Muscovite anti -Putin Protests tomorrow 23 JAN 2021

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Baron , on which side are you tomorrow? i guess on the Kabay- kadyrov- Rottenber´s side , right ?
I'm against thieves like Putin and Biden, don't remember both in your posts
I'm on the side of the Truth.
Creepy Joe is the same trash like Putin
Babies as Nasralny's supporters.
His mom and aunt in Tel Aviv are proud on Nasralny

Too weak, Russia shall learn democracy by Dutch

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.
Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
Russia has anything to live alone and without sharing of its wealth with anyone
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.
Litwin is well-known in numerous forums in USA, Israel and Belorussian.He is Jewish.

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Baron , on which side are you tomorrow? i guess on the Kabay- kadyrov- Rottenber´s side , right ?

Putin is on the way to prison (and his empire is on the way to trash of history) , if even people like Baron is against him ...

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Putin is on the way to prison (and his empire is on the way to trash of history) , if even people like Baron is against him ...
Putin and Navalny are representatives of your tribe, Russia shall be run by Russians, not by their enemies

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score

Putin and Navalny are representatives of your tribe, Russia shall be run by Russians, not by their enemies
poor Muscovites , you are always under the Jews ....

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yes, since 1917, but things are going to change

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score

you dont know your history, Mongols ruled you , than Germans, than Bolsheviks, today Putin´s clan )) LOL you are such losers )))

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

you dont know your history, Mongols ruled you , than Germans, than Bolsheviks, today Putin´s clan )) LOL you are such losers )))

you're drunk

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.
Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.
Litwin is well-known in numerous forums in USA, Israel and Belorussian.He is Jewish.
He may be a Jew, or not. I dont care. My post was mostly about you. It is hilarious that you left Russia years ago but still haven't adopted the country you live in now. You became a stranger in Russia, but remain a stranger in you new homeland.

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
He may be a Jew, or not. I dont care. My post was mostly about you. It is hilarious that you left Russia years ago but still haven't adopted the country you live in now. You became a stranger in Russia, but remain a stranger in you new homeland.
edition : " left USSR" Baron has never lived (except his dreams) in "russia"

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reaction of Moscow residents to the results of Navalny's investigation

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
It may well be that he hasn't moved anywhere and still are somewhere in Russia.

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
who knows, Kazakhstan is my guess

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
Kazakhstan? Why is that?

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
Kazakhstan? Why is that?
nevermind , i have breaking news for you... Moscow = IS

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List