MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

Just out of curiousity: How much are you paid to sling shit?
Or might it be something genetic?
Just out of curiosity...

...are you REALLY this dense?

Read my post again, look at my avatar, read my siggie, and maybe check my other posts here & maybe - just maybe - you'll understand the joke.

Last edited:
We would ALL love to see it.

I would love to see it. You would not. But then, despite getting your asses kicked by Trump every single time since 2016, you're so arrogantly stupid that you STILL think he's a liability.

DJT and MTG are just what this country needs and craves, and they would be worse than daylight to a vampire for the Left! You people are pissing yourselves at the very real possibility that this lies in your future!

I would love to see it. You would not. But then, despite getting your asses kicked by Trump every single time since 2016, you're so arrogantly stupid that you STILL think he's a liability.

DJT and MTG are just what this country needs and craves, and they would be worse than daylight to a vampire for the Left! You people are pissing yourselves at the very real possibility that this lies in your future!
The OP is a liberal; he's not a leftist by any stetch of the imagination.

Liberals fear Trump, the left doesn't.

The left despises Biden and the Democrats for more than it may dislike Trump.

No, it’ll be funny when you whine and cry and refuse to leave as promised
lol! find any posts, ANY, where i say that. you are busted right here- you pathetic troll.

when Republicans take the House. You'll cry it was unfair and racist and refuse to accept the result. Guess what moron? Less than 1% of voters give one fuck about abortion when they see record gas prices, 50 year high inflation, recession, empty shelves. ALL your side’s fault. Now wanting to raise everybody’s taxes. Go ahead and run on a huge tax increase.

FlySwat2.gif

Can’t agree – there’s nothing ‘moral’ about Pence; like Cheney he’s just as wrong on the issues, both have the same contempt for the Constitution and the rights of citizens as Trump – both approve of Trump’s message, they just don’t like the messenger.

Trump chose Pence because he's tall. For Trump it's all about the optics.

MTG is on steroids, isn't she?

Sure you would. But Trump chose Pence for a reason, because he added something to his team that wasn't already there. This woman just adds more crazy to already crazy.... he wouldn't need her.

pence was paul manafort's man to be VP precisely to get the fundie evangelisticals on board they never woulda voted for a 3x married pagan otherwise. donny has broken most, if not all of the 10 commandments AND all 7 deadly sins.

Last edited:
pence added morality to morally devoid man.

that's debatable. just a little sideline FYI about pence -

Mike Pence said smoking "doesn't kill" and faced criticism for his response to HIV. Now he's leading the coronavirus response

It turns out Pence was more than moral, he had a conscious and refused to break the law and bow to trump.

he tried to see if what donny wanted, could in fact be done first... he inquired about it to dan quale of all people & when ol' dan said it's not a possibility, then pence had no choice.

Forum List

Back