GOP Blasts Biden's School Lunch Extortion For Transgender-LGBT Policy

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Withholding, stealing, young children's lunch money to get his LGBT-Trans polilicy..

That is one helluva shitty thing to do, even for a politician.

the Dirty Democrats are exploiting school children

Withholding, stealing, young children's lunch money to get his LGBT-Trans polilicy..

More culture wars from FOX News. All the hate that's fit to broadcast, and a bunch more that isn't.

Cliff notes please. I hate opening external links just to get the gist of an OP.

Cliff notes please. I hate opening external links just to get the gist of an OP.
You don't like doing the work, you just want to be spoon fed.

Got it. Idon't do that often. If you're not interested in the topicc enough to read it yourself, move on.

No judgement. No condemnation.

You don't like doing the work, you just want to be spoon fed.

Got it. Idon't do that often. If you're not interested in the topicc enough to read it yourself, move on.

No judgement. No condemnation.
If I wanted to read a bunch of external links just to understand what the op was even about, I would just browse Fox News and gateway pundit (etc) rather than even come here. I'm not asking you to spoon feed the details but I honestly have no freaking idea what this op is even about, or what in particular you take issue with. It's just a link and "can you believe this nonsense?!" (paraphrasing). Some details would be nice.

Cause the chirren would starve if they didnt
Then either charge the parents with neglect or manslaughter if the kid starved to death.

I’m sick and tired of seeing my tax money spent on these ignorant slobs who can’t take care of their own kids. If you can’t support them, don’t have them.

Why is the federal government funding school lunches in the first place?
Really? They would starve? Laying out in the streets begging for bread?

Do we not have state and local governments for this purpose?
Those are good points, if we were talking about school lunches in a vacuum.

You asked this on a thread about Dem bullies literally taking children's lunch money from children, in order to please the radical transgender lobby. If this were a thread about federal over-reach, and you asked those valid questions, the Dems would not absent themselves from this thread as they are now.

They would say, in highly moralistic tones, that there is starvation in America, and when challenged, fall back on hunger in America, and when challenged on that fall back on food insecurity in America. Their point would be that non-libs care more about their pocketbooks than feeding children.

So, I think it is fair to ask if lib-Dems care more about pleasing trannies than feeding kids.

If I wanted to read a bunch of external links just to understand what the op was even about, I would just browse Fox News and gateway pundit (etc) rather than even come here. I'm not asking you to spoon feed the details but I honestly have no freaking idea what this op is even about, or what in particular you take issue with. It's just a link and "can you believe this nonsense?!" (paraphrasing). Some details would be nice.
So now you are telling me you are too stupid to read the thread title and have an idea what the thread is about....

Do yourself a favor, go back to the kids' table, and let the adults talk. This is obviously way over your head.

So now you are telling me you are too stupid to read the thread title and have an idea what the thread is about....

Do yourself a favor, go back to the kids' table, and let the adults talk. This is obviously way over your head.
Whoa what's with the insults? I simply asked for a bit of detail about the subject. Your thread title tells me nothing. You know I used to like you as a poster but now I see you're just like golfing gator and Mac. Incapable of having a civil discussion, you rely on personal attacks to make your point. Reported.

Forum List

Back