Mueller haters need to read what his fellow Marines say about him

lol @ dumbo donny and the trumptards who imagined the FBI wasn't also "listening" :laugh:

russia-if-youre-listening-campaign-news-conference-in-doral-florida-14446316.png

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

The FBI acted like they were hunting the 30,000 subpoenaed emails that she deleted, Trump asked if Russia had them, remember the DNC said Russia hacked their computer,oh but they didn’t turn it over to FBI for some reason, why didn’t they turn it over, plus Hillery worked with Russians for the fake dossier didn’t she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His record as a marine is irrelevant to his work as a special prosecutor. He might have been an outstanding marine it doesn’t change the fact his investigation looks partisan and political or that after a year he has presented no evidence of Trump/ Russia collusion or that anything Russia did influenced the outcome of the election.

Last edited:

Silvergate is an anti-regulation dude who believes in the "Deep State".

His career has been spent accusing the FBI and DOJ of misconduct.
So misconduct occurs? Yep, but not with the frequency Harvey claims it does.
He's also a Trump apologist who believes this is all a witch hunt.

Nice try though
I never posted anything about him, so why are you lying about it?

My bad - that was for Rambo - will fix, sorry

Mueller’s Tour in ‘Nam

WI060118_2606FF_Mueller_LO_03.jpg

Turns out that, despite his family background, Butterbar Mueller actually served as a Marine platoon leader and showed courage, receiving a Purple Heart and the respect of those who served under him.

Mueller, among others, was awarded the Bronze Star for bravery; his troops say it was well-earned, along with their respect. “The minute the shit hit the fan, he was there,” one said. “He performed remarkably. After that night, there were a lot of guys who would’ve walked through walls for him.”

Unlike Kerry with whom he played lacrosse and hockey at St Paul’s Prep School, he actually got down in the mud with his troops.

Maybe all the negative hype about him is a bit overdone. I guess we’ll just have to wait to see his final report to the Deputy AG.

More @ 7 Fascinating Facts About Robert Mueller’s Time As A Vietnam Marine

Forum List

Back