Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
" Last time I was in Russia were the Gorbachev's Perestroika. "

you can do it in USA , so will stand against putin-rottenbegs- kadyrov tomorrow?
Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
63,990,759 views " Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe "
ITS POOGABE´S FINAL
Do you want to replace one corrupted Jewish clan ( Putin ) by another one ( Navalny )?
Russia doesn't need 'democracy'
The true face of 'democracy' we know since the beginning of Covid-1985 scamdemic after which almost all peoples on the Earth are enslaved.

Russia badly needs an Christian Tsar, an National Spiritual leader, death penalty for corruption and a though guy like Motorola as defense minister.
By the way. Russia knows well a former 'fighter' against corruption like Yeltsin and do not want to let fool themselves again.

Here is the True Russian Spiritual Leader ( imprisoned Priest Sergy Romanov )

The guy like murdered Mororola shall be Russian Defense Minister

And someone like General Kornilow shall became the new Russian Tsar

do you agree that Muscovites and their colonial subjects want putin out ?

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

you can do it in USA , so will stand against putin-rottenbegs- kadyrov tomorrow?
Are you gonna pay me for it?Am I stupid to kick Putin out for dumb Russian couch warriors?If they are too coward and too lazy it's not my business. Russia isn't my country and Russian problems are interesting for me a sh..I have enough my own troubles, the only thing I care for are nukes from Moscow, because the new creepy moron would probably incite WWIII
63,990,759 views " Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe "
ITS POOGABE´S FINAL
Do you want to replace one corrupted Jewish clan ( Putin ) by another one ( Navalny )?
Russia doesn't need 'democracy'
The true face of 'democracy' we know since the beginning of Covid-1985 scamdemic after which almost all peoples on the Earth are enslaved.

Russia badly needs an Christian Tsar, an National Spiritual leader, death penalty for corruption and a though guy like Motorola as defense minister.
By the way. Russia knows well a former 'fighter' against corruption like Yeltsin and do not want to let fool themselves again.

Here is the True Russian Spiritual Leader ( imprisoned Priest Sergy Romanov )

The guy like murdered Mororola shall be Russian Defense Minister

And someone like General Kornilow shall became the new Russian Tsar

do you agree that Muscovites and their colonial subjects want putin out ?
Putin is a NWO corrupted thief and must be tried by a tribunal.
Nasralny is his successor who will do the same, they work together.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Idiots, they shall kick out not only Putin but his entirely gang, all parties and all democrats.
Nasralny is the creature of Putin, his successor, both fool Russians

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Idiots, they shall kick out not only Putin but his entirely gang, all parties and all democrats.
Nasralny is the creature of Putin, his successor, both fool Russians
do you think Moscow´s mongol oriental ulus has a chance to survive (even for 10 years) after putin?

Silver Cat

Gold Member
Reaction score

And another, recent elected, creepy moron with his irrational love to the Deterrence Type I, will allow him (or even Putin) to do so...

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it can be seen clearly from your threads have been posted here and your broken English with strong Russian features.
Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
Russia has anything to live alone and without sharing of its wealth with anyone

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why to be a Jew like Litwin is great, but to have own opinion about Russian politic is wrong?
Are Russians outlawed?
Therefore Russia doesn't need 'democracy', shall kick all western embassies out and sue traitors like Gorbachev, Putin or Nasralny
can you send these 2 pictures to Putin ?

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are Russians outlawed?
I dont think Litwin is a Jew, but that doesn't matter in any case. I just find it hilarious when a former Russian citizen gives advises how to organize Russian statehood while sitting somewhere abroad.
" a former Russian citizen " edition: soviet , he never lived in " russia (rf) "

OP
Litwin

Litwin

Silver Member
Reaction score

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List