Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

Do you know how hard it is to find those links now? Big tech has buried them. And do not tell me they do not censor what disagree with the narrative.
Exactly. I'm pretty sure the video they were showing the days after the election were from Atlanta, but good luck finding those videos now.

You do not know that. And if they were, why weren't the states in question transparent? Certainly they would have nothing to hide but that is what they did and continue to do so. All you have is their word. Nothing has been proven because the information that would prove election integrity is hidden. Why, if there was no fraud? There is no good answer for that and you know it.

You can't change those facts.
They hid nothing, ya lunatic. They kept counting until they were done and reported updates routinely.

Still, 15 months later and you still have no proof.

They hid nothing, ya lunatic. They kept counting until they were done and reported updates routinely.

Still, 15 months later and you still have no proof.
What? They hid the ballots and had phony recounts with observers too far away to see shit. The fought tooth and nail to hide anything that would prove fraud while working to cover it up. And numbers do not drop in any election.

If you're claiming 800,000 ballots were sent from NYC to PA you'll need a tad more proof....
I am claiming that small amount is not what I am talking about, you dumbass. I would say you are playing stupid, which is not easy for you to do because you are stupid.

What? They hid the ballots and had phony recounts with observers too far away to see shit. The fought tooth and nail to hide anything that would prove fraud while working to cover it up. And numbers do not drop in any election.
There were no ballots hidden, no phony recounts, and one counting location where observers were too far but then allowed to be within 6 feet if I recall, after a suit was filed.

I am claiming that small amount is not what I am talking about, you dumbass. I would say you are playing stupid, which is not easy for you to do because you are stupid.
So what about 800,000 ballots then? Which 800,000 ballots?

There were no ballots hidden, no phony recounts, and one counting location where observers were too far but then allowed to be within 6 feet if I recall, after a suit was filed.
Six feet is too far, you moron.

Six feet is too far, you moron.
That's all you get during a pandemic.

Though I am amused by you complaining 6 feet is too far yet you defended the Cyber Ninja's audit when it was pointed out their cameras were more than 30 feet away.

That's all you get during a pandemic.

Though I am amused by you complaining 6 feet is too far yet you defended the Cyber Ninja's audit when it was pointed out their cameras were more than 30 feet away.
That is not close enough. And everyone knows it. Ripe for fraud and that is exactly what happened. Hit the road, your lie has failed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back