Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.
Border Patrol Agent Placed On Leave Following Deadly Shooting Near Laredo

Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
It is still a good thing that she was killed.

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.
She looks young, but she is 20. Was 20.

Then she's an adult who made a tragic choice.

The ALT-Right Weak Whyte Supremacist trash is rearing it ignorance head again.

Oh Goody! Another Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter NOOB!

Oh crap, looks like this WeakWhyte tiki torcher is taking a step back.

Glad to see that you are denouncing the Vanilla ISIS movement, anyhoo. And think at one time your mantra was "Diversity is White Genocide", :auiqs.jpg:

God Bless Your Heart.

By the way son, personal threats are a no no kid, you've been reported.
You idiot. You just threatened me and him.
images

Oh Goody! Another Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter NOOB!

Oh crap, looks like this WeakWhyte tiki torcher is taking a step back.

Glad to see that you are denouncing the Vanilla ISIS movement, anyhoo. And think at one time your mantra was "Diversity is White Genocide", :auiqs.jpg:

God Bless Your Heart.

Sane people know that in most context greater diversity really means fewer whites. Are you really struggling with that one?

Why is anyone in that group still alive? They attacked our border agent. Attacking a nations borders is a war action. Should have killed them all,

Did you really mean that?
The asshole OP was trying to guilt us into his commie bullshit. Gotta fight fire with fire.
This kind of rhetoric is why I keep warning against dehumanizing language like calling anyone "animals." She was a young woman. She's dead. Maybe she was rushing the cop and in a bunch like that, he may well have feared for his life. Probably she wasn't the one he was most worried about.
It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.

You cant differentiate who the attackers are when they are in a crowd.
The officer may have been shooting at a rock thrower and accidentally hit the girl.
To bad for her,she was in the process of breaking the law and got shot,to fucking bad.

Forum List

Back