Multiple states had repubs send in fake cerification documenrs

We should have made you liberals leave in the sixties.
love_it_or_leave_it_rectangle_sticker.jpg
So you're saying you've been miserable for half a century now??

The TDS is rampant here.
Trump Devoted Sycophants?
------------------------------------------------------

Merriam Webster =
Examples of sycophancy in a Sentence
Recent Examples on the Web: Pence had set himself up for this fate by using his credibility with conservative Christians to help Trump win in 2016 and then enabling him for years with a kind of sycophancy rarely seen in any realm.—

Way back up in this thread my overworked avatar posted up some 'speculation' on what this whole 'forged EC ballot' gig was about.

And then, butter my butt and call me a biscuit......but then I read what Bob Woodward and Robert Costa uncovered in their research for their book 'Peril'.

They showed us a copy of the now notorious "Eastman Memo". And it details what I was only speculating on, i.e., the faux votes were one component of a scheme to steal the election for Trump.

Mike Pence WAS the linchpin. Trump, Giuliani, Eastman, and others, tried to bully him, but his consultations with other former VP's and legal scholars persuaded him that he could not --legally, Constitutionally --- reject ballots that had already been approved and signed by governors or state Secretaries of State.

Here are excerpts from that Eastman Memo:

"1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well."
-----------------------------------------------------

"Hang Mike Pence"....."Hang Mike Pence"

I think we can now have a better understanding on how and why that particular sentiment took flower. No?

Last edited:
A coup if there ever was one.

Actually the second coup attempt by Republicans in a century

Look up Smedley Butler. Yea I know. Funny name

Real coup attempt

Yes, many people who, like you, are unable to control their emotions agree that I'm an idiot.

Of course, this view is driven by butthurt, so it can be dismissed as worthless.
And you still LOSE! lol

This is a violation of state law and could be federal violations. This seems to have been a coordinated effort. Now who could have coordinated this?
I don't understand that if this really happened then how did Biden win? Just yet another example of the left blowing things way up out of proportion. In case you hadn't heard, Biden won. Trump didn't win. Why is it you guys can't accept that?

I've lived a good life, but those of us who love America would love to see a return to the glory days of the 1950s.
When blacks were kept separated from whites. Ain't happening, ya fucking racist.

I don't understand that if this really happened then how did Biden win? Just yet another example of the left blowing things way up out of proportion. In case you hadn't heard, Biden won. Trump didn't win. Why is it you guys can't accept that?
Election fraud in the swing states......documented....look it up.

Forum List

Back