Muscovite Gay-death camps. 'Welcome to Chechnya' Win Panorama Audience Awards

I understand that one of the first acts taken after the Reds took over Russia was to decriminalize gay relations.

But then Marshal Stalin reinstated the ban.

He made exceptions, I hear, for some people, including one of his foreign ministers.

Yes, it is horrible the brutality against gay people in Chechnya.

But the West should not be too self-righteous. Right here in the "land of freedom," gays were long persecuted. Police departments used handsome young undercover cops to entrap gay men, some of whom then lost their jobs and/or were evicted from their apartments. Some men even committed suicide after being entrapped in public restrooms. Even today, the cops still use undercover operations to entrap gay men. So, yes, let's continue to denounce the treatment of gays in Chechnya (and in Africa), but do so with humility.

I understand that one of the first acts taken after the Reds took over Russia was to decriminalize gay relations.

no , the first act was looting of the banks , do you have a link ?

1. I referred to "one" of the first acts.

2. No, I do not have a link.

Have a nice day!
i am 120% sure that ussr has never been a gay paradise . the gays were terribly persecuted in ussr always

Last edited:

Have a nice day!
i am 120% sure that ussr has never been a gay paradise . the guys were terribly persecuted in ussr always

What I read is this: Some Communists were idealists. When they took power, they passed many progressive laws, including the decriminalization of gay relations. But Marshal Stalin decided to criminalize them again. You are correct: the USSR was no paradise for gay people, and we all know that President Putin has made it clear that he dislikes gay relations (although they are now legal). The treatment of gays in Chechnya is truly horrible, as it is in African countries and many Arab countries.

But then Marshal Stalin reinstated the ban.

He made exceptions, I hear, for some people, including one of his foreign ministers.

Yes, it is horrible the brutality against gay people in Chechnya.

But the West should not be too self-righteous. Right here in the "land of freedom," gays were long persecuted. Police departments used handsome young undercover cops to entrap gay men, some of whom then lost their jobs and/or were evicted from their apartments. Some men even committed suicide after being entrapped in public restrooms. Even today, the cops still use undercover operations to entrap gay men. So, yes, let's continue to denounce the treatment of gays in Chechnya (and in Africa), but do so with humility.
Do NOT believe everything Ukrainian troll Litwin posts. This particular thread is BS because nobody suppresses gays in Russia: they work on Russian TV, they come and give huge concerts (like Elton John).Russians don't like them, it's true. And gay propaganda for children is forbidden. That's all. No camps, no tragedy.

Next time you see Litwin 's threads, just #WalkAway, it's all Ukrainian anti-Russian BS.

Have a nice day!
i am 120% sure that ussr has never been a gay paradise . the guys were terribly persecuted in ussr always

What I read is this: Some Communists were idealists. When they took power, they passed many progressive laws, including the decriminalization of gay relations. But Marshal Stalin decided to criminalize them again. You are correct: the USSR was no paradise for gay people, and we all know that President Putin has made it clear that he dislikes gay relations (although they are now legal). The treatment of gays in Chechnya is truly horrible, as it is in African countries and many Arab countries.
"it is in African countries" yes Muscovy is an afro - Asian country , 3 world , do you know that in corruption index Muscovites are behind Papuases ?

maskal, do i own google and all free media ?

"
Chechnya, Detention Camps in — Helsingfors universitet
researchportal.helsinki.fi › publications › chechnya-detention-camps-in

Kondakov, A. (2019). Chechnya, Detention Camps in. I Global Encyclopedia of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) History (s. 315-318).

Chechnya opens world's first concentration camp for ...
www.eatg.org › news › chechnya-opens-worlds...

Översätt den här sidan
25 sep. 2018 - Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler, where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with ..."

Forum List

Back