Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

The asshole OP was trying to guilt us into his commie bullshit. Gotta fight fire with fire.
This kind of rhetoric is why I keep warning against dehumanizing language like calling anyone "animals." She was a young woman. She's dead. Maybe she was rushing the cop and in a bunch like that, he may well have feared for his life. Probably she wasn't the one he was most worried about.
It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.
You are against the use of metaphors?
Calling someone an animal is not a metaphor, and I ought to know; I'm an English teacher.
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

So you beleive Trump was being literal? Sorry, your appeal to authority (being an English teacher) doesn’t justify your statement when the definition of metaphor fits perfectly.
He was simply name calling. Calling me a c**t or you an a**hole isn't a metaphor, either, for example.
If the name calling fits the definition of metaphor, then it is a metaphor. Being derogatory does not make it not a metaphor.
You need to send your degree back for a refund.

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
The girl would not be dead if:

1. She hadn't tried to enter the U.S. illegally
2. The group she was with hadn't attacked the the border agent

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.
Border Patrol Agent Placed On Leave Following Deadly Shooting Near Laredo
Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
What's that difference when the group is trying to make your child wake up fatherless?
SHE WAS 20. If you people are going to pretend to be know-it-all's about this, at least get the basic facts straight first.
Nice of you to choose a color which makes your post virtually impossible to read. THANK YOU. I didn't even have to slow down to read it.

That'll mean about 100 less of them in two generations, fertile and young as she looks.

CNN anyway...

She looks 10 years old. If that's your idea of looking "fertile" then you're a bigger threat to our country than she was.

She looks atleast 13...at 13 those filthy cockroaches are phucking like rabbits. You know this.

She was apparently 20.

According to CNN, she also apparently studied accounting, graduated college, and then "headed to the US when she couldn't find work in Guatemala". So she's presumably smart enough to learn accounting, but not smart enough to figure out that sovereign nations don't like people wandering into them without permission? Smart enough to set up contacts with people here in the US to help her circumvent the law, but not smart enough to fill out an application to come here legally?

If she was that smart, then she knew the legal way into the US and the possible consequences of the illegal way. She made her own choice.

Certainly my feeling. You decide to commit a crime, you accept the possibility of consequences.

DeEEb_uWsAApqYb.jpg

Tens of thousands of criminals, male and female, are put away daily, leaving their families and no one seems to care.

I take it you "forgot" the Clinton administration. Allow me to assist you.

screen-shot-2016-01-13-at-11-53-41-am.png
Cons were up in arms over the deportation of Elián González. My how things change.

Leftists can't tell the difference between a little kid dragged here by a parent and an adult who chooses to break our laws on her own.

My, how stupid NEVER changes.

That's terrible. They should be deporting the kids too
You Retard, US Citizens can't be deported! They will all go onto tax payers dole!

How do you know they aren't on welfare now?

If the price of keeping them off welfare is to keep their criminal mother in the US, then pass. Throw her ass out
Only 14% of them are on welfare now. But you Retards want 100% of them in public housing, school, healthcare, food-stamps, welfare, daycare & everything else!!! Too Stupid!!!

No, we want 100% of them BACK IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
Duh! They were born in the USA & are US Citizens! They are in their own country!

Duuhh! Neither of their parents are legal to be in this country in this first place, and we shouldn't be rewarding them for breaking our laws. Whole damned family belongs back where the parents came from, until such time as they demonstrate respect for our country by respecting our laws.

Besides, minors belong with their parents. American citizens live overseas all the time. If we absolutely MUST continue with the insanity of giving anchor babies citizenship, then they can come back when they're adults.

F65_B03_ED_2_ADD_4_BF8_AA1_D_DDB49_A215_BF4.jpg

The #ClaudiaGonzalez hashtag is spreading like wildfire on social media after a border agent shot undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez to death.
The events surrounding the shooting are still unknown.

Border Patrol agent kills undocumented immigrant in Texas - CNN
It is not only Hispanics who are being denied their human rights by the Trump Crime Family:

A Mother and Child Fled the Congo, Only to Be Cruelly Separated by the US Government

"A Mother and Child Fled the Congo, Only to Be Cruelly Separated by the US Government..."

"On Nov. 1, 2017, Ms. L. and her 7-year-old daughter, S.S., arrived at a United States port of entry near San Diego and presented themselves to border agents.

"Ms. L. had fled with her child from their home in the Democratic Republic of Congo, where Ms. L. left in fear for her life.

"Now, the pair was finally in the United States, seeking asylum in a country where they thought they would be safe.

"Approximately four days later, Ms. L.’s young daughter was taken from her without any explanation or justification.

"When the officers separated them, Ms. L. could hear her daughter in the next room screaming that she did not want to be taken away from her mother.
the-worlds-billionaires-note-his-envy-many-estimates-have-trumps-9434989.png

"No one explained why her daughter was being taken away, where she was being taken, or when she would see her child again.

"More than 3 1/2 months later, Ms. L. remains at a detention center in the San Diego area, while her daughter is detained in Chicago, halfway across the country, without her mother or anyone else she knows."

Forum List

Back