Muhammad, the greatest man (peace be upon him and his family)

What makes God Almighty pleased is honouring Muhammad. What makes God Almighty angry is not honouring enough Muhammad. In all cases it's only God that does everything that happens. In other words, if you do not honour Muhammad enough, it's because God wants it so, because He has a plan for you.
).

I'm pretty sure what makes God angry is crucifying children, having sex with 9 year old girls, beheading innocent civilians, raping women, and then taking them a slaves.

Call me crazy.

depends on the disposition of the "god"------the muslim
"god" thrives on it

"the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him"

You are right, at least according to Revelation. All those who do not conform and take the "mark" of the false prophet will be beheaded.

Then you will finally have your utopia.

where does it say that in the Book of Revulsions? I think
Ingmar Bergman wrote it------you can ask him if you don't know. -----are you referring to the 'mark of the beast'----
watevah de hell dat is? In what language was revulsions
written?--------I think it was written by "john"-----which in the
time of its writing was----or so scholars believe ----by a person
or persons using "JOHN" as a kind of nom de plume.
Using John as a nom de plume----makes sense----etymologically-------the name is Yochanan and means
"G-d's grace"

I speak as a Muslim.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the oceans and the clouds lowered themselves as a sign of honour to the generosity of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

In this post, let me mention that flowers blossom thanks to the light of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

O Allah (O God) send blessings and pray on our leader Muhammad, his family and his Companions.

I speak as a Muslim.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the oceans and the clouds lowered themselves as a sign of honour to the generosity of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

In this post, let me mention that flowers blossom thanks to the light of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

O Allah (O God) send blessings and pray on our leader Muhammad, his family and his Companions.

I do not remember those idiotic lines from the Koran.
Low clouds along with birds flying a bit low means it's
going to rain. --------a lowering of the ocean portends a
a tidal wave------allah is supposed to pray for the rapist?

"the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him"

You are right, at least according to Revelation. All those who do not conform and take the "mark" of the false prophet will be beheaded.

Ingmar Bergman wrote it------you can ask him if you don't know. -----are you referring to the 'mark of the beast'----
Using John as a nom de plume----makes sense----etymologically-------the name is Yochanan and means
"G-d's grace"

I am referring to the mark of the beast. Those who don't obtain it are beheaded.

Revelation also speaks of the false Prophet. For me, world seeking domination + beheadings + False Prophet + nations seeking to destroy Israel = Islam

"G-d's grace"

I am referring to the mark of the beast. Those who don't obtain it are beheaded.

Revelation also speaks of the false Prophet. For me, world seeking domination + beheadings + False Prophet + nations seeking to destroy Israel = Islam

for me the book of revelations is far too mystical for
reasonable interpretation-------one would have to know
the language in which it is written and the current known
poetic and mystical imagery in use at that time of the writing. The sad fact is that no one know who wrote the
book "JOHN" is probably not a single person and no one even knows WHEN it was written. Who is the seven
headed beast. Ask a JW----and it is ROME

Yes, Muhammad (piss be upon him) had his ass handed to him by a chick.

Girl power!

A Jewish concubine killed him with a slow working poison. It's why Muslims are so terrified of free, empowered women today.

Your pedophile prophet was killed by a girl. What a pussy!

Yes, Muhammad (piss be upon him) had his ass handed to him by a chick.

Girl power!

A Jewish concubine killed him with a slow working poison. It's why Muslims are so terrified of free, empowered women today.

Your pedophile prophet was killed by a girl. What a pussy!

I know a secret..........don't tell anyone...... muslims are
afraid of jews and kinda in AWE of jews-----both jewish girls and jewish boys. They seem to believe that jews have secret powers. Whenever
they are frightened-----or in some kind of dilemma-----they
WANT A JEW. Lots of muslims in my town-----they always ------go where there are jews

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said the desire to see God was his embarkation. He also said the remembrance of God lightened his solitude.

But that was the word of a teacher. Muhammad saw God, and ejoyed vision of God, just as Ali said he was not worshipping a god he did not see.

Because of Muhammad, God Almighty had beforehand taken a covenant from all the 124 000 prophets (among whom Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham, Noah, Adam, etc...). The Qur'an (which is the word of God, not that of Muhammad) says:

"Behold! Allah (God) took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help."

The prophets agreed to that. Then God asked them if they agreed to Muhammad being the best of them and the beloved of God, and they agreed, as the Qur'an says:

"Allah (God) said: Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you? They said: we agree."

Then God said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses." (that Muhammad is the beloved of God and the king of the prophets)

Then God goes on: " If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors."

The complete Verses:

"Behold! Allah (God) took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses. If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors." (Surah 3, V 81-82)

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam and the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said the desire to see God was his embarkation. He also said the remembrance of God lightened his solitude.

But that was the word of a teacher. Muhammad saw God, and ejoyed vision of God, just as Ali said he was not worshipping a god he did not see.

Because of Muhammad, God Almighty had beforehand taken a covenant from all the 124 000 prophets (among whom Jesus, Moses, David, Solomon, Abraham, Noah, Adam, etc...). The Qur'an (which is the word of God, not that of Muhammad) says:

"Behold! Allah (God) took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help."

The prophets agreed to that. Then God asked them if they agreed to Muhammad being the best of them and the beloved of God, and they agreed, as the Qur'an says:

"Allah (God) said: Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you? They said: we agree."

Then God said: "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses." (that Muhammad is the beloved of God and the king of the prophets)

Then God goes on: " If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors."

The complete Verses:

"Behold! Allah (God) took the covenant of the prophets, saying: "I give you a Book and Wisdom; then comes to you an apostle, confirming what is with you; do ye believe in him and render him help." Allah said: "Do ye agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?" They said: "We agree." He said: then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses. If any turn back after this, they are perverted transgressors." (Surah 3, V 81-82)

I speak from the true knowledge of islamist cultists and the knowledge of the capos of Islam.

None of the gawds said any such thing as you allege.

Mo' (swish), never claimed to have heard voices from any of the gawds. He did claim to have heard voices from the angel Gabriel. At best, those were second hand voices.

Your claims of "God said...." is hearsay, false and misleading.

Parroting slogans and cliches' doesn't add credibility to your dogma.

I speak from the knowledge of the saints in Islam.

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.

10 days ago was the Mawlid, the birthday of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). It is the 12th of Rabi Al Awwal (which is the first month). The Islamic months are lunar months, and the 13th, the 14th and the 15th of each month are full moon nights. Whenever you look up at the sky and see a full moon, realise it is the 13th, or the 14th or the 15th of one of the 12 months of the Islamic calendar.

Celebrating Mawlid guarantees paradise and no account, no punishment, no admittance in hell. but of course, there is celebrating and celebrating. Merely doing something as a cultural thing is not celebration.

Muslims in the West generally refuse to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad, saying this is not proper Islamic worship; but they are wrong.

On this day, actually this night; Muslims rejoice and eat tasty dishes, taking care not to go beyond the authentic Islamic way of worship. They also read poetry of praise of Muhammad, or hold some talk about the greatness of Muhammad.

they did the party in France

Gee, that's great... I don't give a hoot...

But I would like to know...

Where do you stand on the recent murders in France committed by fellow followers of your faith?

Where do you stand on the recent murders in France committed by fellow followers of your faith?

c'mon----give us a big
****ALLAHUAKBARRRR****
and whatshisname is DA NABI-man

there are no "saints" in Islam, all are going to hell, for rejecting Jesus.

Whenever Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is mentioned, the wise and intelligent men are interested. Orientalists know how well the life of Muhammad was recorded. Pretty much everyone (provided one has a basic knowledge of Islam) knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, David, Solomon, Noah, Joseph, etc... were also holy and heavenly.

As to your question, I will reply to you though it is most insulting. Murder is a crime and people must not do crimes. On the other hand, saying "I am Charlie" is very cowardly and irresponsible. People don't dare to make cartoons about Pope Francis. Yet Pope Francis is not a prophet, just a religious authority.

My belief is that there are no saints in Christianity, and certainly not Pope John Paul II who was made a saint on account of a woman who woke up from a coma after hearing his name. Making that woman a saint would have made more sense. In any case that woman also is not a saint.

There are 124 000 prophets according to Islam. And there are 124 000 Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) in Islam, and there are 124 000 saints in Islam.

Muhammud (swish) the islamist gawd.

Really dude, I find your idolization of a ancient Arab warlord more than a little creepy.

Oh please, there are Saints in the Christian religion which really should have not received a vote for Sainthood, back years ago it was like how they Knight people in England now, anybody can be a candidate...

Forum List

Back