MTG says she would be proud to be trump's running mate

I actually own this shirt:
jewish-space-laser-technician.jpg

Add this one to your collection.

1659615813060.png

forget 2024; the midterms are our last shot at true exceptionalism... if congress flips & i can't see that happening - then that is, as they say -

that.

I believe the house will flip. The Senate looks less likely to do so. Mostly due to the Rethugikkkons running a few awful, batshit crazy candidates.
MAGA

I don't claim to champion "men's or women's" rights, so?

The left claims they are FOR all women, but their actions say different. They can't even define the word.
The repub party, better known as the Taliban of the US, has proven they want women pregnant and back in the kitchen.

The repub party, better known as the Taliban of the US, has proven they want women pregnant and back in the kitchen.

Taliban if the US? Sounds like fantasy, kinda like most things liberals believe.

*biden should pick more women. :eusa_clap:

1659651613744.png

As usual the denial is deep. Democrats and idiot Bidung put the Taliban back in business.

As usual the denial is deep. Democrats and idiot Bidung put the Taliban back in business.
trump negotiated with the Taliban without the Afghan government at the table. He surrendered.

Forum List

Back