'Multiple victims' shot at Southern California church: sheriff

So we just go "Oh Well".......
tenor.gif

Aren't you thrilled to be living in such a country? :clap:
The GOP has a solution:

Everyone just strap on a six shooter, like in Dodge city, so that we can all shoot the "bad guy."....which of course is usually a MAGA cult member.

The GOP has a solution:

Everyone just strap on a six shooter, like in Dodge city, so that we can all shoot the "bad guy."....which of course is usually a MAGA cult member.
Six shooter? Fuck that. I want my 1911 with two mags on standby, maybe three. Six shooter my ass...lol

will you consider my suggestion for a "mass shootings" section? the liberal website Mother Jones has a database for mass shootings, so it's been tried elsewhere

Motherfucker Jones is an extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda source. Why would we want this forum to pattern any part of itself after that?

my bad...was just making a point that Swalwell is reacting about an event in his home state...didn't mean anything more by that...chill out!

So we just go "Oh Well"....

"Large magazines, or those containing more than 10 rounds, played a role in at least 86 mass shootings since 1980, according to a report from the Violence Policy Center, a national nonprofit that advocates for gun control. "

Large capacity magazines used in 86 mass shootings in 42 years. While of course that really sucks when you're unlucky enough to be a victim of these incredible rare mass shootings...86 mass shooting in almost half a decade with guns that hold more than 10 round... which includes a slew of handguns as well...in a country of 300 million plus citizens... and even more guns than that...that is a unbelievable tiny number compared to the colossal number of citizens that legally own guns...

... what exactly are you going to do to stop 86 shooters without punishing 100 million plus legal gun owners?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back