Mueller And His Team Ratchet The Noose Tighter and Tighter

Sure. I don't know the projected investigation completion date, but I'm confident it will be much sooner than that.
What would be instilling any confidence? Surely not the past results.

There have been no results, that I know of, from that investigation that have been made public. I see you are still relying on a leak every other day to keep you up to date, and no leak means nothing is happening. Again, this isn't a republican run investigation whose only purpose is to help your party in the next election. This is about Russia's proven interference in our elections, and anyone who might have joined them in their efforts.
Russian connection seems to be where Hildabeasts bleached emails are at… No one knows. LOL

You should send any information you have on that to Mueller. I'm sure he would like to know what you can prove.
Where's the beef? You seem to know show us?

I guess we all will just have to wait. I don't know, and Mueller isn't telling. Interesting that he has such a long list of Trump's family and associates that he will be interviewing. Why do you think he wants to talk to all those people?

And aside from what's going on in your head, nothing is happening.

You're like Mind Wars seeing spiritual portents in every cloud formation.

You're used to republican led investigations where there was a leak to fox every other day to stir up political support, and you think no front page leaks means nothing is happening. This isn't that kind of investigation. Lots of things are happening, and you will see the results in due time.
Think it will be this decade?

Sure. I don't know the projected investigation completion date, but I'm confident it will be much sooner than that.

There have been no results, that I know of, from that investigation that have been made public. I see you are still relying on a leak every other day to keep you up to date, and no leak means nothing is happening. Again, this isn't a republican run investigation whose only purpose is to help your party in the next election. This is about Russia's proven interference in our elections, and anyone who might have joined them in their efforts.
You're kidding me right? If this were for the country he would be looking at the Clintons as well right? This was a DNC complaint from the beginning.

Russian connection seems to be where Hildabeasts bleached emails are at… No one knows. LOL

You should send any information you have on that to Mueller. I'm sure he would like to know what you can prove.

I guess we all will just have to wait. I don't know, and Mueller isn't telling. Interesting that he has such a long list of Trump's family and associates that he will be interviewing. Why do you think he wants to talk to all those people?
Because the moment he closes this investigation he goes back to being a nobody.

You're used to republican led investigations where there was a leak to fox every other day to stir up political support, and you think no front page leaks means nothing is happening. This isn't that kind of investigation. Lots of things are happening, and you will see the results in due time.

You're kidding me right? If this were for the country he would be looking at the Clintons as well right? This was a DNC complaint from the beginning.

If he finds evidence of Clinton being involved in helping the Russians interfere in our elections, he should investigate that. That's his job.

Mueller? A Nobody? You are clueless.

You are a nobody, Muller ran the FBI, is well known and respected on both sides.

Lauded for his non-partisan and non-political approach, he has been credited with transforming the FBI from an agency primarily focused on law enforcement into one of the world's top organizations handling counterespionage and counterterrorism.

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

You are a nobody, Muller is known and respected on both sides
You had no idea who the hell he was before this gig. Much like 99.8% of the US.

BTW- he's so famous and you know him so well you can't even spell his name right. Idiot.

If he finds evidence of Clinton being involved in helping the Russians interfere in our elections, he should investigate that. That's his job.
I doubt a room full of democrat lawyers is looking in that direction at all.

Mueller was never a nobody.

BTW- he's so famous and you know him so well you can't even spell his name right. Idiot.

He ran the FBI you fucking dumbass and believe me, it wasn't because I misspelled his name.

Then you have a duty to send them all the evidence you have.

Yeah I'm pretty popular in my professional circles too.

Trump is an ass clown who now has some real serious people going through the make-it-up-as-you-go-along show he ran.

I'd be asking my lawyers if I could pardon myself too.

Then....mueller will move on to Trump's grade school teachers, hoping to find that Russia influenced the grades he recieved so that they would have leverage on him when he became President.....

Then you have a duty to send them all the evidence you have.
Yeah? Are you the one sending the Trump Russia info to them? No wonder it's going nowhere fast.

Yeah I'm pretty popular in my professional circles too.

:rolleyes:

He ran the FBI, wtf did you do Mike?

Bingo!

:lmao:
He's part of the deep state... incredibly political. Dip shit

Mueller's got so much nothing that Donald is shitting his pants daily and members of Congress and the Senate took steps during the summer recess to prevent Trump from firing him.

When your lawyer feels the need to hire a lawyer for himself, it's not because the prosecution has nothing.

Forum List

Back