MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

trump negotiated with the Taliban without the Afghan government at the table. He surrendered.
Not going to work, Bidung is an unmitigated disaster in every way possible, but especially in foreign policy.

He killed Ayman al-Zawahri . trump had a chance...but his name had too many syllables.
Yeah…HE killed zawahiri, it wasn’t a compilation of years of intelligence gathering and monitoring. But he sure has fucked up the world, a catastrophic disaster, even to the point that 70% of fellow nut job Democraps don’t want him to run either. But you, no, you’re one of the musicians on the Bidung Titanic ship, after it has hit the iceberg. You will keep playing that Leftist mantra like a well trained robot.

The other day I contributed to a thread about what appears to be a purposeful destruction of evidence by members of the Secret Service, DoD officials, and DHS officials regarding communications on 1/6. Besides the highly suspicious wiping of text messages, DHS's Inspector General acted in ways to facilitate the cover up.

I posited a theory about why this kind of scandalous activity does not garner more attention. That because the Trump years have been marked by one scandal after another we are suffering from collective fatigue. We can't muster the kind of reaction these activities merit because there are so many of them. Case in point..........

Trump Meets With Viktor Orban After Immigration Tirade

Former President Donald Trump welcomed Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban to one of his luxury golf resorts barely a week after the Central European leader made remarks that have been compared to Nazi rhetoric.

Orban’s presence however invited criticism and dismay following a July 23 speech in Romania in which he said that he wanted to prevent Hungary from becoming a “mixed-race” country and railed against a “flood” of migrants being “forced” on the country.

Zsuzsanna Hegedus, who is Jewish and a long-time Orban ally and adviser, resigned after the speech.

Hegedus, in a letter published by the hvg.hu news website, wrote: “I don’t know how you didn’t notice that the speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels,” referring to Adolf Hitler’s chief propagandist. The speech would have appealed to the “most vile racists.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...th-hungary-s-orban-amid-firestorm-over-speech

I think we can all agree Orban is a white nationalist. Most, including myself, would say he's a fascist based on the rhetorical evidence.

What do Trump supporters think about Don's association with a man like Orban who he calls his friend? A man, BTW, who was invited to speak at CPAC, and when he did got a rousing ovation.

Folks on my side of the aisle find this to be reprehensible, and more than a little frightening for what it may portend. On what grounds do people in Trumpworld excuse it?

No wonder MTG would be excited to join a Trump ticket. What fascist wouldn't?

Yeah…HE killed zawahiri, it wasn’t a compilation of years of intelligence gathering and monitoring. But he sure has fucked up the world, a catastrophic disaster, even to the point that 70% of fellow nut job Democraps don’t want him to run either. But you, no, you’re one of the musicians on the Bidung Titanic ship, after it has hit the iceberg. You will keep playing that Leftist mantra like a well trained robot.
Thank you for your opinion. You are now dismissed. :biggrin:

The other day I contributed to a thread about what appears to be a purposeful destruction of evidence by members of the Secret Service, DoD officials, and DHS officials regarding communications on 1/6. Besides the highly suspicious wiping of text messages, DHS's Inspector General acted in ways to facilitate the cover up.

I posited a theory about why this kind of scandalous activity does not garner more attention. That because the Trump years have been marked by one scandal after another we are suffering from collective fatigue. We can't muster the kind of reaction these activities merit because there are so many of them. Case in point..........

Trump Meets With Viktor Orban After Immigration Tirade

Former President Donald Trump welcomed Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban to one of his luxury golf resorts barely a week after the Central European leader made remarks that have been compared to Nazi rhetoric.

Orban’s presence however invited criticism and dismay following a July 23 speech in Romania in which he said that he wanted to prevent Hungary from becoming a “mixed-race” country and railed against a “flood” of migrants being “forced” on the country.

Zsuzsanna Hegedus, who is Jewish and a long-time Orban ally and adviser, resigned after the speech.

Hegedus, in a letter published by the hvg.hu news website, wrote: “I don’t know how you didn’t notice that the speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels,” referring to Adolf Hitler’s chief propagandist. The speech would have appealed to the “most vile racists.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...th-hungary-s-orban-amid-firestorm-over-speech

I think we can all agree Orban is a white nationalist. Most, including myself, would say he's a fascist based on the rhetorical evidence.

What do Trump supporters think about Don's association with a man like Orban who he calls his friend? A man, BTW, who was invited to speak at CPAC, and when he did got a rousing ovation.

Folks on my side of the aisle find this to be reprehensible, and more than a little frightening for what it may portend. On what grounds do people in Trumpworld excuse it?

No wonder MTG would be excited to join a Trump ticket. What fascist wouldn't?
Not only did Viktator Orban get a standing ovation, CPAC traveled to Hungary in May to pay tribute to him.

Forum List

Back