Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

The girl would not be dead if:

1. She hadn't tried to enter the U.S. illegally
2. The group she was with hadn't attacked the the border agent

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?

It's in the second paragraph of the article you used in the OP.

Clearly, you didn't even bother to read it.
The keyword in the second paragraph is, "the agency said". You pretended that CNN saw what happened. Don't spread fake news like Trump does.

Or like the ACLU, CNN, anyone rushing to attach a #Claudia Gonzalez, and you? We know almost nothing about what actually happened, but that sure as shit isn't stopping any of you from jumping to conclusions and being outraged, is it?

they attacked the agents

The agent was responding to a report of illegal activity near a culvert and discovered a group of undocumented immigrants, the agency said. The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects.

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.

The keyword in the second paragraph is, "the agency said". You pretended that CNN saw what happened. Don't spread fake news like Trump does.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CNN reported it, dweeb.

But you're one of those people who believe that an undercover informant is not a spy, extreme carelessness is not the same as gross negligence, and that the individual mandate wasn't a tax until it turned into a tax to justify ObabbleCare and so on and so on.
Uh oh. Boedicca is going to be pissed. A witness says that the group did not attack the agents, but were hiding instead.
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Timesthat the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.
Border Patrol Agent Placed On Leave Following Deadly Shooting Near Laredo

Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
It is still a good thing that she was killed.

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.
She looks young, but she is 20. Was 20.

Then she's an adult who made a tragic choice.
Uh oh. Boedicca is gonna be pissed. A witness said there is no attack. Rather, the group was hiding:
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Times that the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills Unarmed Migrant Woman

Moral of the story: Nicknames in message boards who did not witness an event are not good sources.

It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.
You are right. It's no reason to hate them. I just get tired of the self-righteous trying to profit off her death. So, I must harden my heart for the good of my family and country. I must fight off the bullshit.

It's not my rules.

Uh oh. Boedicca is going to be pissed. A witness says that the group did not attack the agents, but were hiding instead.
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Timesthat the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
They attacked the United States of America. I don't give a fuck if they were hiding. Invading forces often do hide.

This is a military action by Mexico. I wish people would stop treating it otherwise.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CNN reported it, dweeb.

But you're one of those people who believe that an undercover informant is not a spy, extreme carelessness is not the same as gross negligence, and that the individual mandate wasn't a tax until it turned into a tax to justify ObabbleCare and so on and so on.
Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
It is still a good thing that she was killed.

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.
She looks young, but she is 20. Was 20.

Then she's an adult who made a tragic choice.
Uh oh. Boedicca is gonna be pissed. A witness said there is no attack. Rather, the group was hiding:
The aftermath of the shooting was captured on video and posted to Facebook by Marta Martinez, who told the New York Times that the immigrants did not attack the Border Patrol agent. “There was no weapon. They were hiding,” she said.
Border Patrol Agent Shoots and Kills Unarmed Migrant Woman

Moral of the story: Nicknames in message boards who did not witness an event are not good sources.
Well shit there ya go. One of the illegals said they didn’t attack him. Must be true.

they attacked the agents

The agent was responding to a report of illegal activity near a culvert and discovered a group of undocumented immigrants, the agency said. The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects.
Fake News! Lies from Trump Swamp! There were no blunt objects, weapons or attack! CPB agent shot an unarmed female teen.

F65_B03_ED_2_ADD_4_BF8_AA1_D_DDB49_A215_BF4.jpg

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.
The events surrounding the shooting are still unknown.

Border Patrol agent kills undocumented immigrant in Texas - CNN

Murder? Or self defense? From your link:

The agent was responding to a report of illegal activity near a culvert and discovered a group of undocumented immigrants, the agency said. The agent tried to apprehend the group, but he came under attack by people using blunt objects. The agent fired at least one round, fatally wounding one person, CBP said...

Threads like this are exemplary of the worst of internet anonymity. So many faceless fools trying to beat their chests over the death of a kid. Talk about animals...

I have 3 , come try and take them.
I'm not super scared of a guy who has a laxative as his avi.

A laxative? You're more stupid than I thought.
Looks like a Colace to me. What did YOU think it was? That's not what reds look like.
Not a Matrix fan?
Never heard of it. Do they take a lot of Colace?
Well it is kind of a laxative, for your brain. It flushes all of the liberal brainwashing and stupidity out and you become a real human.

Did you really mean that?
The asshole OP was trying to guilt us into his commie bullshit. Gotta fight fire with fire.
This kind of rhetoric is why I keep warning against dehumanizing language like calling anyone "animals." She was a young woman. She's dead. Maybe she was rushing the cop and in a bunch like that, he may well have feared for his life. Probably she wasn't the one he was most worried about.
It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.
You are against the use of metaphors?
Calling someone an animal is not a metaphor, and I ought to know; I'm an English teacher.
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

So you beleive Trump was being literal? Sorry, your appeal to authority (being an English teacher) doesn’t justify your statement when the definition of metaphor fits perfectly.

Threads like this are exemplary of the worst of internet anonymity. So many faceless fools trying to beat their chests over the death of a kid. Talk about animals...
You do realize you’re saying this behind a fake screen name with a ninja for an avatar right?

Ninja?

???
Is that not supposed to be a ninja or some martial arts guy? It’s certainly not a passive giesha

Historical figure

You do realize you’re saying this behind a fake screen name with a ninja for an avatar right?

Ninja?

???
Is that not supposed to be a ninja or some martial arts guy? It’s certainly not a passive giesha

Historical figure
Umm ok. Historical from when and what for?

Threads like this are exemplary of the worst of internet anonymity. So many faceless fools trying to beat their chests over the death of a FEDERAL CRIMINAL. Talk about animals...

I fixed your bleeding heart bullshit for you.
p.s.- FUCK ALL ILLEGAL COCKROACHES

Forum List

Back