Mueller And His Team Ratchet The Noose Tighter and Tighter

That's cute. You're reduced to talking about the so called "DEEP STATE". Will you be bringing up the Bilderbergs, chemtrails, and Bigfoot next?
No, just that you can never trust the federal government… Career politicians and the deep state make up the federal government

Got it. Nice tinfoil hat you got there.
Only a fool thinks that the federal government has the best interests for the country in mind...
fuck the village/collective

The federal government should not be seen nor heard…

You're getting too goofy for me to continue.

I like watching libs like Bulldog try to boost the credibility of fools like Bertram when they post these Russia collusion fantasies and act like they actually believe there's something there. "Any day now".....LMAO!

Who said any day now? The investigation will finish when it is finished.
I hear it's going to be finished on the twelfth...
The Twelfth Of Never.

News Max is almost as credible as Alex Jones, and what does Cliff Claven have to do with it?
cliff-norm1.jpg
You can't trust any civilian that is spent their career in the employee of the federal government. They have zero credibility

Right, and in the 60's I didn't think you could trust anyone over 30. I guess we were both wrong.
Name one career politician/deep state're that you trust personally?

News Max is almost as credible as Alex Jones, and what does Cliff Claven have to do with it?
cliff-norm1.jpg
You can't trust any civilian that is spent their career in the employee of the federal government. They have zero credibility

Right, and in the 60's I didn't think you could trust anyone over 30. I guess we were both wrong.
What made you decide you could trust the government with every detail of your life over those years.

cliff-norm1.jpg

What made you decide you could trust the government with every detail of your life over those years.

Who said I trust anybody with every detail of my life?

And aside from what's going on in your head, nothing is happening.

You're like Mind Wars seeing spiritual portents in every cloud formation.

You're used to republican led investigations where there was a leak to fox every other day to stir up political support, and you think no front page leaks means nothing is happening. This isn't that kind of investigation. Lots of things are happening, and you will see the results in due time.
How do you know anything is happening if nothing is being leaked?

You're used to republican led investigations where there was a leak to fox every other day to stir up political support, and you think no front page leaks means nothing is happening. This isn't that kind of investigation. Lots of things are happening, and you will see the results in due time.

I have confidence the team intrusted with the investigation are doing their job. You don't?

I have confidence the team intrusted with the investigation are doing their job. You don't?
I'm not a gullible sucker like you.

What kind of gullible sucker are you?

The leaks aren't about case details, but instead about personnel, and informational requests. Such as Mueller telling the white house he wants to interview Reince Preibus, Sean Spicer, Don McGann, James Burnam, Hope Hicks, and Josh Raffel.

I just said I'm not a gullible sucker like you, moron. Would you like me to translate that into something a retard can understand?

I just said I'm not a gullible sucker like you, moron. Would you like me to translate that into something a retard can understand?
Mueller is also working with the investigative unit of the IRS. So without leaking anything, you can bet Mueller is looking into somebodies tax returns. And i'm thinking Manifort, and Trump.

You do what ever you want to do. I'm just enjoying all your silly posts. please continue.

The leaks aren't about case details, but instead about personnel, and informational requests. Such as Mueller telling the white house he wants to interview Reince Preibus, Sean Spicer, Don McGann, James Burnam, Hope Hicks, and Josh Raffel.
The leaks are about the only things they have to leak. Personal and information requests are case details, moron.Who is stupid enough to believe that the rabid Trump hating Democrats on Mewlers staff wouldn't leak details of the case to the press? If they had something, it would have been leaked. There's no doubt about that.

The leaks are about the only things they have to leak. Personal and information requests are case details, moron.Who is stupid enough to believe that the rabid Trump hating Democrats on Mewlers staff wouldn't leak details of the case to the press? If they had something, it would have been leaked. There's no doubt about that.

All investigations aren't run as unethically as all those republican investigations were.

The leaks are about the only things they have to leak. Personal and information requests are case details, moron..

Mueller has to tell the DOJ who he hires, and since all federal employees are subject to FOIA requests for their name, position, agency, and salary, the DOJ makes Muellers hires public. Who Mueller wants to interview is getting leaked from the people he's requesting to talk to.

You can tell by what is happening. The people who are being questioned. The grand jury. The attorneys who left.

You have the announcement that Schneiderman is working with Mueller. Which means Mueller is putting state pressure on Manifort to get him to spill the beans on somebody above him.

Forum List

Back