Congressional control to get it done.

But corruption and lies rules the US of A, with judicial consent.

This was the guy who was using funds and donations for his own personal spending. It seems he will be in big trouble. Thoughts!?

That's nothing. The man who let that wall fall into disarray and ushered in 3 million illegals into this country in one year, should be charged with treason.

1649427979889.png

Another right wing purposed non-profit charity gone crooked rogue in the trumpian tradition. Is anybody surprised anymore? Is anyone surprised? NO. Fleecing the sheep is a big thing in right wing America. Maybe it always has been, and we are just seeing it more and more since Trump came in and set the example of ripping off their supporters for personal gain pyramid scams, as we now know, they bear watching. When it comes to right wing fund-raising, you just got to think of the vultures on the right, as exactly as the BLM scammers of the left. Hold on to your wallets and checking accounts as you will be fleeced by cause crooks.

Poster PinkFloyd88, the OP, has offered us what is, I suppose, a somewhat entertaining coverage on the sad fact that the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered) have too often been used simply as a piggy-bank by grifters. A walking talking ATM machine to use to buy boats, planes, Rolex's and girlfriends.

From the OP's link:
(note the item on "Trump pardoned Bannon". Or, we'd see 'Sloppy Steve' tried for this grift too.)

"Brian Kolfage, founder of the private "We Build the Wall" fundraiser, meant to help former President Donald Trump with his plans for a U.S.-Mexico border wall, has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud conspiracy and three tax-related charges, a new federal court filing shows.

Kolfage was indicted in 2020, along with former Trump adviser Steve Bannon and others, for allegedly misusing funds donated to the campaign, which began in 2018. Bannon was pardoned by Trump in the final days of his presidency, but others involved in the fundraiser still faced charges.

The 2020 federal indictment alleged that Kolfage, Bannon, Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea, among others, misled investors by consistently claiming they would "not take a penny" from the donations. But in reality they allegedly took hundreds of thousands of dollars for personal use, routing the money through shell corporations and at least one nonprofit operated by Bannon to conceal the payments.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Only the best people"

They may be "best".....but not as responsible human beings and fellow citizens.
Criminals.
Grifters.

I hope the TDS'rs get their money back from these grifters. And even though Bannon got a pardon for this sh*t.....now with the plea, and maybe further convictions can the TDS'rs sue Bannon in civil court? Not individually, of course, their donations are likely too small....however, as a 'class action' suit?

I'd like to think that would happen.

Sorry bout that,

1. If it can be proven he stole donations, not simply a miss-appropriations of funds.
2. He should be fined and thrown into jail.
3. Like they say, "Paybacks a Motherfucker"
4. A judge should abscond his stuff, sell it.
5. See that the money goes back to where it came from.
6. Have a 800 number created people could make a claim, with proof they donated.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I'm all for those who have broken laws to have their day in court. Be it the left or the right.
Having said that, my friends on this board who are liberal seem to think the courts are for the
conservatives, and more often than not, avoid, or condone the person that is a liberal who have committed
the same crimes or even worse. I just have to mention Hunter Biden, and their head explodes.
Very strange indeed.

I wonder what it must be like to see crime only when its on the other side.....

I cannot answer the posters rhetorical 'wondering'; however, his response begs a question.
Namely, can poster Rambunctious 'see' a crime here with the guy who is pleading guilty, and with Bannon and his convenient "charity"?

I cannot answer the posters rhetorical 'wondering'; however, his response begs a question.
Namely, can poster Rambunctious 'see' a crime here with the guy who is pleading guilty, and with Bannon and his convenient "charity"?
Of course.....you will never find a post where I've defended Bannon....

While we are at it, let's sue those in the entire GOP who ran on building the wall and refused to do so. That is why voters voted for them. They had 2 years under Trump and Congressional control to get it done.

And yet they will almost all get reelected. Until "we the people" quit putting incumbents back in office a a greater than 90% clip nothing will change.

I'm all for those who have broken laws to have their day in court. Be it the left or the right.
Having said that, my friends on this board who are liberal seem to think the courts are for the
conservatives, and more often than not, avoid, or condone the person that is a liberal who have committed
the same crimes or even worse. I just have to mention Hunter Biden, and their head explodes.
Very strange indeed.
Every one is waiting for evidence on Hunter Biden.. slander and speculation isn't enough.

Forum List

Back