Mueller wants House intell comm testimony from Stone

Mueller seeking Roger Stone's testimony to House Intel panel: report

The screws will tighten on Stone. Will he also take a bullet for trump?....let's see...
The committee’s incoming chairman, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who takes over from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) next month, has made it clear that he believes the committee should provide the special counsel with the Stone document.

“I don’t think any reasonable attorney who looks at it would conclude that I committed perjury, which requires intent and materiality,” Stone said.

Here we go....the dems are looking for that bag of shit to step on....they always do this...they pull out a win and immediately go right to the reason they were fired to begin with....don't get use to that speakers office Pelosi.....

The screws will tighten on Stone. Will he also take a bullet for trump?....let's see...
The committee’s incoming chairman, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.), who takes over from Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) next month, has made it clear that he believes the committee should provide the special counsel with the Stone document.

“I don’t think any reasonable attorney who looks at it would conclude that I committed perjury, which requires intent and materiality,” Stone said.

Stone got a lot a splainin to do.....

Here we go....the dems are looking for that bag of shit to step on....they always do this...they pull out a win and immediately go right to the reason they were fired to begin with....don't get use to that speakers office Pelosi.....
Instead of doing something that benefits the country Dems prefer to do their best to harm her president.

I wish Democrat lawmakers were looking for the justice and investigated the major crooks (like Soros, both Clintons, Obama, Comey, etc) with the same enthusiasm.

Instead of doing something that benefits the country Dems prefer to do their best to harm her president.

I wish Democrat lawmakers were looking for the justice and investigated the major crooks (like Soros, both Clintons, Obama, Comey, etc) with the same enthusiasm.

We have a, so called, president that used payoffs to women to hide illicit affairs....whose campaign it appears conspired with a foreign adversary to win the presidency.

Now that, so called, president enjoys the benefits of a fifty year old DOJ ruling that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. Ken Starr...that proverbial GOP star....says he thinks they can be indicted.. Depending on the seriousness of the crimes Mueller finds...he may seek to challenge that rule.

Stone doesn't 'think' so, huh?

Sounds like the case is closed!

Mueller is a Republican.
And the bag of shit is Trump.
And practice saying "Madame Speaker", loser.

I keep wondering just when is it going to be Clintons time in the barrel.

I keep wondering just when is it going to be Clintons time in the barrel.

That dog don't hunt anymore...son.

Mueller is a Republican.
And the bag of shit is Trump.
And practice saying "Madame Speaker", loser.
Mueller is a swamp dweller...he is there to lie to gullible fools like you....works like a charm I see....just think ass hat....you are on the GOP's side...you are the entrenched butt sucker......you are the government propagandized tool....loser....

We have a, so called, president that used payoffs to women to hide illicit affairs....whose campaign it appears conspired with a foreign adversary to win the presidency.

Now that, so called, president enjoys the benefits of a fifty year old DOJ ruling that says a sitting president cannot be indicted. Ken Starr...that proverbial GOP star....says he thinks they can be indicted.. Depending on the seriousness of the crimes Mueller finds...he may seek to challenge that rule.
So what?....we don't care...at least he didn't use tax payer money like the swamp....

Forum List

Back