Murder at the border? Agent kills undocumented immigrant Claudia Gonzalez

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.
She was just in the group; I doubt if she was attacking the cop.
The girl would not be dead if:

1. She hadn't tried to enter the U.S. illegally
2. The group she was with hadn't attacked the the border agent

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Who told you that the group attacked the agent?
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.
Border Patrol Agent Placed On Leave Following Deadly Shooting Near Laredo

Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
It is still a good thing that she was killed.

Another case of suicide by cop. We need some demonstrable way of showing approval when a criminal chooses to die.

The border agent acted in self-defense. If he hadn't, we'd be reading about his death due to blunt force trauma.
Here's a link. Was also in NY Magazine. I didn't see any of the majors picking it up, but the shooting apparently happened about a month ago.

Yes, the girl was likely a bystander, but she was part of the group entering the country illegally.
Yes, I got that. We don't normally shoot them for that, though.

Did you really mean that?
The asshole OP was trying to guilt us into his commie bullshit. Gotta fight fire with fire.
This kind of rhetoric is why I keep warning against dehumanizing language like calling anyone "animals." She was a young woman. She's dead. Maybe she was rushing the cop and in a bunch like that, he may well have feared for his life. Probably she wasn't the one he was most worried about.
It is the reaction here by posters that is more worrisome. It is the REAL communists who use propaganda to bend citizens to their will. You should not let them deceive you into undeserved hatred for illegal immigrants. They're just people. I don't want them sneaking in either, but there is no reason to hate them.
You are against the use of metaphors?
Calling someone an animal is not a metaphor, and I ought to know; I'm an English teacher.

You're another anonymous, worthless piece of shit.

CNN
CNN didn't tell you that.

Uh, yes CNN did tell us that. It's in the CNN article you posted, you silly knigget.
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

I call shenanigans. As you now claim that CNN must directly witness something for it to be true, then you must admit that RUSSIAN COLLUSION narrative is a BIG FAT LIE as CNN most certainly did not witness any such collusion. Cuz, if they had, it would have been plastered all over the interwebs in 2016.

Last edited:

It's in the second paragraph of the article you used in the OP.

Clearly, you didn't even bother to read it.
The keyword in the second paragraph is, "the agency said". You pretended that CNN saw what happened. Don't spread fake news like Trump does.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CNN reported it, dweeb.

But you're one of those people who believe that an undercover informant is not a spy, extreme carelessness is not the same as gross negligence, and that the individual mandate wasn't a tax until it turned into a tax to justify ObabbleCare and so on and so on.
CNN reported that the agency said they were attacked. Stop chopping up quotes.
So CNN said they said they were attacked. lol

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.

You're another anonymous, worthless piece of shit.

^^^ Proving once again that it takes one to know one ^^^

I don't agree with that. It's a tragedy that a child was killed. It's too bad that her parents or guardians brought her across the border illegally.
She looks young, but she is 20. Was 20.

Forum List

Back