Why European civilization swallows Moscow´s terrorism ? Putin´s Poison death Squad Implicated in Murders of 3 Activists

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Why European civilization swallows Moscow´s terrorism ? Putin´s Poison death Squad Implicated in Murders of 3 Activists. I leave here the names of the victims Timur Kuashev, politician Nikita Isayev, and activist Ruslan Magomedragimov. I personally followed Nikita Isayev´s political career i knew putin would kill him one day, so I was 100% right . RIP to this great man ...

Navalny Poison Squad Implicated in Murders of Three ...
www.bellingcat.com › uk-and-europe › 2021/01/27 › n...

867D9BA6-4A04-425D-A1D0-3D925A8EE6AC.jpeg

47 mins ago — Before Navalny's poisoning with Novichok, Col. ... Unlike Navalny, Isaev had unimpeded access to national TV channels and was a frequent ...
The FSB's busy, busy poisoners 'Bellingcat' and its partners ...
meduza.io › feature › 2021/01/27 › the-fsb-s-busy-bus...

5 hours ago — Nikita Isayev's death ... poisoned Alexey Navalny also visited the same cities at the same time as Isayev on seven different occasions in the last ...

Last edited:
Why European civilization swallows Moscow´s terrorism ? Putin´s Poison death Squad Implicated in Murders of 3 Activists. I leave here the names of the victims Timur Kuashev, politician Nikita Isayev, and activist Ruslan Magomedragimov. I personally followed Nikita Isayev´s political career i knew putin will kill him one day, so I was 100% right . RIP to this great man ...

47 mins ago — Before Navalny's poisoning with Novichok, Col. ... Unlike Navalny, Isaev had unimpeded access to national TV channels and was a frequent ...

5 hours ago — Nikita Isayev's death ... poisoned Alexey Navalny also visited the same cities at the same time as Isayev on seven different occasions in the last ...
Man. Poison to Putin is like the suicide hotline is to the Clintons.

Why European civilization swallows Moscow´s terrorism ? Putin´s Poison death Squad Implicated in Murders of 3 Activists. I leave here the names of the victims Timur Kuashev, politician Nikita Isayev, and activist Ruslan Magomedragimov. I personally followed Nikita Isayev´s political career i knew putin will kill him one day, so I was 100% right . RIP to this great man ...

the story has nothing to do with Clintons. stay on topic

the story has nothing to do with Clintons. stay on topic

Poison me then. Adios

Why European civilization swallows Moscow´s terrorism ? Putin´s Poison death Squad Implicated in Murders of 3 Activists. I leave here the names of the victims Timur Kuashev, politician Nikita Isayev, and activist Ruslan Magomedragimov. I personally followed Nikita Isayev´s political career i knew putin would kill him one day, so I was 100% right . RIP to this great man ...

Please, give me link to this news at Russian! :)

try with google

try with google

I've tried... Do you want to say, google is bad search system?

" google is bad search system? " soon you will be without google , pootin will fox it for you

Forum List

Back