Rusty Bowers: person told me:"the price of treason is hanging" after Jan 6 testimony, Trump has no idea what courage is...wont be voting for him again

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bowers says he doesn't expect Trump to be the nominee anyway, and that most people have been respectful to him with some exceptions:

"I won’t have to (vote for Trump again anyway) because I think America’s tired and there’s some absolutely forceful, qualified, morally defensible and upright people and that's what I want."

• Banned
Who the fck is Rusty Bowers?
Arizona House Speaker who supported Trump twice in 2016 and 2020 but wouldn't conspire to overturn the election for him which got Trump really mad at him, he was still a Trump supporter though he didn't want to overturn the election at one point...now he's no longer a Trump supporter

Arizona House Speaker who supported Trump twice in 2016 and 2020 but wouldn't conspire to overturn the election for him which got Trump really mad at him, he was still a Trump supporter though he didn't want to overturn the election at one point...now he's no longer a Trump supporter

Just a nobody you're using to stir shit up...again

Bowers says he doesn't expect Trump to be the nominee anyway, and that most people have been respectful to him with some exceptions:

"I won’t have to (vote for Trump again anyway) because I think America’s tired and there’s some absolutely forceful, qualified, morally defensible and upright people and that's what I want."

Hillary Clinton initiated the most seditious, criminal pitical coup attempt scandal in US history, the attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing the US President.

President Barak Obama was warned of this plan, and He, his VP, and his treasonous agency directors and personnel did unspeakable, Un-Constitutional, illegal crimes to carry it out.

Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Strzok, Page, Mueller, Rosenstein, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and more played apart in the largest criminal, treasonous, political attempted coup - no matter what you want to call it, it's still attempting to overthrow/steal the Presidency.

That is TREASON, no matter how you want to try to justify it, explain it, call it, etc...

If you seriously believe hanging us the punishment for traitors then you must start with Hillary and go through that entire list of co-conspirators.

The evidence is there.
The testimony has been given.
It's undeniable...

But there is so much ill-placed blind loyalty and defence of these criminals, despite knowing the truth but will never openly admit it...

In their obsessive hatred of Trump, Democrats and liberals freely seek to brand Trump a traitor while willingly refusing to acknowledge EVERYTHING was initiated by Hillary and carried out by Obama, Biden, Obama agencies, and Democrats, making them - Iike it or not, intentional or not - TRAITORS.

If traitors desetve to be hanged, every single one of them deserve to be hanged....or sent to spend the rest of their lives in Gitmo.

Who cares.

Hillary Clinton initiated the most seditious, criminal pitical coup attempt scandal in US history, the attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing the US President.

President Barak Obama was warned of this plan, and He, his VP, and his treasonous agency directors and personnel did unspeakable, Un-Constitutional, illegal crimes to carry it out.

Hillary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Baker, Strzok, Page, Mueller, Rosenstein, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and more played apart in the largest criminal, treasonous, political attempted coup - no matter what you want to call it, it's still attempting to overthrow/steal the Presidency.

That is TREASON, no matter how you want to try to justify it, explain it, call it, etc...

If you seriously believe hanging us the punishment for traitors then you must start with Hillary and go through that entire list of co-conspirators.

The evidence is there.
The testimony has been given.
It's undeniable...

But there is so much ill-placed blind loyalty and defence of these criminals, despite knowing the truth but will never openly admit it...

In their obsessive hatred of Trump, Democrats and liberals freely seek to brand Trump a traitor while willingly refusing to acknowledge EVERYTHING was initiated by Hillary and carried out by Obama, Biden, Obama agencies, and Democrats, making them - Iike it or not, intentional or not - TRAITORS.

If traitors desetve to be hanged, every single one of them deserve to be hanged....or sent to spend the rest of their lives in Gitmo.
Tut...tut. Someone forgot their meds again. My sympathies. Hope you feel better. :itsok:

He made the mistake of telling the truth about trump's efforts to overturn the election. He has been censored by his state repub party
That is the price paid for telling the truth about the Mafia Boss.....trump.
democrats quiver when the name trump is mentioned...his pro usa stance terrifies every communist lowbrow out there

They have HDS. They still want to shout...LOCK HER UP....although it is their King who is being investigated for sedition.
I would settle for the treasonous bitch to just STFU, go away, & to stay gone.

The 'king' is being investigated for what Hillary, Obama, Biden, Clapper, Brennan, .uellet, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Baker, Page,and others did...and in some cases admitted to?

Bwuhahahaha

Hey, triggered lil' obsessed snowflake, hate driven circus freaks have been trying to 'Get Trump' for 6 years......

Each 'we got him this time' turns into another frustrated monent of tears and screaming at the sky....

...and while trying, Democrats have been caught perpetrating more sedition, perjury, manufacturing false evidence, and other crimes trying to 'Get (Frane) Trump' half of tbe Democrats and the WH should be in Gitmo by now.

And you think what's going on right now is an investigation? Schiff told you himself this is an attempted distraction ('more to come this fall') from the coming Red Wave and a desperate attempt to prevent Trump from kicking the Democrats asses again, seeing as how they have fucked up the country & have the 2 worst approval rating President (2nd) & 1st Lady (1st) in US history in the WH.

laughing hilariously.jpg

Forum List

Back