MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

Your "question" was trolling based on your gross misunderstanding of what I was saying.

My avatar alone should have made the nature of my post clear.
I understand you will not listen to anything not in the party playbook.
So let's leave this behind.
Let me just take a moment to point out the spelling error in the title you were assigned by your masters:

The "Min" park is OK but the proper spelling thereafter has two letters transposed and one an obvious typo.,
Please see if you can figure out which.

I understand you will not listen to anything not in the party playbook.
I'm an independent, and my avatar is a scathing indictment of the Democrat Party of the moment.

How this is lost on you (if you're not trolling) is beyond me.
So let's leave this behind.
Your incompetent perception will follow you wherever you go.
Let me just take a moment to point out the spelling error in the title you were assigned by your masters:

The "Min" park is OK but the proper spelling thereafter has two letters transposed and one an obvious typo.,
Please see if you can figure out which.
See above; you represent the very problem you believe you can solve.

When you bash Biden are you bashing men as well?
geez billy, your stature on this board could use an additional 0 at the end of your S/N [and for goodness sake figure out how an analogy of/by comparison works]...
...left wing PC culture requires negative connotations about women [when they were known as women anyway] to be classified as "bashing" and "misogynistic" while the bashing of men was/is considered by the PC crowd to be fashionable...

...so the answer to your well thought out question is, "no it is obviously not bashing men, but it is the standard-bearer in left wing fashion"

Last edited:
geez billy, your stature on this board could use an additional 0 at the end of your S/N [and for goodness sake figure out how an analogy works]...
...left wing PC culture requires negative connotations about women [when they were known as women anyway] to be classified as "bashing" and "misogynistic" while the bashing of men was/is considered by the PC crowd to be fashionable...

...so the answer to your well thought out question is, "no it is obviously not bashing men, but it is the standard-bearer in left wing fashion"
Lol what are you even trying to say? This doesn’t make sense.

From obscurity to LOVED without ever accomplishing a single thing.
Just words and threats.

"Jewish Space Lasers"
View attachment 676721View attachment 676722
I actually own this shirt:
jewish-space-laser-technician.jpg

Forum List

Back